Forum Index > Pet Sharing and Design Discussion > Spring Blossom Faeloras
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Threads: 673
Posted: 5/9/2023 at 2:03 AM Post #1
I didn't see a thread for people who own Spring Blossom Faeloras to share their ideas, so I made one.

Spring Blossom Faeloras are the pre-Tagging Faelora Theme.

Savynn's Pre-Tag Preservation Society thread contains a post from Krinadon giving the ideal colors for every pre-Tagging Theme.

For the Spring Blossom Faelora, these are the colors--

Eye Color: a55aff
Color One: c8a07d
Color Two: ffbeff
Color Three: ffff73
Gene One Color: ffffff
Gene Two Color: ffff73
Gene Three Color: ffbeff
Mutation One Color: 3cff5a
Mutation Two Color: 50b9ff
Mutation Three Color: ffbeff

I'm guessing that Color Four would be the same as Color Two and Color Five would be the same as Color Three.

I'm not certain what the AC colors would be--perhaps AC1 would be the same as Gene One Color and AC2 would be the same as Mutation One Color? Or would both AC colors be ffffff?

If my guesses are correct, we get the first image. The second image shows all non-defined colors left as ffffff.

Thoughts? Corrections? Objections? Ideas?

If you own a Spring Blossom Faelora or are interested in the Theme, feel free to post.
Edited By SpaceElf1 on 7/25/2023 at 2:00 AM.
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 5/9/2023 at 9:19 AM Post #2
So, following standard practices with no manual adjustments, the result would be this:

C4 and C5 are both set to C2. This is actually what I did with all Faelora as it more closely matched the original color allocations.

Long ago, A1 and A2 were defaulted to be EC, so I did the same here as well.

I am also not sure if you already swapped M2 and M3, but if not, those would be swapped as well.

Typically, if we were updating this as an official Themed, we would start here and then make manual adjustments to the color slots that are duplicated in order to add a bit more depth to the overall design.
Edited By Krinadon on 5/9/2023 at 9:19 AM.
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Posted: 5/9/2023 at 10:54 AM Post #3
Thank you Krin! Since we have this re-vamp, I am hoping owners of Spring Blossom Faeloras will converge on the same palette.

The Mooselord Has Spoken!

Sav, assuming you see this, would you be so good as to help with contacting active-player Spring Blossom owners?

As far as I can tell, this stag is the oldest non-released Spring Blossom.
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Posted: 5/9/2023 at 12:50 PM Post #4
My personal herd of Spring Blossom Faeloras. I began re-naming them last night, and forgot to put "SB" for Spring Blossom at the end of each name. I'll add it as soon as I manage to get some more Philters of Amnesia. (Never name pets when you're sleepy!)

Tamed--

American Mandrake and Granny's Bonnet

Twinleaf SB and Tulip

Prairie Smoke and Trillium SB

Purebred--

Dark Columbine SB and Forsythia

Calypso Orchid SB and Lady's Mantle SB

Butterfly Weed SB and Spring Beauty SB

Albanian Spurge SB and Bluebell SB

Bitterroot SB
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Threads: 214
Posted: 5/9/2023 at 1:35 PM Post #5
I can try to contact others but my social meter has run a bit dry after I had so much stuff to attend to or do this last week. I need to recharge that meter soon.

So I'm wanting to make sure I understand everything here. We basically want to take Krin's example of how the theme should have been roughly modified and then work together on a more finished theme version? If so then I would think the best way to go about this would be for multiple people to put out examples and then have some sort of polling done on what everyone likes best. Perhaps even consider ranked-choice if that's possible so whatever is the one most everyone is pleased with works.

Though really I know I've said this a bazillion times, I just wish pre-tags were tagged. I realize it's a bit time consuming tracking them down but it's not impossible to see which all are indeed themed and if there's a few non-themed that were dyed then I can't really see it making much of a difference at this point. I say just let them be grandfathered in. The chance of being on an inactive account is pretty high regardless. Then we could also have them brought back through the Black Friday wheel as well.

Personally, I will not dye any of my original faes. I will leave them exactly as they are. I am willing to dye offspring to match whatever is agreed upon. I do think it might be helpful if everyone were to have an abbreviation of some sort in their name (at least the first generation of dyed) to make it obvious that they're an updated color scheme.

Also, the thread that was made was by both me and Theafy. I know Theafy has been inactive but still would want them to have credit.
AliceHearts
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 248
Posted: 5/9/2023 at 2:18 PM Post #6
i don't have any tamed (wish i had XD but they stay on my want list XD this goes for all pre-tagged themed ) do to a very genurus gift i now do own a tamed one <3
but if i had tamed i would not chance them either, since there is no way of getting more of them i think i would keep those intact aswell.

offspring i would consider ajusting colors on to a newer version^^

as for my small collection of them

Edited By AliceHearts on 5/9/2023 at 2:37 PM.
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Threads: 214
Posted: 5/9/2023 at 6:06 PM Post #7
Okay, I did do one thing that I couldn't resist.

SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Posted: 7/25/2023 at 2:00 AM Post #8
So, just to clarify, Krin, M2 color should be pink and M3 color should be the blue? Because your examples have M2 being the blue.
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 7/25/2023 at 6:40 PM Post #9
Hm. Looks like I did not swap them from what I can tell.

I think the blue for M2 actually works better given the type of Traits in M2 - since the blue is such a unique color in that palette. Technically though, yea they would be swapped.

I guess it's up to you guys what you want to do. I personally think the blue fits better as the M2.
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Posted: 7/25/2023 at 11:24 PM Post #10
Bleh. You are not helping.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.