Players 2,295 397
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,268,857 2,365
Generated 656,515 8
Captured 1,192,327 512
Bred 6,419,920 1,845
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > The Silver Killer (PRP)
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Nebuladragon7
Level 47
Threads: 3
Posted: 5/15/2023 at 9:46 PM Post #21
They smiled and nodded. "Yes, I think you will." They waved back as Silver left and locked the door behind him.

Once the door was closed, his smile faded, and he sighed. He turned off the lights, as he didn't need them to see. This was the most he's spoken to someone in years; he had forgotten how nice it could be.

They walked into the dining room, picked up the tea set, and washed it, setting it near the sink to dry. Now it was eerily silent; the only sounds were their footsteps and the ticking of the grandfather clock.

Now that everything was clean, he made his way up the staircase. The stairs creaked as he stepped on them. He took a left and opened the door to his bedroom. The bed was lavish and neatly made. The covers were beige with a white lily and yellow chrysanthemum pattern.

They changed into a champaign-colored boudoir robe with fur and laid down.
The rest of their night was uneventful, and their sleep was dreamless.
Marionettez
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 115
Posted: 5/16/2023 at 10:51 AM Post #22
-------------------------------------------------
NEXT DAY

He was, once again, in an alleyway. As the Silver Killer. He looked down to see the fresh body in front of him, sighing and going through their pockets while humming a tune to himself. He didn't find anything he'd want to keep, just a few coins, a wallet, and a phone. He went through the wallet, and took the loose cash out. While he didn't really care too much for money, might as well take a buck while he's at it. He shoved the money into his pocket, and made his way to the entrance of the alley, waiting.

A few civilians that were walking down the street noticed him, and began panicking, pulling out their phones to take pictures and call the police. He simply leaned against the wall, looking down at the ground and smiling, which was hidden by his mask. Unlike most serial killers, he stayed for the chase, but that also meant it was always obvious when he killed someone.

Soon, he heard the police sirens that were quickly coming closer, and he smiled, standing up straight and making his way further into the alleyway. He easily climbed up between the buildings, jumping on the roof of one. He liked using the rooftops as a way to escape, because it meant that the police had a chance of shooting into buildings as well, which was funny to him.

As the shouting ensued and he heard the police cars stop in front of the alley, he made a run for it, jumping from rooftop to rooftop. He heard a few gunshots being fired off, but they missed by quite a bit. He soon ducked back down into another alley, satisfied with what he got. With that, he washed the dye out of his hair using a bottle of what seemed to be water, and took his mask off. He fluffed his hair out and shook the excess water out, walking out of the alleyway and making his way down the street. Now, nobody panicked when he walked by. He was a normal person just like anyone else.
Nebuladragon7
Level 47
Posted: 5/16/2023 at 2:35 PM Post #23
Azrael woke up to the sound of his alarm clock screaming at him. He turned it off and stretched, looking at the sunlight streaming through the sheer curtains.
He changed out of the boudoir robe; and into his usual work outfit. He woke up groggy, but that happens when you stay up late to have tea with someone.

He grabbed his phone and keys and walked downstairs to the front door. He didn't want to be late, so he took the short route to work. That's when he heard it; people screaming and- Is someone singing another one bites the dust?!

They walked to the alleyway and noticed Silver standing near the body. They inspected the body from a distance. 'They weren't kidding; his kills are clean.' They thought to themself before turning to face Silver.
They waved and quietly hummed along to the tune. A few passersby looked at them like they were crazy, but they didn't mind.

Once the police started to show up, they slipped out of the crowd; and into the funeral parlor. As fun as it would be to watch Silver run, the cops would ask if they saw anything.

The same lady from last night was at the desk. She waved upon seeing Azrael.
"Morning boss! You seem cheery."
She leaned against the desk as she spoke; she was smiling.

"I just had a nice night, nothing more, nothing less."

"Whatever you say, boss." She laughed while pulling out a ledger. "No new bodies yet. What's the plan for today?"

Azrael thought for a moment.
"If it's not too much trouble, could you grab me a coffee? Maybe a small snack? I haven't had anything to eat." He paused, "I'll compensate you accordingly."

Vera seemed a bit concerned but nodded nonetheless. "You gotta stop doing that. It's not healthy."

"I'm aware." Azrael sighed. As Vera was almost out the door, he stopped her.

"Take the long way, and don't look in the alleyway."

"Why?"

"Your queasier than I, and I doubt they've covered the body by now."

She slowly nodded and left the funeral parlor.
Azrael closed the door behind her and sat at the front desk. He had a feeling today would be a long day.
Marionettez
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 5/16/2023 at 3:33 PM Post #24
As they walked down the street, they counted the money they got from the body. It was only around $55, which disappointed him. Maybe he'd have to start killing groups or something. Or maybe perhaps get a job.

While Kyong wouldn't normally consider getting a job, he'd been running short on cash as of lately, since the people he killed had stopped carrying bills. He thought about what type of job he could get, that had flexible hours, since he didn't know when his power would decide 'Hey its time to do a murder'. Until he decided on something. He made his way back towards the crime scene.

No, he wasn't going to go back to the kill, instead, he went to the funeral parlor nearby it. Kyong didn't think they'd be hiring, but it was worth it to try anyways.

As he walked in, he noticed Azrael sitting at the front desk, like he'd expected. Unlike most people that walk into a funeral parlor, he seemed... Happy? Slightly, at least. He walked up to the desk with his hands in his pockets. "Hey, is there any chance I could get a job here?"

His voice had the same ring to it as the Silver Killer's, which is why he didn't usually talk as him. It'd cause him to be found out very easily. But he didn't mind talking around Azrael, since he was bound to find out about him someday anyways.

