Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Faiona
Level 75
Nature Walker
Site Administrator
Threads: 472
Posted: 11/22/2021 at 11:10 PM Post #1
The aliens have returned again this Thanksgiving. This visit brought an absolutely amazing space tale from their leader Tyz'jrhjk (at least you think that's their name). After the aliens return to their spaceship, not wanting to forget the tale, you quickly gather a notepad and paper to put it down.

Use the keywords below to recount the space tale that Tyz'jrhjk told you. All keywords should fit somewhere in your story, which should be a maximum of 1000 words.

Please also bold the keywords in your story to make it easier to see.

Laser beams
Reptilians
Zeta Reticulans
Space Slime
Comet
Planet Gyrasha
Andromeda
Giant Space Slugs
Proto Blaster
Hyper-drive
Robot Gnomes
Spaceship
Star Chart
Galactic Empire
Tiny Cats

Everyone that participates will receive a participation prize. There will be a 1st/2nd/3rd place winner judged by Krinadon and myself.

End Date: 12/5/21 11:59PM Sylestia Time

1st Place Winners

Winners: Aphelion (View Entry)

Prizes: 1,000 Diamonds, Free Stable, [Peerless Avatar Token] x1, 3-Visible Wheel of Themed Pet of Choice (2-Vis if Restricted), [Wheel of Themed Ticket] x3

2nd Place Winners

Winners: Catnesia (View Entry), Jadzhia (View Entry), Wonderfulwander (View Entry)

Prizes: 500 Diamonds, Free Stable, [Peerless Avatar Token] x1, 3-Visible Wheel of Themed Pet of Choice (2-Vis if Restricted), [Wheel of Themed Ticket] x2

3rd Place Winners

Winners: Dinnerbone (View Entry), Hiraeth (View Entry), Orcastration (View Entry), Squeak (View Entry)

Prizes: 250 Diamonds, [Peerless Avatar Token] x1, 3-Visible Wheel of Themed Pet of Choice, [Wheel of Themed Ticket] x1

All Participants

Prizes: [Wheel of Themed Ticket] x2
Edited By Krinadon on 12/8/2021 at 6:35 PM.
Soulshard
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 55
Posted: 11/22/2021 at 11:14 PM Post #2
oooohhhhhhh cant wait to upload my amazing pece of dung.
Edited By Soulshard on 11/22/2021 at 11:16 PM.
Hxnni
Level 68
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 14
Posted: 11/22/2021 at 11:16 PM Post #3
Cant wait! Sounds fun! ^-^
Myrockinziva
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 56
Posted: 11/22/2021 at 11:39 PM Post #4
Sweet
WickedImpulse
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Threads: 50
Posted: 11/22/2021 at 11:45 PM Post #5
It wasn't their fault. Really, it wasn't. Between the Laser Beams and the tiny cats, there was little to be done. The Robot Gnomes had lost their best, most treasured recipe. Long gone were the days of the space slime jelly beans, though no one in Planet Gyrasha had the heart to tell the gnomes that they were.... well, gross.

The battle had lasted only an hour, (The robot gnomes were undergoing regular scheduled maintenance) and once the Reptilians got involved, it became short work. The Galactic Empire hadn't bothered to send reinforcements, and Florp, in his infinite wisdom, tricked the attacking Zeta Reticulans into believing the real treasure were those dastardly jelly beans. Traveling back to their comet-disguised spaceship, the Zeta Reticulans celebrated by creating the stolen recipe, promptly regretting it. Even their giant space slug pets turned up their.... er.... noses? Aghast at the flavor and determined to rid their ship of these jelly beans, the helmsman checked the star chart and directed them into Hyper Drive. Proto Blasters cleared the way as they rushed to jelly bean-less safety.

Finally rid of the beans, they could rest.... having unknowingly saved Andromeda from awkward, jelly bean filled dinner parties.
Edited By WickedImpulse on 11/22/2021 at 11:46 PM.
WickedImpulse
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Threads: 50
Posted: 11/22/2021 at 11:46 PM Post #6
Oh boy I hope that's what I was supposed to do xD
Ribbonsin
Level 75
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 9
Posted: 11/23/2021 at 12:06 AM Post #7
As the Galactic Empire fought the Reptilians, another empire known as the Zeta Reticulans approached. Andromeda the space slime was firing his Proto-Blaster, which fired laser beams. He kept firing at Tyz'jrhjk (Pronounced: Tiz-jur-hij-ck), the leader of the Reptilians. "Hold your fire!" His commander told him. He did as he was told. "Retreat! Now!" General Comet, Leader of the space slimes said. While they boarded the Spaceship, Tiny cats flowed out of the ground. "Open the star chart! Activate the Hyper-drive! The cats were actually Giant Space Slugs, nemesis to the space slimes. Their Workers, the Robot Gnomes healed the injured as they took off. They left Planet Gryrasha behind. it suddenly bursted into a combustion of heat and poison. they only saw one enemy ship take off. "I think... that the bombers squad did their job a bit too well..." Andromeda said to himself. They safely landed on Home-1, their lavish home.

The end.

What? were you expecting a happy ending? sorry there isnt haha

(Have a feeling authoress will dominate)
Authoress13
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 4
Posted: 11/23/2021 at 12:27 AM Post #8
:D we'll see
Ladysatyr
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 15
Posted: 11/23/2021 at 12:52 AM Post #9
Dear Diary,

Today I was told a most regaling tale! Why, I simply must write it down for myself! The galactic empire of the planet Gyrasha, overrun by tiny cats! At first, it sounded adorable, but who knew that those cats were the inhabitants greatest weakness!

It turns out, that they cats were sent by none other then the reptilians of the Zeta Reticulans regiment. What I didn't get was why one of their own would try and harm everyone else. All Tyz'jrhjk knew was that he and anyone he could save had to grab their proto blasters, star charts, get on their space ships, and put them into hyperdrive, leaving nothing but a laser beam trail in their wake.

From word of mouth, Tyz'jrhjk found out that this was the regiment leader's plan all along. Those he couldn't save? Were conquered by giant space slugs, robot gnomes, and space slimes. There was a sadness in Tyz'jrhjk's tone. I felt sorry for him.

"Come, let's watch for comets and take a look at the andromeda with your ships hyper - telescope," I said, offering him a smile.

---
End
Pirana
Level 75
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 151
Posted: 11/23/2021 at 1:12 AM Post #10
As the comet reached Planet Gyrasha, the reptilians departed. No one in the entire Galactic Empire had ever heard of them. The only thing that could be made certain was that they called themselves Zeta Reticulans, and they were armed and dangerous. They appeared on Gyrasha harboring ill will with their menacing Proto Blaster's aimed at the innocent Giant Space Slugs of Gyrasha. Eventually, the threat was neutralized with the help of Captain Andromeda of the Zeta Reticuli Star System. With the aid of her tiny cat, Vierna, she charged through space and time, gearing her spaceship into hyper-drive. Following her star chart she made her way from Xersil, planet of the robot gnomes, all the way across the galaxy, advancing even as she fended off territorial space slimes. As she landed on Gyrasha, she was greeted by open fire. The Zeta Reticulans began shooting their laser beams but were quickly disarmed thanks to Vierna infiltrating their ranks, tearing them down from the inside, and creating a way for Andromeda to quickly deal with those still left. With only two brave heroes, an entire galactic catastrophe was handled with ease.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.