Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 7/1/2022 at 11:38 AM Post #1
Here is the official announcement thread for the 2022 Patriotic Event!

Start Time: Friday, July 1st at 12:00 PM
End Time: Sunday, July 24th at 11:59 PM

The Patriotic Event is the time of year where Sylestians take time to honor those who offered their service in the name of the realm and for all things good. During this time, Sylestians can display their patriotic pride and offer their own service in the name of the kingdom.

Diamond Sale, Double XP Event, Themed Encounter Bonus
https://www.sylestia.com/shops/diamondshop/

Start Time: Friday, July 1st at 12:00 PM
End Time: Sunday, July 10th at 11:59 PM

During this time, there will be a Double XP Event and all Wild Themed and Blazing Fireworks Themed within the Lost Grove will have a doubled base rate of being encountered!

For the Themed Encounter Rate Bonus, it is a doubled increase chance on the base rate. This means that this will stack with the Perfume Bonus!

Stable Purchase: 400 (20% Discount)
Diamonds: Receive 20% Extra Base Per Purchase!

[Exceptional Genetic Test Kit]: 1,000 (33% Discount)
[Exceptional Genetic Scanner]: 1,000 (33% Discount)
[Exceptional Infertility Kit]: 1,000 (33% Discount)
[Masterful Snare Trap]: 300 (40% Discount)

[Philter of Trait Disruption (Themed)]: 200 (33% Discount)
[Philter of Expedient Learning]: 200 (33% Discount)
[Greater Genetic Mutator]: 160 (20% Discount)
[Greater Pet Dye]: 120 (20% Discount)
[Perfume of Themed Attraction (Lost Grove)]: 80 (20% Discount)
[Philter of Infertility]: 80 (20% Discount)
[Magical Pie]: 80 (20% Discount)
[Philter of Gender Swapping]: 80 (20% Discount)
[Prismatic Philter]: 60 (25% Discount)

[2-Visible Lagoon Mermaid Themed Pet]: 1,200 (Limited Time - Max Limit 1)
[2-Visible Blazing Fireworks Themed Pet]: 900 (Limited Time)
[1-Visible Lagoon Mermaid Themed Pet]: 800 (Limited Time)
[Sylestian Service Themed Pet (2-Visible)]: 600 (Limited Time)

[Trait Disruptor (Zolnixi - Mermaid Myrmidon)]: 500 (New Item)

Diamond Sale Event Progressive Bonus

During this Diamond Sale Event, any Diamonds spent (excludes Currency Exchange) will award you points towards four tiers of bonus rewards. Again, these are Diamonds spent - not purchased. Only Diamonds spent during this event will count towards these Progressive Bonus prizes.

There will be four prizes:

2,000 Spent = [1-Visible Lagoon Mermaid Zolnixi]
4,000 Spent = Free Stable
6,000 Spent = Custom 3-Visible Themed Pet of Choice*
10,000 Spent = Event Category Avatar Item of Choice*

* = Some restrictions apply. See below.

Custom 3-Visible Themed Pet of Choice
You are eligible to receive a custom 3-Visible Themed Pet of your choice! You may choose from any Themed Pet in the game (with a few exceptions), its Gender, and its Traits. The following restrictions apply:

1. The Themed Pet must have been released in game by July 1st, 2022.
2. If you choose a Restricted Themed Pet, it can only be a max of 2-Visible Traits.
3. All Traits will be Visible Traits only. No Carried nor Hidden Carried allowed.
4. Restricted Traits cannot be selected for non-Restricted Themed Pets.
5. Only valid Restricted Traits can be selected for Restricted Themed Pets.
6. You may choose a max of one Restricted Wild Trait on Lost Grove Themed Pets.
7. The following Themed Pets cannot be chosen: Dawnbreaker Aeridini, Frostkeeper Aeridini, Mistwarden Aeridini.

Event Category Avatar Item of Choice
You are eligible to receive an Event Category Avatar Item of your choice. The following restrictions apply:

1. The Avatar Item must have been released in game by July 1st, 2022.
2. The following Avatar Items cannot be chosen: Mini Grove Behemoth, Sylestia's Anniversary Items, Sylestian Service Items.

