Players 2,295 397
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,268,857 2,365
Generated 656,515 8
Captured 1,192,327 512
Bred 6,419,920 1,845
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > The Silver Killer (PRP)
Page 2 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Nebuladragon7
Level 47
Threads: 3
Posted: 5/14/2023 at 7:17 PM Post #11
"I suppose so! Who knows, maybe I've dealt with one of your victims." They laugh with him, as a slight smile remains on their face.

They nod. "I relate to the second half of that sentence, funnily enough, I think this is the most I've spoken today. "

The more the conversation progresses, the more comfortable they seem. Their hands, which were once completely still, are now moving with each word. Their smile now reaches their eyes, and oddly enough, their ears seem to be emoting as well.

"I'd say the same goes to you, but I think that's a given." He pauses for a moment, thinking of what to say next. "I don't see the point of fearing death, it'll come for us all someday. You just have to live your life while you have it, if you spend it running from death, you'll have never lived."

They watch him as he looks up at the stars, Azrael cant help but think that the media always describes his eyes so harshly, but looking at them in person is something else entirely.

"I don't doubt that, especially since.." They gesture in the general direction of the Silver Killers muscles "The pictures do not do them justice."

As the two continued down the quiet streets, Azrael leads him into a more residential area, presumably the district their house is in.
Marionettez
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 115
Posted: 5/14/2023 at 8:01 PM Post #12
The Silver Killer didn't talk as much as the person did, simply nodding along with what they were saying. He took a moment to look around at the houses, counting them in his head. Once the other finished speaking, he looked back over at them. "People usually get pretty good pictures of me, since I stay around the area I kill in, but sure."

His eyes trailed back over to the houses, noting one house that still had a light on on the 2nd floor. "Say, this is pretty much the first proper conversation I've had for... What, 10 years? Being a wanted murderer sort of does that to you. At least I'm not a sociopath." He ran one of his hands through the strands of hair that fell over his eye.

He then took note of the fact that the person they were talking to's ears were pointed, and moving. His mind came up with quite a few possibilities, one of which was that this person had magic like him, or were some type of fantasy creature. He decided not to ask about it yet, just in case he was wrong and made a fool of himself. (Which, honestly, He doesn't think that could happen either way, but you never know!)

Other than that, the Silver Killer continued walking with this random person, when he finally realized he didn't even have their name. "I never got your name, I don't think. What is it?"
Nebuladragon7
Level 47
Posted: 5/14/2023 at 9:36 PM Post #13
"Nonetheless, it feels different in person, but I suppose that can apply to anything," Azrael says with a shrug.

They take another turn to an older part of the district, the streetlights flicker on and off. Even when on, they barely illuminate the road ahead.

"Likewise, I'm shocked with how much I'm talking, I don't think I've spoken this much since I was a kid, but even then..." They trail off, and let the Silver Killer speak. They tense up a bit upon feeling his stare on their ears, but relax when he looks away.

Right as he is asked his name, he stops at the house to the left of the one with the light on. Said house looks out of place, it's old yet well-maintained. Its walls are made of once red brick, which is now a dark brownish-orange. Ivy creeps up the walls, and the address plate is made of weathered brass.

They hold out their hand, looking the Silver Killer dead in the eyes. "Azrael, my name is Azrael. Would you like to come in for some tea? I have some to-go cups if you cannot stay."

Even if this man is the Silver Killer, he's still good company and good company deserves good tea.
Marionettez
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 5/14/2023 at 9:56 PM Post #14
He stared at the house for a good minute, taking in the scenery. He hadn't been over to someone's house in ages, nor had he ever been invited over for tea. He stared into Azrael's eyes for a second, that odd glint still there. He then took her hand and shook it.

"Azrael, it's nice to meet you. You know my alias. I'll tell you my name later when it isnt a liability to me." The Silver Killer replied. While he didn't care if they were being watched, he'd rather not risk his identity getting out to the world, where he'd probably be hunted down by the police when he was normal.

"I don't think I've had tea in a while, if at all. If you don't mind, I'd be willing to stay over for a bit." He thought for a minute about asking about the ears, but decided that was a question for later. He looked back towards the house, inspecting the run-down brick and the ivy crawling along the brick.
Nebuladragon7
Level 47
Posted: 5/15/2023 at 1:05 PM Post #15
There are wooden flowerbeds in front of the tall, white windows. In the flowerbeds lie various yellow and white plants, such as marigolds, white chrysanthemums, etcetera.

"It's nice to meet you as well. I understand completely. Until I learn your name, may I call you Silver? It's a bit shorter than 'The Silver Killer'"

Upon hearing Silver accept their invitation, they smile faintly and nod. "Of course! I wouldn't have invited you if it bothered me."

Azrael steps up to the tall, dark oak door; and pulls his keys out of his left pant pocket. They seem as old as the house is and are the same color as the nameplate. He inserts them into the keyhole and turns them. The door unlocks with an audible click, and he steps inside.
The floorboards welcome him with a creak, and they flip on the light switch and hold the door open for the Silver Killer.

The inside of the house looks like something ripped out of the 1900s. The floorboards are the same color as the door. Covering the walls is floral wallpaper. It was presumably white at some point, but now it's more a yellowy beige.

To the right of the foyer sits a dark oak staircase with polished railing. Next to said staircase is a grandfather clock; It fills the room with a quiet ticking.

The house smells like a woody cologne; the scent wafts out as Azrael holds the door open. He then asks: "Is there a specific tea you like? Or is anything acceptable?"
Marionettez
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 5/15/2023 at 1:22 PM Post #16
The Silver Killer inspected the house as he walked in, giving a nod at their question to call them Silver. He hadn't really thought of having a nickname for himself when he was the Silver Killer, but he appreciated the thought behind it.

