Players 2,336 342
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,262,219 1,779
Generated 656,478 10
Captured 1,191,227 65
Bred 6,414,419 1,704
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~*~ DESIGNERS' CHALLENGE UNIVERSITY...
Page 230 1, 2, 3... 229, 230, 231... 348, 349, 350 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 244
Posted: 5/25/2020 at 11:45 PM Post #2291
All right folks, I have completed my updates thus far. I think you have all started beautiful so far. A few minor tweaks here and there for those that submitted an entry so far and you should be good to go. For those that have yet to post. Remember not to wait too late to do it, and be careful when posting. Once you have everything ready to go, refresh the page to make sure no one posted before you and that your critique is sound for the person before you. Seems to be a lot of posting lates going on, and to help avoid that in the future previewing and refreshing might save you the stress of having to do another critique...Because your critique that counts will be the one on the person that post just before you...Not on the person before them.

Until then, I will do another update and Entries Thus Far post either Wednesday evening and or Thursday more early. If you have any questions or concerns, you can reach out to me. I can be contacted via PM here in Sylestia, or on Discord.

For those that haven't taken advantage of that yet, we do have a discord.com channel if you want to join us there to. For now though, keep on shining like the design stars you all are!
Auria
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 63
Posted: 5/25/2020 at 11:51 PM Post #2292
Thank you so much for the positive feedback! It really means a lot to me right now. As for the red in Guinny's design, it was originally picked straight from the picture, but I changed it due to Limor's critique. ^-^ i will gladly change it back to how is was in the picture though. Thanks again. ^0^ I'm excited to hear who will win this one, as this is my first mandatory challenge.
Killerbeetle
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 342
Posted: 5/26/2020 at 1:28 PM Post #2293
My Cat: Mittins!!!

This is Mittins, she was a rescue along with her 2 brothers, Leo and Theo. They were found on the side of the road in mud. My aunt found them and now they have a loving home. Mittins is part Maine Coon, shes 13 pounds. She is a sweet heart. I've had her for about 4 or 5 years now. All 3 cats are living well. By the way i have a 1 eyed cat too.

My one-Eyed cat FIERY!!

Can someone help me with his eye color

This is Fiery! I work at a vet, but before i started there was this cat! Just a kitten pretty much. I dont know his back story but im assuming when he was taken there his eye was badly infected so they removed it. We ended up adopting him because he was pretty much just gonna be there at the vet. Today he is such a butt hole. He likes to play rough with everyone and everything. The fact he has one eye does not stop him at all. lol

Hi Dragon!! This is my feed for you!

I love the way you put all the colors together. You have more of a red-pink color for the collar and wrist things, which in the picture i do not see like that shade. Try going for more of a rich creamy-like brown. Like BA4F11 or something like that. Also you have a dark dark brown on its back. I dont really see that specific shade of brown, although i could be wrong. The smoke looks really cool although i noticed its tent of green. I also like the spike collar although i feel like you could have used something else. I like the use of flowers on the head, idk if its supposed to represent the peacefulness of your dog or its beauty. Or just because it looks nice. But i like the color choices you used in the design, like the greys and blacks from the shineyness of the picture.
Edited By Animallover966 on 5/30/2020 at 7:28 AM.
Sophiegrace
Level 62
Corporal
Threads: 9
Posted: 5/26/2020 at 1:47 PM Post #2294
Thank you! I edited my design based off of your feedback!
Shimeree
Level 70
Fancy Pants
Threads: 6
Posted: 5/26/2020 at 6:32 PM Post #2295
Thank you so much for the feedback! I've edited my post with updated designs based on your critiques
Sootybean
Level 28
Threads: 1
Posted: 5/26/2020 at 9:33 PM Post #2296
This is my kitty, Cheese!

He's a big sweetheart when he wants to be, and has a lazy personality. He's not terribly social to new people, but as long as he's respected and given time, he'll warm up to just about anyone (except children) He turned six years old this year, and I've had him since he was two months old. He had a rough start to life, him and his entire litter were half drowned by his previous "owners" children, and because of his previous owners neglect, he also has a crooked tail tip. Despite this rough start, he's still a big love bug and actively asks for cuddles when I come home.

