Players 2,393 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,247,200 1,865
Generated 656,261 10
Captured 1,190,628 52
Bred 6,400,216 1,803
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > The Silver Killer (PRP)
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Marionettez
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 115
Posted: 5/13/2023 at 10:09 PM Post #1
The Silver KIller

Prp with Nebuladragon7

A normal world, full of happy people. Though in that normal, happy world, there is always the dark side that causes chaos and ruckus.

"Sightings of the Silver Killer in the area! We should stay inside. He might come for us!"

"I'm not scared of some stupid killer who doesn't even know how to stay hidden from the public."

"You won't be saying that when he comes for you. I'm heading home for the day!"

The Silver Killer, a widely known serial killer. He's known for his deadly gaze, his silver eyes glistening, like the blood of his victims. He always wears a black mask that covered the rest of his face, and has short blonde hair.

Name: Kyong Yun
Nicknames: Kyo, Silver Killer
Gender/Pronouns: Male, He/Him
Height: 6'1" (187cm/1.8m)
Weight: 195 lbs. (88.4 kg)
Species: Human
Origin: Seoul (Korea)
Languages: He is bilingual, speaking multiple different languages. His main/first language is Korean.
Hair color: Black (Blonde, when Silver Killer)
Eye color: Silver
Scars: One, along his back. Unknown origins
Clothing Style: He usually wears all black, though sometimes has a silver choker on.
Physical Power: His physical abilities are quite superior to most, being surprisingly good at melee, despite his young age.
Magical Power: His magic is mostly made of black tendrils that can shoot out of his hand. He can induce memory loss, and teleport with it by wrapping the tendrils around himself or others.
Weaponry: He does not usually use any weapons, since he is better at actual combat.
Personality: A straightforward and level-headed guy. He is quite oblivious, though. While he may be tough and stern, he is innocent. His ability to read the room is quite good, and he can make sense of situations that most couldn't at his age.
Crush/Partner: None
Children: None
Parents: Unknown, presumably dead
Siblings: None
Backstory: Though he had a normal childhood, Kyong always longed for power and glory. Once he got his magic power at the age of 15, he went rogue, his newfound magic driving him to insanity. He ended up killing his parents in his first rampage. While he manages to control this power at times, he will sometimes go berserk, killing civilians and anyone who gets in his path. He manages to keep his identity a secret by hiding his face with a black mask, and using washable hair-dye to make himself blonde when killing.
Edited By Marionettez on 8/7/2023 at 8:20 AM.
Nebuladragon7
Level 47
Threads: 3
Posted: 5/14/2023 at 12:06 AM Post #2
Name: Azrael
Nicknames: Rae (ray), Az/Azzy
Gender/Pronouns: Male, He/They
Height: 6'4"
Weight:~164 lbs
Species: Elf
Origin: Oxford-England
Languages: British English, French (Taken in primary/secondary school), a bit of latin (Just to help with medicinal terminology.)
Hair color: Black with a few yellow/white highlights
Eye color: Topaz (Orange/Yellow)
Scars: None, Not yet at least.
Clothing Style: They tend to overdress and are usually found wearing black, yellow, and white.
Physical Power: What he lacks in force, he makes up for with speed. He is of below-average strength but above-average finesse.
Magical Power: Due to their elven heritage, his sight and hearing is better than the average person's. They can hear and see things that are relatively far away. (Doesnt mean they don't need glasses though)
Weaponry: He has a Swiss Army knife that he keeps in his bag. Thankfully, they've never had to use it on a person, but it makes for an amazing box cutter.
Personality: They don't display much emotion and usually come off as apathetic or cold. Despite this, they are very passionate about certain things, especially their work. They are horrible at reading the room, but they don't interact with enough people for it to be a problem.
Crush/Partner: None
Children: None
Parents: Alive, but they dont talk anymore.
Siblings: None
Backstory: Azrael is the child of two humans. Their parents lived in fear, constantly worried that someone would find out about their child's inhuman nature. As a result of this, they were quite absent. They provided what was needed (foot, shelter, etc.) but were a useless in the emotional department. Due to this, Azrael turned to books for comfort. He mainly read murder mysteries and thrillers, and through this he discovered his dream job: A funeral director or an embalmer; he was fine with either.
The second he was old enough, he left home, got his degree, and eventually got the job he wanted. Nowadays, he owns a small funeral parlor on the edge of town. There aren't many employees, and he takes care of most of the bodies, but he wouldn't have it any other way.