Sylestian Service
https://www.sylestia.com/festival/event_patriotic/service_rank/

The Sylestian Service feature has returned! Enlist and aid your kingdom through the branches of combat, caretaking, and conservation! As you complete the requirements for each branch, you will gain ranks and progress from Civilian all the way to Champion! Master a branch to earn additional rewards specific to that branch!

Combat: The combat branch is best for those who wish to charge into the thick of situations and settle things on the battlefield. You can earn rank through the combat branch by defeating any non-Sylesti enemies within the following zones: Sweet Blossom Orchard, Astryl's Tranquility, The Lost Grove.

Caretaking: The caretaking branch is best for those who pursue more peaceful means and excel at nurturing young Sylesti. You can earn rank through the successful nurture of any Sylesti. Either visit your Hatchery or visit individual pet's profile pages to nurture.

Conservation: The conservation branch is best for those who manage large breeding projects and have many aged adult Sylesti that they are willing to release into the wild. The wild populations of Sylesti are always strained upon and so conservation is vital to maintain healthy levels. You can earn rank by releasing any Sylesti that is at least 42 days of Age.

In total, there are 7 main ranks and then 3 branches for Rank 8. Earn progress towards the next rank by completing any of the requirements for Combat, Caretaking, or Conservation. Once you unlock a new rank, visit the Sylestian Service page to rank up and claim your rewards for that rank! In order to acquire a Rank 8 status and claim its rewards, you must have a current rank of Champion (Rank 7). However, progress towards Rank 8 tiers is awarded regardless of current rank.

The 7 main ranks in order are: Scout, Corporal, Sergeant, Knight, Templar, Guardian, and Champion!

As you gain a new rank, you will receive a Bundle of rewards specific to that rank. This will always include a at least 2 new Outfit items and a Title. The Knight and Champion ranks will include 2 new Head items, 1 new Held item, and a Themed Pet!

Once you have achieved the rank of Champion (Rank 7), you will now unlock the ability to master the 3 branches: High Warlord, High Priest, and High Druid!

Each of the Rank 8 branches can be achieved separately and players will have the opportunity to achieve all 3. Upon mastering a branch, you will receive a Bundle of rewards specific to that rank. This will include 2 new Outfit items, 2 new Head items, 1 new Held item, and a Themed Pet! Additionally, players who master all 3 Rank 8 branches will receive a very special and exclusive Title: Guardian of the Realm!

The following outfit items (and their Re-Colorable versions!) are available from the Sylestian Service:

Rank 9 (Grand Protector): Once a player has achieved the max rank for High Warlord, High Priest, and High Druid, they can unlock Rank 9: Grand Protector. Players can then progress through Rank 9 by participating in Combat, Caretaking, and Conservation. Once they complete Rank 9, they will receive a big bundle of exclusive rewards!

[Freya, Lady of the Meadows]
[Background (Festive Midsommar)]
[Midsommar Flower Band (Long)]
[Midsommar Flower Band (Short)]
[Midsommar Flower Band (Long - Earthen)]
[Midsommar Flower Band (Long - Sunset)]
[Midsommar Flower Band (Long - Twilight)]
[Midsommar Flower Band (Short - Earthen)]
[Midsommar Flower Band (Short - Sunset)]
[Midsommar Flower Band (Short - Twilight)]
[Title Scroll: Grand Protector]
[Sylestian Grand Protector's Companion]

Rank 9 Bonus: After completing Rank 9, you can continue progressing through Combat, Caretaking, and Conservation to earn additional Bonus Rewards! Each time that you earn a Bonus Reward, you will receive either a 2-Visible Lagoon Mermaid Zolnixi Themed Pet or a random 3-Visible Blazing Fireworks Themed Pet that will come with one Restricted Wild Trait (if applicable)! While there is no limit to the amount of Bonus Rewards that you can earn, you can only claim the prize once every 72 hours.

First Bonus Reward Claim will also include [Artifact - Grand Protector's Insignia].

The following Themed Pets are available from the Sylestian Service:

Sylestian Knight's Companion: Ametrine Explosion Zolnixi

Sylestian Champion's Companion: Realm Defender Vulnyx

Sylestian High Warlord's Companion: Stone Breaker Ny'vene

Sylestian High Priest's Companion: Priestess' Light Nephini

Sylestian High Druid's Companion: Warden Warrior Ferrikki

Sylestian Grand Protector's Companion: Meadow Tender Qitari

Task Log
https://www.sylestia.com/festival/event_patriotic/task_log/

Throughout the event, players can participate in various tasks listed in the Task Log to earn guaranteed rewards for their efforts! Rewards will include

We have added an Event Task Log full of a dozen+ Tasks for a few different things during the Event. How this works is just simply complete whatever is required of the Task and credit will automatically be tallied into your Task Log. Once you have completed the Task the required amount of times, you will receive whatever the reward for the Task is. It's that simple!

