Page 20 1, 2, 3... 19, 20, 21 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Threads: 214
Posted: 9/28/2013 at 12:19 AM Post #191
@Cerberus,

I haven't had much in the way of confirmations on item drops lately unfortunately so I've been hesitant to say for sure where certain new items drop. I'm hoping to know for certain by the time I have the new version of the guide up. So I'm not sure about all of these 100% but here's a list for you.

Found from Drops

Ameryth Swiftfyre - Crimson Staff of the Oracle, Crimson Robes of the Oracle, Crimson Crown of the Oracle

Ariella - Conch Staff of Bubbles, Conch Staff of Sparks, Iridescent Water Gown, Iridescent Circlet, Water Pearl Wings

Sariveni Songblade - Plankwood Axe of Mists, Woodsman's Hood, Woodsman's Axe

Yurgo the Twisted - Emerald Staff of the Oracle, Emerald Robes of the Oracle, Emerald Crown of the Oracle

Barbaric Woodsman (Sariveni Songblade placeholder) - Woodsman's Hood, Woodsman's Axe

I'm guessing that either Ameryth Swiftfyre or Yurgo the Twisted can drop the Robes of the Oracle and Crown of the Oracle.

I'm not sure about the Azure Staff of Oracles, Azure Robes of the Oracle, Azure Crown of the Oracle

From Vendors

Fern Evenglow (Sweet Blossom Orchard) - Green Apple Basket, Red Apple Basket, Maiden's Dress, Hair Beads

Allison Fairwind (Astryl's Tranquility) - Water Gown of the Deep Sea, Water Gown of Drifting Dreams, Koi Water Gown, Pastel Koi Water Gown, Lionfish Water Gown, Rainbow Water Gown, Water Gown of Delicate Seashells, Water Gown of the Starry Night, Circlet of the Deep Sea, Circlet of Drifting Dreams, Koi Circlet, Pastel Koi Circlet, Lionfish Circlet, Rainbow Circlet, Circlet of Delicate Seashells

If there's anyone who can either confirm any of this, or finds a mistake, please let me know.

Edited By 135 on 9/28/2013 at 1:43 AM.
Falconcry
Level 60
Threads: 29
Posted: 9/28/2013 at 3:53 PM Post #192
@Where do Amerythe Swyftfire and Yurgo spawn at?
Edited By 7204 on 9/28/2013 at 3:57 PM.
Lehana
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 48
Posted: 9/28/2013 at 5:03 PM Post #193
@Falconcry,

Both Ameryth Swiftfyre and Yurgo the Twisted Spawn in Astryl's Tranquility. Directions and coordinates are below.

Ameryth Swiftfyre - Red Mage Lady - x:006 y:006 Near the Mushroom House to the west of the Village
Yurgo the Twisted - Green Mage Dude - x:007 y:058 Near a tent on the south west island. Go south from the Axe Lady Island island until you see land, then follow the shore east until you find the dock. From the dock go south, then go west about 5-6 maps. He's by a tent in the south west corner.
Falconcry
Level 60
Threads: 29
Posted: 9/28/2013 at 8:44 PM Post #194
@Lehana,

Thank you, that does wonders for me...
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Posted: 10/26/2013 at 3:55 PM Post #195
Wanted to start making a list of where the new avatar items for the Fall Festival comes from. This can be spoilerish so please remember that before you read. Missing info means I don't know where the item drops yet. Any info is greatly appreciated, and please let me know if I've made any mistakes.

Also, please don't forget to ping me if you need me.

Glowing Jack O' Lantern Staff - Randomly found from Mysterious Pumpkins
Gnarled Vines - Randomly found from Mysterious Pumpkins
Gnarled Vines with Jack O' Lantern - Randomly found from Mysterious Pumpkins
Gnarled Vines with Scary Jack O' Lantern - Randomly found from Mysterious Pumpkins
Gnarled Vines with Pumpkin - Randomly found from Mysterious Pumpkins
Jack O' Lantern Staff - Randomly found from Mysterious Pumpkins
Lupora Ears - Random drop from any Barghest
Lupora Ears (Lunar Runes) - Random drop from Savage Silver Barghest and probably the other two as well.
Pumpkin Hairclip -
Pumpkin Garments - - Randomly found from Mysterious Pumpkins
Red Werewolf Costume - Random drop from Ruthless Red Barghest.
Silver Werewolf Costume - Random drop from Savage Silver Barghest.
Timber Werewolf Costume - Random drop from Terrible Timber Barghest
Scarecrow Meadow Hat -
Scarecrow Meadow Outfit - Random drop from Menacing Scarecrow.

Also, still working on the new version of the Avatar Items Guide & Discussion. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to finish it before the festival started. I'll try to get some work done on it when I can.
Edited By Savynn on 10/29/2013 at 9:14 PM.
LunarStorm
Level 61
Trickster
Threads: 86
Posted: 10/27/2013 at 1:12 PM Post #196
Pumpkin Garments come from the mysterious pumpkins as well, that's where I got mine
Lehana
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 48
Posted: 10/27/2013 at 4:21 PM Post #197
I've been having really bad luck having anything drop. Buuuut...I do have some information on the vendor items.

I got Pumpkin Walking Stick and Essence of Wind from Epheni Blinkwind the vendor in the Fall festival Fields. Also, I saw The Flowered Ribbon on the Vendor but it was sold out.

...this information can also be found in the Fall Festival thread, but it doesn't appear that Krinadon posted the names of the items. I'm sure if I looked in the wardrobe I could figure it out, if you want me to.

EDIT: I do have some more information...the prices of the items.

Pumpkin Walking Stick- 60K
Flowered Ribbon - 30K
Essence of Wind - 60K
Adventurer's Fall Outfit - 100K
Windy Pumpkin Walking Stick - 100K
Edited By Lehana on 10/27/2013 at 7:01 PM.
Blackswan99
Level 60
Fancy Pants
Threads: 13
Posted: 11/7/2013 at 10:23 AM Post #198
Do you know where to get the Nebula items? I love it very much but I have no idea how to get my hands on it.
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Posted: 11/7/2013 at 10:29 AM Post #199
The Nebula items are primarily forum game awards but can also be found in golden egglings. I'm not certain but I think they may be able to be found from people giving handfuls of candy to each other. Rarely, at least some avatar items can be found from this.

Sorry that the guide hasn't been updated since I've been participating in the trick or treating so much. If you have any other questions please let me know though and I'd be happy to help. I'll try to confirm that the nebula items can also be found from the handfuls of candy as well.
Blackswan99
Level 60
Fancy Pants
Threads: 13
Posted: 11/7/2013 at 11:33 AM Post #200
Thank you for replying! But I kinda forgot how to get Golden Egglings. Would you mind telling me?
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 19, 20, 21
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.