Players 2,422 378
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,239,928 1,189
Generated 656,151 22
Captured 1,190,346 61
Bred 6,393,337 1,106
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Pride Month Raffle!
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Aelingalathynius
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 37
Posted: 6/3/2022 at 7:43 PM Post #1

Hello all! This is a community funded raffle of some very lovely pride themed pets! Many of these are max or super stats, and all are themed after various pride flags. A huge, huge, HUGE, thank you to all those who are contributing pets towards this. I'll list the rules/guidelines for entry below, then info on the prizes available. I'll be using a separate post to keep track of entries.

Rules and Guidelines For the Raffle!

1) Entry is free, and limited to one entry per person. I will draw 20 winners for this raffle - many many chances to win. To enter, please write a short (can be just one sentence) post about a positive LGBTQ+ related experience you've had; if you're an ally, a post about a relative, friend, etc. is totally fine!

2) All prizes given out will be inferted - as mentioned, many are max/super stats, and regardless they're people's personal projects.

3) Winners will have their choice of prize - additionally, for some, you are welcome to request a specific flag you'd like if you're willing to wait a bit to receive your prize.

4) This Raffle will close on July 9th at 11:59 Sylestia Time. I will be drawing winners through an RNG wheel ASAP after that.

~Prizes~

There is a HUGE selection thanks to all the very kind people on Sylestia - I will do my best to showcase all that is available.

From Atriella:

Atriella has max/superstat pride rikkis available in multiple flag designs, with more coming very soon. She is also dyeing the flag designs onto her super/max nixis and ryos! The nixis and ryos should be available as soon as she gets dyes to transfer the designs, and the rikkis are in progress for traits (Pan is ready now, Trans are almost ready!). I'm actually the one making the designs for these (Atri has my full permission to use them as she likes), so I can personally guarantee that many many many more flags are coming - I have a very long list I am working through, but if you win the raffle and have a special request I'll move it to the front of the queue. Below are some examples of her rikkis, a nixi, a link to her projects post with the rikkis and a link to the post showing the ryo traits that will be on any pride ryos. 2 versions of the NB rikki are listed as they may be available with either m2.

Current Projects . . . . . Ryori Projects

From Lostinthyme:

Lost has many many pride flags available on her max/super nixis and ryos! I'll be linking to her project stables and tossing some images of a few example pets below. More flags are in progress on both species as well ^^

Ryoris . . . . . Showcase . . . . . Nixis

From Hiraeth:

Hira has some lovely bi/pan max noodles - their design is a combination of the bisexual and pansexual flags. Project thread link and images are below.

Project Thread

From Mikazukichan:

Mika has these lovely rainbow maxstat qitaris - offspring will be available from the pair below.

Male . . . . . Female

From Catinheadlights:

Cat has a pair of biromantic asexual rikkis, and a newly finished pair of genderfluid puffs! Both pairs are non max projects - images and a link to Cat's project stable are below.

Project Stable

From Tisquares:

Tis has a 6v asexual pride nyte project they have offered offspring from as a prize! The project is still WIP at 5v currently, but by the end of the raffle/soon after they should be ready to go.

From Drowned:

Sv3n has created two lovely bulbori pairs he is offering offspring from! They're based on the trans flag, and one of the proposed versions for a new polyamorous flag. (I'm linking his stable so everyone can appreciate the amazing pun names he gave them).

Stable Link

Littlemidna
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 6
Posted: 6/3/2022 at 7:57 PM Post #2
1. Thank you for hosting this and to everyone contributing to the festivities <3
I would like to claim the raffle entry.
**Afternote, fever fog is real so I'm hoping my gush makes sense, but if not I'll edit later when no longer sick lol

I've been pretty lucky in my experiences. I've made some of the most amazing friends through the community. I love how most of us can literally connect on so many levels just by saying "I'm xyz (insert any part of LGBTQIA+)". I find that the community in it's entirety is just full of creativity, life, and sooo much kindness. Granted I've not been in a ton of heathy or long relationships, but almost all of the best ones have been LGBTQIA+ and I remain friends with those people. I feel like there's more emotional maturity and understanding(again in my experience) within the community. Also! It's hard to be yourself and be out sometimes and we all have so much courage whether we're out openly or just to ourselves. It's the bravest thing when you can admit something to yourself that usually changes your life. I love all of yous <3

*copied and pasted from master thread xD*
Venomil
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 9
Posted: 6/3/2022 at 7:57 PM Post #3
I think my biggest positive experience in my journey to be many flavors of fruity has been all the lovely humans (most of them Sylestians) along the way. Especially my partner, who I met via Sylestia! TomRiddle, the snekiest of lads, 5 sneks in a trenchcoat, is many fruit loop flavors and has helped me accept myself and be my most colorful self. It's still a long journey, and it's been full of ups and downs, but it has been worth it to meet all of you lovely colors of the rainbow.
Happy Pride, may there be many more with my LGBTQIA+ family.
Synnove
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Threads: 19
Posted: 6/3/2022 at 8:00 PM Post #4
I want to enter the raffle! MLM Rikki, thehe :3c

