Players 2,411 375
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,241,199 1,270
Generated 656,170 19
Captured 1,190,409 63
Bred 6,394,525 1,188
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > ~Orca's 1k Days Celebration!~ (close...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 7/12/2021 at 5:33 PM Post #1
I'm hitting my 1000 days on Sylestia milestone so I think it's time to celebrate!

I'll be hosting three events Anyone is welcome to enter :) just follow the rules and stuff. All events close on the 29th of July 2021. Winners will be announced ASAP.....which knowing me will either ben the 30th or it'll be a month after depending on how long it takes me to get everything in.

Quick side note: Please try to keep all entries to one post, thanks!

So! Let's jump right in.....

Event #1: How Well do you Know Me?
A simple little quiz! I have 2 prizes for this one. Most, if not all answers can be found on the forums and stuff.

1. What is my alter ego's name?
2. What was my first username?
3. What is my favorite color?
4. Which browser game did I originaly play before Sylestia?
5. Which one of my OCs do I use in 70% of roleplay-related things?:
6. Who's my favorite YouTUber?
7. Which Sylesti species stalks me in every single festival zone?
8. What computer game do I play frequently?
9. My favorite obsession when not gaming?
10. What's my favorite Sylestia species?
Bonus: How many OCs do I have that aren't filler characters with no personality determined?

Event #2- Raffle
The prize: a pair of my 6vis Orca Qits (infertile obviously but still pretty <3)
Simply put "Raffle?: Yes" in your post and you'll be automaticaly entered. You can also get extra tickets. Price is 2k gold for 1 ticket, 9k gold for every 10 extra tickets bought.
Good luck!

Event #3: ...and for the artists/writers....
(aka how to crash my computer again-)
Here is a current version of my persona (if you can't access Instagram, you can use the image found here).
For the artists: Draw my (or if you're using the youtuber image, Mushroomwithleg's) interpretation of my persona in your art style! Full body, headshot, colore or not- doesn't matter, anything goes. Get as creative as you want (genderbends, turn me into a unicorn even, whatever). Two prizes will be given out- one for 1st place (25k gold) and one for the funniest (25k gold). To keep this thread from killing my PC the moment I open it, try to keep your image a reasonable size (I can expand it don't worry!) or as a link. Also please submit only one image (all pictures will be considered for both prizes). As an aded bonus, the two winning images will be featured in an upcoming video on my channel.

For the writers: Here is one of my all-time favorite Sylestia and here is my first ever sylesti. Write a short story with either or both of them involved themed around....*spins wheel*....something involving a tree. 25k gold goes to whoever has the best story! Oh, and keep it under 1k words please :)

Good luck everyone and happy summer!
Edited By Orcastration on 7/21/2021 at 4:54 PM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 7/12/2021 at 5:34 PM Post #2
Rafle signups:

Lark
Edited By Orcastration on 7/13/2021 at 10:51 PM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 7/12/2021 at 7:07 PM Post #3
when you interest ping and realize you don't remember usernames-
eheh
Strawberryshihtzu
Level 61
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 53
Posted: 7/12/2021 at 7:43 PM Post #4
So does this mean that I can write something about either of those sylesties and possibly win a prize? Is that what's going on? (All of my brain cells have died)
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 7/12/2021 at 7:56 PM Post #5
Either or both, only requirements are has to include on or both of the sylestis linked, be under 1k words, and involve a tree. Other then that go wild and you get a chance at the prize.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 7/13/2021 at 1:36 PM Post #6
1. What is my alter ego's name?
Catherine
(unless you mean like on another site, in that case Fintastica)

2. What was my first username?
Orca2whale

3. What is my favorite color?
Purple

4. Which browser game did I originaly play before Sylestia?
Neopets

5. Which one of my OCs do I use in 70% of roleplay-related things?
Nicote Marker

6. Who's my favorite YouTuber?
Grian/Etho something

7. Which Sylesti species stalks me in every single festival zone?
.... Qitari?

8. What computer game do I play frequently?
Minecraft

9. My favorite obsession when not gaming?
Writing fanfic

10. What's my favorite Sylestia species?
I swear you've mentioned this before but I've totally forgotten
I think I guess Qits every time but maybe Aurl?