(please note that the art was from a random google search, and is not my own.)
Nebuladragon7
Level 47
Posted: 5/14/2023 at 1:05 AM Post #3
Azrael leaned over the embalming table, brush in hand, and gently applied some blush to the body in front of him. Out of all the makeup needed to make a body look alive, you had to be the most careful with blush. Too much, and the body looks sick. Too little, and they still look dead. Despite its difficulty, it was his favorite part of the process.

A few minutes later, he nodded and took a step back. A faint smile rested on their lips as they set the brush down. Azrael took a moment to admire their work. When the body came here, it was barely recognizable, but now it looked almost exactly like the photo. He was quite proud of this one.

After appreciating it, he began to pack everything up; it took about five minutes, then he proceeded to make his way to the lobby. Waiting near the door was a short but muscular young woman with brown hair and dark brown eyes. Azrael doesn't stop walking but nods in the direction of the preparation room.

"Bodies done, please move them to cold storage."

He doesn't stay in the building long enough to hear her response.

As they leave, they look up. The moon is high in the sky; its pale glow gently covers everything, almost like a blanket of light. They take a moment to admire it, then begin to make their way home.
Edited By Nebuladragon7 on 8/6/2023 at 7:49 PM.
Marionettez
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 5/14/2023 at 1:46 AM Post #4
In an alleyway nearby, a tall man with blonde hair leaned against the wall, his silver eyes gleaming like moons. the famous serial killer, Silver Killer. Known for his odd actions as a killer. Instead of running away like most would, he stays near his crime scenes until authorities arrive. Who knows why? Only him. Most say he likes the fame, some say he simply feels guilty for killing.

Though, the Silver Killer is indeed a murderer, he isn't as you think. When he isn't murdering, he's actually a simple man, known as Kyong Yun. How nobody knew his identity? It was pretty simple. He dyed his hair and put a mask on. It's honestly surprising how oblivious the media can be.

The Silver Killer then walked out of the alleyway, looking out at the street. It was pretty barren, due to it being the midst of night. This also meant that he could roam free without the police stalking him down. He began walking down the sidewalk, running a hand through the blonde strands of hair that fell over one of his eyes. When he was like this, he didn't seem at all like a serial killer. More like a random dude that wears a mask for some reason.

Soon, he noticed the other person walking down the road. Someone the same height (if not taller) than himself, which was odd, to say the least. It was weird that someone was out here in the middle of the night. He debated walking up to the other person. It'd be weird, and probably confusing, to have a serial killer walk up to you and say 'Hey, what're you doing out here in the middle of the night?', so he decided against it, simply slowing his pace down so he didn't catch up to whoever that is.
Nebuladragon7
Level 47
Posted: 5/14/2023 at 2:50 AM Post #5
Azrael's ears slightly tilted in the direction of the noise, but he wasn't alarmed. Not yet at least. It may be the dead of night, but plenty of people walk home late, including himself. All this means is that they have to take the long route home, take some unnecessary turns, and everything will be fine.

After a minute or two of walking, they began to quietly hum to themselves, making the tune up as they went. It was slow and somber, almost like what you would hear at a funeral. Their mind wandered a bit as they walked, but they weren't thinking of anything particularly exciting, just scheduling and the like.

Despite their calm disposition, their ears stay locked on the noise, listening for any changes in the stranger's pace.
Edited By Nebuladragon7 on 5/14/2023 at 12:55 PM.
Marionettez
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 5/14/2023 at 1:36 PM Post #6
Kyong - No, the Silver Killer silently trailed behind this random person. While he wasn't in the mood to kill at the moment, he was not above following them for a while while he made his way home. If anything, maybe he could make a friend? Probably not, but it was fun to follow people.

As he got slightly bored, he pulled out his phone, scrolling through a random platform that he had downloaded for absolutely no reason. He wasn't a fan of the media, nor did he care much about what they thought of him. He was a serial killer, what reason did he have to care? As long as he wasn't caught, he had no reason.

As he scrolled through the platform, he came across a random profile, that was claiming to be him. He gave out a small chuckle, which was muffled by the mask, and looked through the profile. It wasn't anything special, mostly images of him getting caught on camera, which were pretty easy to obtain. He thought about making his own profile to scare people, but decided against it, putting his phone away.