There are only Event Tasks for this Event, which can only be completed once per Event.

Lagoon Mermaid Zolnixi

We have released a new Restricted Trait Set for the Zolnixi: Mermaid Myrmidon! A Themed Pet of this Restricted Trait Set is available from both the [Sylestian Service Bonus Themed Pet] and the [Sylestian Service Bonus Reward]. The Bonus Themed Pet can be obtained by completing Bonus Rewards in the Sylestian Service. The Bonus Reward can be obtained from the Task Log and by defeating Elites/Named/Dungeon Bosses within the Lost Grove.

Lagoon Mermaid Zolnixi can also be obtained from the Diamond Shop and from the Diamond Sale Progressive Event.

Spark Summoner's Avatar Items

We have added some new Avatar Items for this year's Event. These Avatar Items can only be found exclusively in [Sylestian Service Bonus Reward]. These rewards can be obtained from the Task Log and by defeating Elites/Named/Dungeon Bosses within the Lost Grove.

Country Specific Patriotic Avatar Items
https://www.sylestia.com/shops/diamondshop/

In celebration of various Independence Day celebrations outside of the world of Sylestia, we have released 3 more pre-colored versions of the Sylestian Service Avatar Items! Last year's countries are also available once again.

These Bundles can be purchased via the Avatar Shop for 1,200 Diamonds per Bundle, 1,800 Diamonds for the entire 2021 International Set and the 2020 International Set, and 3,900 Diamonds for the entire 2019 International Set (all 6 original countries!). While you can view all of the available items via the Wardrobe (these specific Avatar Items are listed in the Diamond section of the wardrobe), here are some of the examples:

Ireland

Italy

New Zealand

Australia

Canada

France

Germany

Japan

Mexico

Russia

United Kingdom

United States

Blazing Fireworks Themed Pets

These Themed Pets are returning once again this year, but with a slightly new and exciting twist! All Blazing Fireworks Themed Pets obtained from this year's event will either have a chance - or a guaranteed chance depending on the source - of coming with a Restricted Wild Trait. This includes Fabled species!

For every Rank 9 Bonus completed in the Sylestian Service, you will receive a [Sylestian Service Bonus Themed Pet], which can contain a 3-Visible Blazing Fireworks Themed Pet with a guaranteed Restricted Wild Trait!

You can also receive a [Sylestian Service Bonus Reward] from defeating Lost Grove Elites, Named, and Bosses, which can contain a 2-Visible Blazing Fireworks Themed Pet with a guaranteed Restricted Wild Trait!

You will also have the chance of encountering Wild Blazing Fireworks Themed Pets within the Lost Grove, including Fabled species! If you encounter one, all species will have an equal chance of appearing. These pets will also have a chance of having a Restricted Wild Trait - yes, even Fabled!

Lastly, you can directly purchase 2-Visible Blazing Fireworks Themed Pets from the Diamond Shop with a guaranteed Restricted Wild Trait.

Listed below are examples of the Blazing Fireworks Themed Pets.

Edited By Krinadon on 7/4/2022 at 3:57 PM.
Katty
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 202
Posted: 7/1/2022 at 7:04 PM Post #2
May we get a temple reset? If you need to do 10 bosses to finish task list it's going to be a bit close in the allotted time
Esc890
Level 72
Majestic Brewmistress
Threads: 88
Posted: 7/2/2022 at 10:48 AM Post #3
Oh wow I love the new nixis!
Pewpewkachu
Level 75
Threads: 4
Posted: 7/2/2022 at 1:27 PM Post #4
Exactly HOW many non-Sylesti enemies do you need to defeat to go get from Rank 0 to Rank 1 Scout? Going back and forth to check if I've ranked up yet is driving me bonkers. Is it somehow linked to the combat event tasks?
GoldGryphon
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Threads: 74
Posted: 7/2/2022 at 7:04 PM Post #5
Krin, I have run LG 4 times today, and according to the task log 425 enemies were defeated. My bar for Grand Protector doesn't show anything. Is this right??
Isri
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Threads: 10
Posted: 7/2/2022 at 7:46 PM Post #6
This event looks awesome :D

