Forum Index > News and Announcements > Labor Day Diamond Sale Event
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 9/4/2021 at 2:24 PM Post #31
Can we do torn wings as a mute? I know it said no mutes but wasn't sure if that was a minor enough one that it could be included
Edited By Limor on 9/4/2021 at 2:25 PM.
Logato
Level 60
Assistant to the Sculptor
Threads: 6
Posted: 9/4/2021 at 8:31 PM Post #32
what's a fast way to get diamonds without buying diamond or the currency exchange? is there like a boss somewhere that gifts them?
Kalores
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 109
Posted: 9/5/2021 at 8:56 AM Post #33
Purchasing done! Now to create my own background item for this! I love dragons, so I had to go for this!
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 9/6/2021 at 9:10 AM Post #34
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=99695&page=4#32
Author: Logato
Time Posted: 9/4/2021 at 8:31 PM
what's a fast way to get diamonds without buying diamond or the currency exchange? is there like a boss somewhere that gifts them?

Those are really the only two methods of obtaining Diamonds.
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Posted: 9/6/2021 at 9:11 AM Post #35
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=99695&page=4#31
Author: Limor
Time Posted: 9/4/2021 at 2:24 PM
Can we do torn wings as a mute? I know it said no mutes but wasn't sure if that was a minor enough one that it could be included

In order to keep things as simple as we can, we're just going to allow for colorations. So no custom mutations/lineart.
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Posted: 9/6/2021 at 9:14 AM Post #36
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=99695&page=3#30
Author: Xavion
Time Posted: 9/4/2021 at 11:32 AM
Sooo... the PM says to use the Imperial Dragon mutations.

*looks at Imperial Dragon traits *

* looks at dragon *

.... um... dragon does not have feather wings... or hair....

*plays with mutations*

Molten Armor and Starlight Crown are way closer to original dragon.

Helmet takes C3 which I needed to be black so that doesn't line up well, and getting bronze color for scales was hard, if not impossible without interfering in genes because Ny'vene colors designations are still a mess, but even just off mobile phone I made a decent copy of dragon in a 10 minutes. Probably could have added bronze with G1 but panda was required for black because underbelly (c2) affects wing genes and I needed cecreopia's part of C2 to be red.

Way better than weird feathery imperial traits for a not-feathered dragon.

(Side-note. Will ny'vene ever get their colors fixed with AC1 and AC2? Old traits forcing specific requirements on C2 and C3 is just... madenneingly limiting.)

Perhaps. I didn't really carefully choose the example Traits. Players can feel free to leave comments if they want (such as, I want this to be red instead of yellow). It was moreso just so we had a basic visualization of what colors they were looking for.

We are very slowly working on implementing accent colors to the species that don't fully utilize them. Atm, we are working our way through the Qitari with a pretty big update. However, it's taking a bit longer than expected. I don't know when we would specifically get to Ny'vene.
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Posted: 9/12/2021 at 2:21 AM Post #37
Just a reminder, today is the last day to earn points towards the Progressive Bonus rewards for this sale event!

If you are curious of your current progress towards the next bonus, you can head over to the Diamond Shop and look at the tracker at the top of the page.

In regards to the custom Ny'venes, we are working our way through the many that we have received thus far. It will probably take us a few weeks to get them all processed. Just follow the instructions of the PM that you receive upon hitting that threshold and we'll get your custom Ny'vene sent out to you as quickly as we can. =)
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Posted: 9/16/2021 at 1:39 AM Post #38
Hey all.

Just wanted to thank everyone for their support during this sale event! The Progressive Bonus was a huge success. We will definitely see what we can do for similar events down the road.

In regards to players who are waiting for their custom Ny'vene, it is going to take us a bit of time to process them all out lol. But rest assured, we have already been working on them and will be trying to get them done as quickly as we can. It will definitely take a few weeks though at minimum.

Important note though! If you submitted your Ny'vene's design already to me and did not give your design a name, please send me a PM titled "Custom Ny'vene Item Name" with the name of your Item. If you haven't submitted your design yet, then just follow the original instructions that you received and be sure to include a name with your design.

And, don't worry, if for whatever reason you forget to name your item or whatever. We will still process your order as normal with no delays. We also can easily name your item after it's already created. Just trying to cut out some extra steps if possible. =)

Lastly, as a reminder, the Summer Festival fully ends this Sunday. We will be having an Eggling Auction this weekend that I will be posting today. We are also working on the last bit of the Lost Grove stuff so expect some updates about that next week.

Thank you!
Unstaeble
Level 75
Stoneheart Savior
Threads: 138
Posted: 9/16/2021 at 1:50 AM Post #39
Thanks so much Krin, really look forward to seeing the dragons :D

Also very excited to explore all the new LG stuff you guys have planned, woo!
Xovinx
Level 74
Fright Master
Threads: 15
Posted: 11/10/2021 at 9:04 PM Post #40
Hey, just popping in real quick since it's been about two months since the whole Custom Vytrius event/PM-exchange. I understand these things take time and there were more then you expected, but I haven't heard anything about them for a while and I'm a bit concerned mine got lost in the woodworks or something. They still are being worked on, right? It's just taking a while?
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.