Prepare for the cringiest lgbt+ story I have:

As a trans person who wasn't out of the closet at that moment, I had a friend who had a crush on me.
I really liked him, but I wouldn't want a relationship where I have to be a women, since I am simply not.
It took me a while to also come out to him, but he didn't push me away as I thought he would...
Actually, he told me that he was bisexual and was too afraid to ever tell someone that he is and that my coming out does nothing in case of his feelings.
Today - around 3 years later - we're having our 2 year anniversary in august!
WoermOnAString
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 28
Posted: 6/3/2022 at 10:24 PM Post #5
Thanks for hosting this event! Lol I was wondering about all the pride pets on discord, guess I was out of the loop and not reading things again. It's honestly been really fun to see what you guys were working on!

This past week I've actually had a positive pride experience with my partner. They've always wanted to be a drag queen but due to family issues and a lack of body positivity, they've never felt good enough to actually do drag. Well, my cousin, who has experience in drag, and I got together and hatched a plan. We're going to do their hair and makeup and I'm going to let them wear my clothes. I got them a dress and we're gonna give them a spa day too. I don't think I've ever seen my partner's eyes light up like they did when I told them about this plan. Since this, they've been more confident with who they are and they're starting to embrace their genderfluidity rather than hide it. It's been wonderful watching them get to come out of their shell for the first time in years. They're finally proud of who they are. They radiate with this air of confidence I've never seen from them before and it's incredible, truly it's beautiful.
TriadItari
Level 75
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 23
Posted: 6/5/2022 at 1:39 AM Post #6
Wow! These are all very lovely~

About two months ago, someone in my school asked why I don't wear dresses and stuff (because of my short hair and clothing choices), saying I'd look pretty if I did. Now, I talked to this kid maybe twice, and I'm not very comfortable in most dresses. My friend happened to overhear it, and honestly, their response made me laugh. "Excuse me, /they/ won't dress like you suggest because /they/ are neither a king nor a queen, but a royal in between! Now, off you go, commoner." I still giggle a bit recalling this.
Edited By Vizor on 6/5/2022 at 1:40 AM.
YureiNeko
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 6/5/2022 at 12:07 PM Post #7
My personal favorite experience within the LGBTQ community is probably from my high school days. I helped form a club in my school for the sake of community and support, and it ended up just turning into a shared snack time. :D
On a more serious note, we would do fundraising for kids who needed help with gender-affirming clothing or seniors who wanted to change their names before graduation. When I reached my senior year I also found out that the seniors "adopted" all of the underclassmen who weren't out yet, and I find it really wholesome that we all just flock together.

If by some chance I win anything in the raffle, I would appreciate a NB pride pet, but I don't really have a preference. ^^
BellaSara
Level 75
Benevolent Brewer
Threads: 51
Posted: 6/5/2022 at 2:31 PM Post #8
Thanks for hosting pride events.

I know this one might be odd, but its not often in games I play are we allowed to host pride events. So a positive experience I have is seeing events like this. Where we can be ourselves in a safe environment. It's nice to feel safe in a world where being apart of this community is unsafe. So thank you to anyone who does anything pride related. Or just sharing their experiences.
Fox
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Threads: 398
Posted: 6/5/2022 at 6:10 PM Post #9
I grew up with many friends in the LGBTQ+ community. I have always been an ally, but never felt that I had a place in it myself. All I am really comfortable saying here is this year feels a bit different, mainly because of my boyfriend - who most of you know - Smokey. He's extremely supportive, his ability to listen without bias, and his openness to others' perspectives has always impressed me. Very recently his support has helped me with my own journey and he is an amazing ally, so wanted to give him a shoutout.
Jadedragon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 2
Posted: 6/6/2022 at 2:35 AM Post #10
Thank you for hosting!

I'd like to share one of my stories. My best friend is gay, I've known it for years...but he has never said anything. It's not something that is obvious, in our circle I'm the only one that knows. But I know him well, and figured it out pretty quick. I never let him know, I have always tried to respect his wishes. I just hoped someday he would be able to talk about it if he needed.

About a year ago, he called me fairly drunk as he'd had an incredibly hard time coming out to his family. He didn't tell me this initially, just that he was upset. I made it clear I was listening and here for him. And he finally worked up the courage and told me. I just told him that I knew, I've known for years. And I'm so grateful that he was able to talk to me. It doesn't change a thing, I love him and always will. He has a champion in me, and any time he ever needs he can just reach out. His family has finally accepted,and he is in a great place mentally. He's so very brave and I'm very proud of him. <3
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.