I was wondering if I was misunderstanding the bit in this post:
"For every Named defeated within the Lost Grove, you will receive a 2-Visible Blazing Fireworks Themed Pet with a guaranteed Restricted Wild Trait!"
As I killed Oakstout and didn't receive a pet and thought I was supposed to, so was hoping for some clarification. Thanks for your Time :)
Midnightwolf001
Level 75
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 7
Posted: 7/2/2022 at 11:25 PM Post #7
From OP: "We have added some new Avatar Items for this year's Event. These Avatar Items can only be found exclusively in [Sylestian Service Bonus Reward]. These rewards can be obtained from the Task Log and by defeating Elites/Named/Dungeon Bosses within the Lost Grove."

I can confirm that defeating "Elites" in The Lost Grove are not handing out Sylestian Service Bonus Rewards. This is because the only Bonus Reward that I received so far, which was not from the tasks, was one from defeating the Duelist. I also killed 4 Crazed Druids, 4 Ents, 4 red commander? dudes, and one Lost druval? chick that popped up in the caverns. o.o

I also killed 551/1,000 Enemies so far. Yet, my "Rank 8 (Combat) High Warlord" progress bar has not moved. It is stuck at what looks to be 25%, which is where I left off at the end of this Event last year. :/
Pewpewkachu
Level 75
Posted: 7/3/2022 at 12:02 AM Post #8
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=103126&page=1#7
Author: Midnightwolf001
Time Posted: 7/2/2022 at 11:25 PM
From OP: "We have added some new Avatar Items for this year's Event. These Avatar Items can only be found exclusively in [Sylestian Service Bonus Reward]. These rewards can be obtained from the Task Log and by defeating Elites/Named/Dungeon Bosses within the Lost Grove."

I can confirm that defeating "Elites" in The Lost Grove are not handing out Sylestian Service Bonus Rewards. This is because the only Bonus Reward that I received so far, which was not from the tasks, was one from defeating the Duelist. I also killed 4 Crazed Druids, 4 Ents, 4 red commander? dudes, and one Lost druval? chick that popped up in the caverns. o.o

I also killed 551/1,000 Enemies so far. Yet, my "Rank 8 (Combat) High Warlord" progress bar has not moved. It is stuck at what looks to be 25%, which is where I left off at the end of this Event last year. :/

I've only received the bonus awards from Nameds I've defeated (Malfarian and the Named Ent boss), but never from any elites.

I'm also showing 0 progress on the Sylestain Service page and seem to be stuck on Civilian (which has no progress indicator at all) after grinding for almost a day and a half. I'm not sure if that's normal or if something is wonky, since this is my first time doing this event. Knowing whether or not I'm grinding away for no real reason would be welcome.
Aesuna
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Posted: 7/3/2022 at 12:53 AM Post #9
I'm also having issues with Lost Grove enemies counting toward the combat branch. Not sure if it's because I haven't progressed very far in LG or what.
Katty
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 202
Posted: 7/3/2022 at 4:45 AM Post #10
Exactly HOW many non-Sylesti enemies do you need to defeat to go get from Rank 0 to Rank 1 Scout? Going back and forth to check if I've ranked up yet is driving me bonkers. Is it somehow linked to the combat event tasks?

Krin, I have run LG 4 times today, and according to the task log 425 enemies were defeated. My bar for Grand Protector doesn't show anything. Is this right??

I'm also showing 0 progress on the Sylestain Service page and seem to be stuck on Civilian (which has no progress indicator at all) after grinding for almost a day and a half. I'm not sure if that's normal or if something is wonky, since this is my first time doing this event. Knowing whether or not I'm grinding away for no real reason would be welcome.

I'm also having issues with Lost Grove enemies counting toward the combat branch. Not sure if it's because I haven't progressed very far in LG or what.

Let me answer yall so Krin doesnt have to. If i recall correctly it takes 20k battles to finish rank 1-9 warlord. So your bar will move very very slowly. I have filled my rank 9 bar twice from battles, nurtures and release. mostly release xD
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.025 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.