Zolnixi
Level 65
Majestic Green Thumb
Threads: 43
Posted: 7/1/2021 at 7:35 AM Post #21
ShadowClan - Flowerwhisker
Flowerwhisker wakes up long after Dawn.

BloodClan - Hawk
Hawk slowly walks towards the ShadowClan Camp.
Greencitrus
Level 60
Threads: 35
Posted: 7/1/2021 at 8:14 AM Post #22
BlazingStar (Thunderclan)

The she-cat departed from her den after a good rest, taking a moment to look over the clan as she walked she dipped her head at those she passed. Thoughts floating through her mind about upcoming warriors, apprentices and future patrols that would need to be sent out. Her long tail following behind her as she walked not saying a word to anyone just yet but still being polite with a gentle nod.

FalconStrike (Shadowclan)

The large tom was on hunting patrol when he picked up on the scent of two Bloodclan cats. Following the sent until he came across Hawk. A deep and loud growl departed from his throat. Falconstrike had just killed pray so fresh blood was already dripping from his claws and fangs. He wasn't the type to be bothered by sheading blood other then that of prey for his clan.

Duckpaw (Riverclan)

The apprentice sat just outside camp in a puddle she found after the rain. Kicking her left foot ever so occasionally to cause a spalsh.

DustCloud (Windclan)

The tom was sitting towards the center of Windclan camp reciting the warrior code to himself for the third time that day. Patrols had already gone out so he didn't feel too unproductive.
Edited By Greencitrus on 7/1/2021 at 8:56 AM.
Zolnixi
Level 65
Majestic Green Thumb
Posted: 7/1/2021 at 8:37 AM Post #23
ShadowClan - Flowerwhisker
Along with Falconstrike, Flowerwhisker could smell BloodClan. Thornpaw (her apprentice) could smell it too. Flowerwhisker was smart enough to know that this cat rolled in some ferns to hide his scent.

BloodClan - Hawk
Hawk crouched, ready to pounce. He knew cats could smell him. He looked at the brown cat first, he looked like the Deputy. Then he saw Flowerwhisker. He remembers that she wasn't the nicest, and got snapped at because he told her about the tunnels at a Gathering. (he used to be a WindClan cat)

(i think Claw is at the Twolegplace)
Greencitrus
Level 60
Posted: 7/1/2021 at 9:03 AM Post #24
( eeeee I edited it to Hawk if thats alright )

FalconStrike

The tom looked back at Flowerwhisker and Thornpaw. He flicked his tail annyed by that of a Bloodclan cat on their territory.

"Thornpaw, has Flowerwhisker taught you yet what to do when you come across a non-Shadowclan cat on the territory?"

He smirked already knowing the answer but thought he would give the apprentice a shot to answer. While the apprentice asnwered Falconstrike scanned over their surroundings he was right on top of Hawk but the Bloodclan cat was hiding obviously.
Edited By Greencitrus on 7/1/2021 at 9:36 AM.
Zolnixi
Level 65
Majestic Green Thumb
Posted: 7/1/2021 at 9:18 AM Post #25
ShadowClan - Patrol

"Yes." Thornpaw said. "The cat doesn't smell like Clan."

"Of course he doesn't!" Flowerwhisker said. "He rolled in ferns."

BloodClan - Hawk

Hawk knew the cats knew he was there. He accidentally stepped on a stick!
Greencitrus
Level 60
Posted: 7/1/2021 at 9:35 AM Post #26
FalconStrike

The tom ignored the apprentices ignorance his ears pointing straight up as he heard the stick get broken. Darting right to where the noise came from he unshealded his claws and slashed the grass in front of Hawk, just barely ticking his nose. Falconstrike growled at the Bloodclan cat ready to strike again.

"I will give you one warning, leave now or face the consequences. I will not hesitate to take the very life you have been given."

He towered closer to Hawk. The Deputy only got more frightening by the second, and the smell of blood on him didn't help either.
Edited By Greencitrus on 7/1/2021 at 9:36 AM.
Zolnixi
Level 65
Majestic Green Thumb
Posted: 7/1/2021 at 9:46 AM Post #27
Hawk and Flowerwhisker

Hawk looked down at the brown tom. He unsheathed his claws. Surprisingly, he attacked Flowerwhisker instead. She slashed her fragile face, making a huge mark.

Flowerwhisker was surprised that Hawk attacked her. She went an unsheathed her claws, and slashed Hawk's hind leg. Hawk noticed, and went to lick the wound. After licking the wound, he looked at the young apprentice.
Greencitrus
Level 60
Posted: 7/1/2021 at 9:54 AM Post #28
FalconStrike

The Deputy leapt at Hawk's side pinning the cat to the ground by their cheek and shoulder blade. Hawk's neck was left on pressed against, vulnerable to Falconstike simply biting it and taking the life of the cat. But the tom didn't do anything of such yet. He growled in the cat's ear.

"I should probably just kill you now shouldn't I."

He spoke to Flowerwhisker as his gaze didn't move from Hawk.

"What do you think we should do Flowerwhisker? Kill him on the spot? I would love your intel as one of our warriors."
Edited By Greencitrus on 7/1/2021 at 9:55 AM.
Zolnixi
Level 65
Majestic Green Thumb
Posted: 7/1/2021 at 10:02 AM Post #29
(i don't plan on Hawk dying yet)

Hawk:

Hawk looked at the cat. He scratched the cat (nothing major). He leaped onto the tree, and remembered what his father told him. ShadowClan uses shadows as an advantage. He looked at the cats, and left.

Flowerwhisker:

"Falconstrike, we should get back to camp." she said. "You got scratched, and I have a deep wound."
Greencitrus
Level 60
Posted: 7/1/2021 at 10:21 AM Post #30
( Yeah I figured and i wouldnt do anything with you giving me perms, also I just got into the busier hours of my day so my responses may be a bit slower. )

FalconStrike

The tom nodded as he watched Hawk run off. The scratch wasnt too deep so he wasn't too worried about himself but the she-cat was right either way.

"Yeah lets head back, I am gonna go grab the mole that I had to bury earlier temporarily."

With that he went over to a tree and dug up a freshly killed mole and headed back to camp with the others.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4... 12, 13, 14
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.