Forum Index > News and Announcements > Spring Festival Overview
Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
WoermOnAString
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 28
Posted: 6/16/2023 at 8:20 PM Post #41
Are the trait extractors supposed to work on spring blossom pets as well or no? I tried and it wouldn't let me.
Wistirio
Level 75
Fairy Sous Chef
Threads: 39
Posted: 6/16/2023 at 9:00 PM Post #42
Trait extractors only work on Wild Restricted traits.
WoermOnAString
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 6/16/2023 at 9:06 PM Post #43
I'm a little confused. It's a wild pet and it is a restricted trait. How come that doesn't work?
Aerii
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 96
Posted: 6/16/2023 at 9:10 PM Post #44
For clarification, trait extractors only work on Lost Grove wild restricted traits. The spring blossom trait has a disruptor that you can buy from the diamond store so it's not able to be extracted from wild pets.
WoermOnAString
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 6/16/2023 at 9:15 PM Post #45
Ohhhh okay, thank you!
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 6/18/2023 at 11:55 AM Post #46
Happy Father's Day to any and all Sylestian fathers out there!

Just a final reminder that today will be your last chance to participate in the Spring Festival Forum Games. Additionally, Astryl's Meadow is scheduled to close tonight at midnight. However, the zone will stay open as long as there is a Shared Garden Bloom Event active or pending!

Faiona and I will try and get the Forum Games parsed and prizes handed out as quickly as we can this week. At this time, the entire Spring Festival is scheduled to fully close after next Sunday, June 25th.

Lastly, the Patriotic Event is right around the corner! We are looking to have that begin Friday, June 30th.
Tonowaritheaquagod
Level 68
Assistant to the Sculptor
Threads: 67
Posted: 6/18/2023 at 12:26 PM Post #47
um Krin what is Patriotic Day? *sobs as astryl closes* what abt the plants
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 6/18/2023 at 12:49 PM Post #48
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=106034&page=5#47
Author: Tonowaritheaquagod
Time Posted: 6/18/2023 at 12:26 PM
um Krin what is Patriotic Day? *sobs as astryl closes* what abt the plants

It is another mini Event that centers around the American July 4th holiday. You can read last year's overview thread here.

By plants, do you mean the Sylesti Garden? You can continue growing those through Sunday, June 25th. After that, any un-collected Plants will be harvested for you and given to you and probably some unfinished ones under certain criteria that will be announced after June 25th.
Glarariasky
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 13
Posted: 6/18/2023 at 2:49 PM Post #49
Dang I better use up all my time caring for my seed I just got and planted that I just got today bc it shall be ending soon only if maybe tagged event could be stretched a few more days n stuff bc rosy steampunk is my dream pet and I will do everything in my power to keep em and turn the puff side up bc Ive spent the whole festival trying to get this seed and I will literally cry for a week if I dont get that rosy steampunk seed to grow inside and be in my hatchery :(
Draculina
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Threads: 4
Posted: 6/18/2023 at 3:39 PM Post #50
Hey, just to let you know, it's only the Forum Games and the Fest Zone(Along with the Daily Task Log) scheduled to end at midnight.

Growing plants in the Garden doesn't end until the 25th. so you still have a few days to continue caring for your plant.

If you possibly have enough gold, and even with knowing you still have a few days to garden don't feel reassured, you could check the Trade Broker, under the Miscellaneous section, to see if there are any Miracle Grows for sell.
A Miracle Grow will allow you to repeatedly tend to your pet with no half-hour waits until the plant has been fully grown.
Other users can also tend to your plant when a Miracle Grow is on it, so you could also post the link to the plant/your garden in Region Chat and have it tended to that way.

Krinadon, also, usually has certain requirements for Sylestis that aren't fully completed by the end of a Festival, for them to be auto-completed, that way too many users don't lose the pets they worked on.
These requirements are subject to change, and shouldn't be relied on, but these were the requirements from the most recent seasonal festival before this one, Winter, for a reference as to what was required for your pet to be auto-finished for you:
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=104864&page=4#31
Author: Krinadon
Time Posted: 1/30/2023 at 6:25 PM
All eligible left over Ice Sculpting Pets have been auto-harvested for players and added to their Hatcheries. Players can check their Account Overview to see which Pets they received.

The criteria was any of the following:

-Pet at least 50% progressed.
-Any Fabled or Majestic Frost Essences.
-Any Pets with an Ice Water.

Thanks again to everyone who participated in this year's Winter Festival!

I should have the Adult Female Faelora to showcase this week. I know I had said that last week lol, but we ran into an issue that had to get sorted before I could continue uploading her files. The issue has been figured out, so I will continue uploading everything tomorrow. Overall, they are very close to being done. We are onto the last of the steps before we can announce Revamp stuff.

And in other news, we plan on starting our Week of Love Event in a week and a half or so. =)

I hope this info helps to ease your mind a bit and is helpful in some way!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.