I mean, they already had tea together, might as well know who he actually is.
Nebuladragon7
Level 47
Posted: 5/16/2023 at 4:08 PM Post #25
The parlor's interior was quite similar to that of Azrael's home. There were several kinds of dark wood such as walnut, blackwood, and shedua. Most of the fabric was white, yellow, and beige.

Azrael seemed tired and bored. He was reading the same pages in a ledger over and over. He didn't bother to look up upon hearing the door open.
He had hoped this was Vera, coffee in hand, but it wasn't; her footsteps were louder.

Their ears twitched upon hearing Silver's voice, and they looked up. They relaxed upon seeing him and closed the ledger.

"Technically, no. However, I can make an exception. Do you have a degree in mortuary sciences, or are you here for something more mundane?"

Out of all the places to find Silver, he didn't think it would be at his workplace, but he wasn't complaining.
Marionettez
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 5/16/2023 at 5:49 PM Post #26
He inspected the room silently as he listened to Azrael's reply, quite liking how it represented their home. He shook his head as Azrael asked about a degree. "I dropped out of high-school, I don't have any degrees. But I can... Well, you know what I can do." He had assumed Azrael had recognized him.

Despite being the same Silver Killer as before, he had black hair instead of the usual blonde. His eyes were the same, having that weird gleam in them, but otherwise, if not for his voice and eyes, you'd think he's a perfectly normal person.

"I'm not really good at anything... Job-related, I guess. I know how to handle death though." He said, almost menacingly, though that was probably just how his voice sounded. He wasn't much of a businessman, nor did he know practically anything about finance, but he was still willing to try his hand at something.

"Do you have any suggestions for what I can do?" He asked quickly. He didn't have a job in mind when he came here, so he was open to pretty much anything.
Nebuladragon7
Level 47
Posted: 5/16/2023 at 6:52 PM Post #27
They nodded, "Indeed I do."

Azrael paused. "No offense, but I doubt your ability to clean, so janitors off the table..."

As he was thinking of another option, his ears tilted to slightly face the door, and he looked up at it. About ten seconds later, Vera burst through it.
"Brought you a cold brew and a muffin. You seriously need to stop skipping breakfast, or you're going to have to change my job title to-" She cut herself off upon seeing Kyong. "I am so sorry."

Azrael tapped the coaster on the desk and shook his head. "No need to apologize. Say, Vera, if you had to give a job to somebody without a degree, what would you give them?"

She paused, setting the cold brew on the coaster and placing the muffin beside it. "Here? A janitor is the most obvious. Other than that, maybe someone who works the front desk? I'm not a big fan of it, and well..." She looked at Azrael's blank expression and winced. "You're horrible at sympathizing with people."

"Am I?" They looked up at her, a bit confused.

"Almost everyone who comes in here complains about it." She replied, still wincing.

"Noted." He paused yet again, then proceeded to turn to Silver. "How about it? All you have to do is talk to the families, take calls, and keep the desk neat. Usually you'd also have to fill in/check paperwork, but I like that part."
Marionettez
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 5/16/2023 at 7:42 PM Post #28
He didn't seem offended at all as Azrael said he wouldn't be a good janitor. Because they were completely right, he'd be horrible at it. He also didn't seem surprised when a girl burst through the door. Maybe he'd been expecting it?

Kyong watched the other person closely, silver eyes following her movement. He didn't respond when she said sorry, simply shaking his head. He then looked back at Azrael, listening in on their conversation.

When he was asked if he'd do the job of manning the desk, he gave Azrael a stare for around 5 seconds, before responding.

"I'd be fine with that. Seems pretty easy to me." He said, shrugging. It sounded like a pretty easy job to him. Talking to people and taking phone calls wasn't exactly a hard thing to do. Even better, he didn't have to do the paperwork.

While he didn't normally talk to people, he was pretty good at being kind with others. He'd picked it up from his parents, who stayed away from the outside world but were always kind to Kyong and the few friends he had as a kid.
Nebuladragon7
Level 47
Posted: 5/16/2023 at 10:55 PM Post #29
"Perfect," Azrael says while Vera lets out a sigh of relief.

"Do you want a written contract, or is a handshake and discussion of pay enough?" Azrael asks before taking a sip of coffee. "Either way, we should move this conversation to my office. Privacy and all."

He grabs his coffee and food, stands up and looks at Vera. "Would you mind taking care of the front desk?"

"Yes, I would mind," Vera says playfully, while Azrael appears confused.

"Ah. In that case, we can continue this after work-" Vera cuts them off. "I was joking boss. Get out of the chair."

Azrael does so and starts to lead Kyong down the hallway.

It has significantly fewer windows than the lobby and is quite dim. However, it doesn't bother them, and they open the door at the end.
There's a large walnut desk inside with a similar engraving to their dining table, as well as several bookshelves. Azrael sits behind the desk and motions for Kyong to sit as well.

"First order of business, I will need your name. If you're uncomfortable disclosing it, your first name should suffice."
Marionettez
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 5/17/2023 at 11:42 AM Post #30
Kyong shook his head as Azrael asked about doing a written contract or discussion. "Discussion is enough for me." He watched as they stood up and made Vera take over the desk, following behind Azrael to their office.

He looked at the hallway as he walked, liking the dim light.

He walked in the office, sitting down and taking in the scenery of the room. It was quite nice, to him, and he gave a small smile when asked his name, and put a hand up when Azrael asked if he was uncomfortable with it.

"Kyong. Kyong Yun." It was an odd name, to say the least. Probably because of it's Korean origin.

He decided to clarify on his odd name, for whatever reason's he had. "It's Korean. I know it probably sounds weird." He gave a sort-of sad look. He never thought of his name as weird, but he'd been told by many of his friends as a kid that it was, since he moved near here when his parents were still alive.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.