Aaand I have zero clue about the bonus, but it is such a mood

Raffle: yes
Edited By Skylarky on 7/13/2021 at 1:40 PM.
Strawberryshihtzu
Level 61
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 53
Posted: 7/21/2021 at 4:28 PM Post #7
Alright, so this isn't my best work, I am going to mention that now, so, sorry :/. Hopefully you like it, I made it about 500words long so it is easy on both of our brains. I tried.

Froststorm gazed at the horizon, the pastel sunset painted across the skyline. He sighed and looked at the ground, his eyes glazed with tears. The recollection of one of his dearest friends seemed impossible to bear. He looked behind him at the ancient willow tree, its leaves still as plump and green as when he was a small pup. He and Sugarfrost would spend so many evenings here together, just to watch the sun dip beneath the clouds, unveiling multitudes of glittering stars. He watched the willow tree illuminate the sky with its pulsating, blue glow. He had known his whole life that there was something special about this tree, he just could never quite figure out what it was about it. It was dark when he finally was able to pull himself out of his own head. He figured that he should probably start heading home to avoid losing himself in his mind again, he would much rather lose himself in the peace of unconscious sleep. It was twilight when he finally arrived at his den. He plopped himself onto his cold and damp bed, shivering until he slowly drifted off to sleep.

Froststorm squinted as the blinding, early morning sun beamed through the mouth of his den. He pushed himself to his feet, using the ounce of will that he had to power him throughout his days, because each day was the same. The same horrible nightmare that he wished every single moment that he would just wake up from it. Everything would be perfect again. Sugarfrost would still be here, with him. She was his whole purpose in life, his will to live, she was everything that he was, but in an instant, gone. Slipping through his paws like sand, washed away into the sea. Every day was on repeat, and oh, how his heart longed to break free of this seemingly never-ending loop. Every day he would wake up and search for food, but the severe drought made it much more difficult to obtain. He panted, finding himself getting weaker and weaker until he finally collapsed onto the ground, his eyes slowly closing, going darker, and darker and darker.

He opened his eyes when he heard the sound of water, a waterfall, dripping and jingling into a clear pond below it. He squinted in the blinding light of the sun, getting himself up off the ground. He trotted toward the water, slowing down when he saw a familiar silhouette sitting in front of the pond. The figure turned toward him and smiled gently. Froststorms eyes welled up with tears as he galloped toward his beloved Sugarfrost. His heart pounded with immeasurable joy as they leapt into each other's arms. They both were eternally grateful to be able to see each other again. Promising to never lose each other again. And as the afternoon grew to evening, they both sat in front of their tree, watching the sun set.
Edited By Strawberryshihtzu on 7/21/2021 at 4:29 PM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 8/2/2021 at 10:27 PM Post #8
so guess who forgot to bump the thread regularly, anyways uh
*ahem* anyways

cod me for 50k gold each because yeah :P
thank you for participating! (the story was awesome and yeah it's quite the mood Skylarky-)
lark i will send the raffle stuff asap

also

1. What is my alter ego's name? Dictorca
2. What was my first username? Orca2whale
3. What is my favorite color? purple!
4. Which browser game did I originally play before Sylestia? neopets
5. Which one of my OCs do I use in 70% of roleplay-related things?:nicote
6. Who's my favorite YouTube? Grian (Ethoslab and GoodTimeswithScar are tied for second)
7. Which Sylesti species stalks me in every single festival zone? morkko
8. What computer game do I play frequently? minecraft
9. My favorite obsession when not gaming? fanfiction
10. What's my favorite Sylestia species? zolnixi
Bonus: How many OCs do I have that aren't filler characters with no personality determined? I originaly had this down as about 30 but then I remembered I have ones from my old computer i have no access to so probalby around 50 lol-
Edited By Orcastration on 8/2/2021 at 10:33 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.