While he didn't care much for interior design, he quite liked the way the house looked. He looked over at him as he asked what tea he'd like. "I haven't had tea in a while, so anything will do." His silver eyes darted from place to place, inspecting the room they were in.

After a good minute, it dawned on him that he'd have to take his mask off to even drink the tea. It normally wouldn't bother him too much, but the fact that Azrael might know him as Kyong Yun floated around his mind. He doubted it, since the only funeral he ever attended was his parents, but it was still a possibility.

He decided in his mind that he would stay for the tea anyways. So what if this person knows him? It's not like he'd tell anyone. They would've already if they were going to. With that, he decided not to worry about it. In other matters, he looked around the house for somewhere to sit. Since he'd been out and about almost all day, his legs were starting to hurt.
Nebuladragon7
Level 47
Posted: 5/15/2023 at 3:38 PM Post #17
Azrael closed the door behind Silver and led him through the archway to the left. The two arrived in the dining room. A long dining table made of polished Walnut wood was in the middle of the room. Engraved on the legs and border of the table were Lillies.

The chairs were made with the same wood as the table; the cushions were a dull yellow.
Except for the seat at the head of the table, all were covered in a thin layer of dust.

Azrael cringed a bit upon seeing the seats and sighed. "My apologies. I don't usually have people over, so I didn't bother to dust them off."

The room had the same wallpaper as the foyer. There were several windows, but they were all covered with beige curtains.

Azrael stepped through the archway leading to the kitchen and set a kettle on the stove. They then grabbed a tea set from the cupboard and filled the infuser with Silver Needle tea.

They were silent while preparing the tea.
They found it funny; they're serving Silver Needle tea to the Silver Killer. The whole situation was quite amusing, tea with a serial killer. If he hadn't known about the Silver Killer beforehand, he would've never guessed that the man in his dining room was a wanted murderer.

After a few minutes, Azrael stepped back into the dining room and placed the tea set on the table. He filled two cups and passed one to Silver.

"Silver Needle, a white tea. It's one of my favorites."

He sat down at the head of the table and crossed his legs as he took a long, quiet sip of the tea.
Marionettez
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 5/15/2023 at 5:52 PM Post #18
He inspected the room as he walked in, dusting one of the seats off and sitting in it. Silver leaned back in the chair, watching as Azrael walked into the kitchen. He couldn't remember the last time he'd had tea, it'd definitely been a while back.

As the tea was brought out and he was given a cup, he stared at it for about a minute, before pulling his mask down and sipping on it.
He took in the flavor, thinking about it for a few minutes. "It's good. I like it." He said, sipping more of the tea. While he wasn't usually a fan of sweet things, this was quite nice to him.

He soon downed the rest of the cup, pulling his mask back up as soon as he finished. Apparently, he wasn't too fond of showing his face, especially as the Silver Killer. To him, it was a liability to show his face. He could be recognized. Even if he was in the comfort of a house, it was still a possibility his identity could get out.

He put the cup on the table, looking over at Azrael. "Thank you for inviting me over for tea, but I have to get going. I have to take care of Ye-Bin and Jang Mi." While he wouldn't specify to Azrael who those two were, they were, in fact, his two cats he had at home. He was a cat person, but he didn't like them for the reasons one would think. He liked them since they had the same murderous intent as him.
Nebuladragon7
Level 47
Posted: 5/15/2023 at 7:42 PM Post #19
Azrael seemed slightly surprised when Silver pulled down his mask, almost like they didn't expect him to do so. But they didn't comment on it; instead, they took a small sip of their tea.

Azrael drank his tea slowly but finished it around the time Silver spoke. "I'm glad. I was worried it wouldn't be to your liking."

He doesn't say much after that, preferring to sit in silence while drinking.

They notice Silver's discomfort while his mask is down, so they make as little eye contact as possible, only fully meeting his eyes when it's back on.

Their eyes widen slightly upon the mention of Ye-Bin and Jang Mi. They didn't expect him to be a parent; unless he's referring to his pets? Either way, they nod. "Of course. I'm heading to work early tomorrow, so it's for the best. Thank you for accompanying me."

They stand up, push the chair in, and lead Silver to the front door. They unlock it and hold it open.

"Again, thank you for joining me. I appreciate it."
Marionettez
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 5/15/2023 at 8:43 PM Post #20
He gave a smile as he followed Azrael to the door, nodding as he spoke. "Thank you for having me over. It's been a while since I've been to someone's house." He replied, walking out. "Perhaps I'll see you tomorrow?" He half-offered, half asked, listening to their answer before waving and walking away.

His house wasn't too far. It wasn't in the same neighborhood, but was pretty close to Azrael's. As soon as he made it home and unlocked the door, he was greeted by a orange and white cat almost tripping him as he walked in.

"Well hello there, Jang Mi." He reached down and picked up the cat, who meowed in response. He closed the door and locked it behind him, carrying the cat over to the couch and setting him down, and taking the mask off his face. Not long after, a color-point cat made her way over, jumping up next to Jang Mi. "And hello to you too, Ye-Bin."

He sat down next to the two cats, Ye-Bin curling up next to him and putting a paw on his leg, while Jang Mi simply sat next to him, looking up with green, expectant eyes. He gave both cats a few pats on the head, in which they both purred in response. He'd had these cats since they were only a year old, and they were now 6.

These two were the closest thing he had to family, ever since his parents had died. It was the only company he didn't mind having, as their presence was probably the only thing keeping him sane. Either way, they were his family, whether the two furrballs thought so or not.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.