Updated design:

This is Cheese's half brother, Jupiter! (owned by Limor)

He's a weird chubby kitty, who also didn't have a great start to life. But luckily, Limor took him in and now he's a spoiled little round bean who loves catnip, treats, and belly rubs! Like his brother, Jupiter takes a bit to warm up to new people, but give him some time or catnip, and he'll be begging for pats and pets immediately!

Updated design:

This is Cheese's half sister, Mittens!

She's a spunky, cuddly, and spiteful demon kitty! She too had a rough start to life, and as a result of that, she's a small little girl, weighing at a tiny seven pounds! But don't be fooled, just because she's tiny doesn't mean she won't let people know where she is! She's got the loudest meow I've ever heard, and the biggest appetite I've seen! Despite her attitude, she's a great companion, and if me or my sister cry, she's right there immediately, meowing softly and trying to cuddle and comfort.

Updated design:

Beautiful kitty Animal! I too own a kitty named Mittens!
Not too much I would change, as the design is really gorgeous, but I did tweak it a bit! I see from the image that Mittens has a little bit of orange going on, so I've tried to incorporate that! I changed her eye color because at least in the image, her eyes look more golden, but I could be wrong! I know photographing cat eyes is wild, and my kitty Mittens eyes do the same thing!

Edited By Sootybean on 5/29/2020 at 3:31 PM.
Byteme96
Level 70
Fabled Sculptor
Threads: 108
Posted: 5/26/2020 at 11:26 PM Post #2297
I've always wanted a pet cat. I mean, who doesn't like those adorable little fluff balls? I based this Ferrikki on a picture I found online since, sadly, I do not own any pets.

Sootybean - Mittens
Overall, your design was amazing! I liked how you added the horns and wings to emphasise her spunky attitude although I thought the green looked a bit bright and strange. Here's what I came up with:

I tweaked the green a bit so that everything looks slightly more natural, though your I think design is really good! The colours were very similar to the picture, maybe just add a bit more cream or light yellow.

Edited By Byteme96 on 5/28/2020 at 10:37 PM.
Vanikmal
Level 71
Trickster
Threads: 65
Posted: 5/27/2020 at 1:51 AM Post #2298
This my little girl named Kitter Kat! She is a little calico we adopted almost 4 years ago. She ran into our house as a stray while my grandma was recovering from a lung surgery and just yoinked right onto her lap. She is now a happy and spoiled little critter. I gave the design wings bc she is my little angel.

This design is based off the Merle Pitbull, a dog I dream to one day own. I would love any pittie, but the merle Pitbull is so beautiful.

Critique:

Your design is beautiful but I think it needs some work. What I think worked well are the oranges and browns you used to create the base color and stripes of this breed of cat, and the fluffy traits were also a great choice.

I think you should give EC a duller color like (A5E096) to give it a more natural look and make C2 much lighter and more of a creme color (FDFAF1). I was also thinking maybe putting G2 as Tri-Color to give it a bit more texture. I made A1 (21A600) but it doesn't change much so you don't need to change anything there.

Edited By Koterfaye on 5/27/2020 at 2:52 AM.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 244
Posted: 5/27/2020 at 8:16 AM Post #2299
All right folks, later today I will be doing another round of feedback for those that have submitted their entries after I did my previous feedback.

Also, I will be working on an Entries Thus Far (ETF) post later today as well if you want to get in your changes and submissions before I do that would be great. Otherwise, you will have to wait to see your submissions in the next EFT update.

Those we are still awaiting submissions for are:

Akirashadowwolf,
WoolooTheDarkLord
Edited By Celticnuru on 5/30/2020 at 10:15 PM.
Annoyed
Level 70
Scout
Threads: 48
Posted: 5/27/2020 at 9:37 AM Post #2300
Pet: Cecilia

Welp phone pictures are very large.
ANYWAYS, this is my cat Ceclia, she's a blob who eats too much. Which is why we're slowly trying to get her to do an entire walk we do in the backyard. She's gotten a little less than halfway so far, which is good. Also her name is a song reference, because the actual song lyrics seem to match cats pretty while.

Critique to Koterfaye
Really can't think of much to change for the Merle Pitbull since it looks super accurate! All of the colors are spot on and the genes chosen match very well. Maaybe make some of the colors a bit brighter? The Reference picture seems to have a bit brighter colors-though it could just be the lighting.
Original vs Tweaked.
Edited By Annoyed on 5/29/2020 at 10:15 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 229, 230, 231... 348, 349, 350
This Page loaded in 0.030 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.