He put his focus back on the person in front of him, going back to silence. He didn't think the person would be able to hear him, anyways, since he was still pretty far away from them.
Nebuladragon7
Level 47
Posted: 5/14/2023 at 3:09 PM Post #7
Over time, Azrael's pace returned to normal. He kept at this for a bit longer, then slowed down slightly as he tilted his head back. It's not enough to see the man following him, but enough to address him.

"Lovely night, isn't it? I've always preferred these cooler nights."

Their accent could only be described as posh English, and their voice showed no hint of fear as they continued down the sidewalk. Their head was still tilted back, waiting for a response.

In Azrael's eyes, if this man really is the silver killer, there's not much he can do to defend himself. After all, the Silver Killer would have plenty of experience with people who run or fight back. Worst-case scenario: Azrael dies. Best-case scenario: he has a nice conversation.
Edited By Nebuladragon7 on 5/14/2023 at 3:11 PM.
Marionettez
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 5/14/2023 at 4:33 PM Post #8
The Silver Killer picked up his pace to catch up to the other, now that he had been acknowledged. Soon, he was pretty much right beside him. "I prefer daytime. There's more people around to see what I do." His deep voice seemingly rang in the darkness, looking at the other person. While they'd probably think it was weird that the Silver Killer was willing to have a conversation, he didn't really care much about what they thought.

His silver eyes were practically glowing, but maybe it was just how they looked in the dark. His blonde hair was quite messy, it falling over and mostly covering one of his eyes. He was just like the media had described, probably because he usually stays where he kills, unlike most other murderers.

"So, why are you out here at night? I could've killed you, ya know." He asked. It was true, he could've killed the other on sight, but he decided against it. Mostly because he only killed when his powers took over. Nobody knew that, though. He might as well make an act of 'doing this because I wanna' so nobody finds out about his powers.
Nebuladragon7
Level 47
Posted: 5/14/2023 at 5:27 PM Post #9
Azrael turned to face him. As the Silver Killer spoke, they watched him closely, almost as if they were studying him.
Their eyes were golden, like the evening sun, it felt too detailed to be contact lenses.
They found it a bit funny, the Silver Killer was talking to them, they somehow got both the best and worst-case scenarios. Is that lucky or unlucky? They weren't sure.

Once the Silver Killer finished speaking, they nodded in acknowledgment
"That's understandable, I like the lack of people, It's tranquil in a way the day never will be."
He spoke softly, not wanting to wake those in the nearby houses.

"I'm not sure if you passed by it, but you know the funeral parlor down that way?"

He pointed behind them in the vague direction of the parlor, some of his nails were black, while the others were a metallic gold.

"I own the place. We had a body come in near closing time, so I had to stay a bit late. I don't mind though, it's easier to focus when there aren't people crying in the lobby. The walks are a bonus."
A slight smile graces their lips, but it's gone as fast as it came.

"You could've killed me, and for all I know, you might. Nothing I can do about it though, I couldn't outrun you even if I wanted, nor could I fight back. I'm sure plenty before me have tried, and from what I know, they failed."
They paused for a moment, figuring out what to say.
"Worst-case scenario, you kill me. Best-case scenario, I have a nice conversation. Either way, I'm content"
Marionettez
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 5/14/2023 at 5:56 PM Post #10
"A funeral parlor? So you take care of bodies. Kind of like what I do, but legally. Well, I cause them to die. I guess it's a bit different." He let out a humorless chuckle, looking down at his hands.

The Silver Killer gave a small smile, though hidden by his mask. This was pretty much the first time he had actually talked to someone while he wasn't Kyong Yun. Not like he talked to anyone else anyways. "You're right. I could've. But I'm not in the mood to kill right now. If anything, I'd rather simply talk to someone at the moment anyways."

His silver eyes gave off an odd glint, that almost looked inhuman in a way.

"You're unlike most people I've met. You aren't afraid of death. Probably why you take care of bodies and stuff like that." He commented, looking up at the stars that were scattered across the sky. "You're right. I've had people try to fight their way out, or simply run. Guess I was too powerful for them."

While he wouldn't admit it, his magic usually did the work for him, since it took control of him. He didn't mind it though. So be it if he was a bloodthirsty killer without a choice in the matter? It was his fate. Might as well hold onto that fate, since there was no way he could fight it himself.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.