Players 2,265 410
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,279,552 1,989
Generated 657,198 169
Captured 1,195,700 619
Bred 6,426,559 1,201
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~*~ DESIGNERS' CHALLENGE UNIVERSITY...
Page 231 1, 2, 3... 230, 231, 232... 348, 349, 350 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Wooloothedarklord
Level 58
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 107
Posted: 5/27/2020 at 10:41 AM Post #2301
i have a bit of school work to do but after that imma start on it :D
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 244
Posted: 5/27/2020 at 9:25 PM Post #2302
So long as it is before deadline you are golden. You have plenty of time.
Killerbeetle
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 342
Posted: 5/27/2020 at 11:05 PM Post #2303
hey just wanted to say i updated my post a little bit.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/28/2020 at 1:44 PM Post #2304
No problem. I will be doing updates after work today. I got called in unexpectedly on my day off.
Sootybean
Level 28
Threads: 1
Posted: 5/28/2020 at 7:26 PM Post #2305
Thank you for the feedback! The green definitely does look a little out of place, now that you've pointed it out!
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/28/2020 at 9:17 PM Post #2306
Please remember with a mandatory challenge, requirements are held to a stricter standard than they would be with a normal challenge. Which means I am not nit picking to pick, but I am telling you specifically what needs to be done to be considered eligible for placement. So please heed what I am telling you, and understand that things are not normally run this way outside of a mandatory challenge. Any other time and I would be more lenient. So if you were PINGed in this post, that means you have just a tad more work to do.

@Auria... I know you don't have to change your designs at all based on any critiques, but your critique itself still needs a bit of work hon. You need to elaborate a bit on some positive feed back, and or state specifics on what you thought worked well. You did a great job with the areas you believe need improvement, but at least something that you thought worked well with the design you reviewed. Please. Then your submissions will be good to go.

@Limor...You have done a great job with improvement. Your critique still lacks the positive feedback on specifics of what worked well with the design you reviewed. Also, when you used Cheese's new image you caused yourself another problem. Your new pictures negates the color you used for the color. Fix those 2 things and your works will be good to go.

@Bunny....You haven't completed any of the changes yet needed to make your submission eligible for possible placement. You will need to correct your design, as the red color and very chocolaty brown colors are not seen in your reference picture. Please use only colors that are present in the reference picture. Also, you will need to put a little more into your critique and give some positive feedback on what worked well with what did not. Please get that done soon.

@Sophiegrace....Your critique needs attention. You made excellent suggestions for improvement, but didn't give any specific positive feedback. That will need to be addressed, as well as your "Spock" design is using a dark brown. That color I am not really seeing in your reference picture. I am noticing a lot of neutral colors which is nice, but please select a different color seen in your reference picture and swap it out with that chocolaty brown you are using for the scruff of your luff.

@Dragongem23...You need to fix your reference picture it is unfortunately broken. Also, your critique needs some positive feedback. If you can specifically point out what worked well would be great.
Auria
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 63
Posted: 5/28/2020 at 9:25 PM Post #2307
Updated.
Sophiegrace
Level 62
Corporal
Threads: 9
Posted: 5/28/2020 at 9:36 PM Post #2308
Thank you, fixed the design and critique.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/28/2020 at 9:48 PM Post #2309
If you are being PINGed here, I want to take the time to thank you for your hard work. I have reviewed each and everyone of your submissions and have a little something to say to you. Remember I am not intending to be difficult or nit picky..But with a mandatory challenge we are a little more particular about how spot on with requirements one needs to be. So, please find your name below and you will see what I have had to say. Please pay close attention, as there might be instructions on what needs to be fixed before you are considered eligible for placement.

@Animallover966...First off, any questions you are asking need to be separate from your challenge post otherwise they might go unanswered/missed. But to answer your question, yes you can use the same species. Your critique needs some expanding a little with some specifics of what works well with what does not. That way they know what to use in the future and what might not be such a great idea. As for your design, it is a cute rikki design. However it is a rather orangey brown color that I am not really seeing at all in your reference picture. I am seeing a medium to light brownish grey color not an orangey brown. If you could make those adjustments you will have it. Otherwise, Mittens seems really focused on something off camera. It makes her so series. I love it, and how gorgeous she is. I love how you also incorporated the red from the flower into the design as well. Very nice touch.

@Sootybean...Cheese in your reference picture does not look amused by whom ever took the picture's interference. But it is cute as heck. It is like what do you want hooman? You used the Vulnyx nicely in reference to your picture of him. The only thing I would suggestion is lightening up your eyes a bit more to a yellowish green, but that is a suggestion only. Also, the blue lucky dust and with in the collar aren't really seen in the reference picture. If you are going with the coloration of the accent wall along that window you will need to lighten it up a little and mute it down so it is not so saturated. Otherwise, brilliantly done.

As for Jupiter, I love the little cutie gazing up at the camera. You have a great start to your design of him, however you used a large amount of colors not found in the reference picture you used. They will need to be removed. You can only use the colors found with in the reference picture you are basing your design on and none other.

And in regards to your design of Cheese, you will need to soften the red a tad to match the shirt. As well as change your olive green color to a more yellowish green. Outside of that, that is all that is needed for that design. It is nicely done, and I love that curiosity I see in Cheese's eye. That is a nice picture. Your only other change is to your critique. You need to incorporate what you specifically liked about the design. You gave great suggestive changes. Fix those areas and you should be good to go.

@Byteme96....I think your rikki design is nice. But it doesn't stand apart from the another member's design out of lacking one trait that being the tail. You may want to spice yours up so it stands out from theirs. Maybe switch from tiger stripes to something else, or change the ears out? I mean you can create a design that is anything. You only need to use the colors found with in your reference image. Otherwise it doesn't matter which species or trait you use. Also, your orangy choice of color might due a little better if you made it a reddish orange. That would make the design colors a little closer to what is seen in your reference picture. The only other thing that needs attention is your critique. You need to add a little bit more specifically what you liked about the design you review so they know what worked well with what did not. Once you touch up these areas, you will be golden hon.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/28/2020 at 9:54 PM Post #2310
Thank you so kindly for getting your submissions in. I truly appreciate the hard work you two have done. Below is a few words I would like to say directly to you. So please find your name and see what I have to say to you.

@Koter....I think you have done really well over all with your submission. The only thing, is that I do have to agree with Annoyed that if you could lighten it up a tad it would be great. Otherwise, no real work needs to be done. Even your critique was well written.

@Annoyed....You have an excellent start to your submission. Your only real bit that you need to complete is add some positive feedback on what you liked about the design you review specifically. Otherwise, really well done.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 230, 231, 232... 348, 349, 350
This Page loaded in 0.029 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.