Forum Index > Roleplaying > Warriors: The New Dawn
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 12, 13, 14 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Baseunclesam
Level 62
Frosty Hands
Threads: 33
Posted: 6/25/2021 at 1:21 PM Post #1
This Roleplay will begin at 12 noon Sylestia time on Wednesday, June 30. Please do not post before then.

Signups
What if the Clans had never had to leave the forest, but rather were able to remain there for many more seasons more? This is the basis for this roleplay, quite simply. You are a cat from one of the four clans, ThunderClan, WindClan, ShadowClan, and RiverClan, and a prophecy will be revealed to one cat from each Clan, and events will lead so something that could destroy the Clans as a whole, and only the four cats selected, working together, will be able to stop it.
(I know it's vague, but why should I give away the plot before it even begins?)

Rules, because you gotta hate em', but ya gotta have em'
1. Follow the Warrior Code. Of course, I know it will get broken, and if it isn't, well, where's the fun in that?

2. Hate the character, not the player. Just because a character is a bit nasty doesn't mean the player deserves backlash.

3. No godmodding, and no Mary/Gary Sues. Perfect characters are uninteresting, and godmodding is a great way to get people angry.

4. Punctuation and capitalization. This is less important than the others, since it is just a pet peeve of mine. But still, your fellow roleplayers will thank you for punctuation alone.

5. My word is final. Do not argue with me-it is a great way to get me to remove you from the roleplay.

6. Please do not severely wound or kill another player's character without PMing them and asking.

7. If you are using multiple characters, please put the character's name, then on the line below put what they do. Then the next character on the post, and so on. This prevents a lot of confusion.

8. Put the name of your favorite animal in the Warriors books in the Extra section of your form.

9. Please only fill out the form if you intend to hang around.

10. Most importantly, if you and another player's character get it on, please take it out of this forum until you and the other player have finished up. This is so the whole forum doesn't get deleted by the admins. I'll give you one warning to clean up the post. After that, I will report you.

11. You may have as many characters as you wish, so long as you can control them.

12. Have fun! These rules may seem like a lot, but this is to help this roleplay to go on for a good long while. And expect mayhem. Lots and lots of mayhem...

Character lists:

ThunderClan:
Leader:
Blaxingstar

Deputy:
Quietstream

Medicine Cat:
Stormberry

Warriors:
Blazeheart
Silentcrow

Apprentices:
Snowpaw
Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

ShadowClan:
Leader:
Shadowstar

Deputy:
Falconstrike

Medicine Cat:
Longfur

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Foxpaw

Warriors:
Terror
Brookshine
Flowerwhisker

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:
Zapkit
Greykit

Elders:

RiverClan:
Leader:
Dewstar

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:
Sparkshadow
Raindream

Apprentices:
Duckpaw

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

WindClan:
Leader:
Swiftstar

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:
Whisperingsong
Nightspring
Dustcloud

Apprentices:
Gorsepaw

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Rogues/Loners/Kittypets
Luna-Kittypet
Falcon-Loner

StarClan
Empty

BloodClan
Leader:
Claw

Others:
Hawk
Leopard
Lion(kit)
Storm(kit)

Ping List
Baseunclesam, Piperlake, Zolnixi, Embersfalling, Fangie2, Greencitrus
Edited By Baseunclesam on 6/30/2021 at 9:28 PM.
Baseunclesam
Level 62
Frosty Hands
Posted: 6/30/2021 at 12:00 PM Post #2
(Okay, the roleplay has begun. It is dawn, and this is mid Newleaf.)
Shadowstar
Shadowstar steps out of his den, looking over his Clan as his burly mate steps up beside him, utterly dwarfing him.

Longfur
Inside the medicine den, Longfur was just stirringready for another day of taking care of his Clan.

Claw
Deep within Twolegplace, Claw rises, stretching languidly, just itching to kill something.
Zolnixi
Level 65
Majestic Green Thumb
Threads: 43
Posted: 6/30/2021 at 12:09 PM Post #3
(i am part of every clan lol)

ThunderClan - Snowpaw
Snowpaw wakes up at Dawn, eager to go hunt.

ShadowClan - Brookshine
Brookshine steps out of the Nursery (i accidentally made her a Warrior), with Greykit behind her.

RiverClan - Raindream and Sparkshadow
Sparkshadow wakes up a Dawn, while Raindream decides to sleep just a little longer.

WindClan - Nightspring
Nightspring wakes up, and waits for Gorsepaw.

Loners - Falcon
Falcon wakes up way before Dawn, and hunts near RiverClan Territory.

BloodClan - Leopard
Leopard wakes up, and forces Lion and Storm to also wake up.
Baseunclesam
Level 62
Frosty Hands
Posted: 6/30/2021 at 12:31 PM Post #4
(Let's face it-you made a lot of cats.)
Shadowstar and Terror
The two cats look over the camp. And Shadowstar's gaze lands on the nursery and Brookshine.

Claw
Claw looks back at Leopard and his kits, and growls, "How can you two ever expect to take my place if you can't even get up on time?"
(For the record, he's probably going to send Hawk to his death at the paws of his brother, and if one of his kits kills the other, he'll kill the victor. Something to do with his brother and their sister's death.)
Zolnixi
Level 65
Majestic Green Thumb
Posted: 6/30/2021 at 1:08 PM Post #5
ShadowClan - Greykit
Greykit looks at Shadowstar, and hopes to take his place. He begins to looks around for his littermates, Mudkit and Brownkit, but he suddenly remembers the fire, where his father, Ashstrike, and littermates died. He looks upset.

BloodClan - Storm and Leopard
Storm looks at his mother, than looks at his father. He whines. "But-"
"Silence!" his mother hissed. "You need to be strong. In order to be strong, wake up early and attack with the element of surprise. Kill or be killed."

(i was planning for either Nightspring to kill Hawk, or Nightspring watches Gorsepaw fight and kill him)
Baseunclesam
Level 62
Frosty Hands
Posted: 6/30/2021 at 2:08 PM Post #6
(Initially, I was going to have Claw order Leopard to kill Shadowstar, but instead it will probably be Hawk. Leopard is still a threat, though...)
Shadowstar
Shadowstar approaches Greykit, and says, how are you doing, Greykit? Is your breathing okay?"
(I imagine he would have breathed in a lot of smoke during the fire.)

Claw
Claw looks at his progeny, feeling a bit of disappointment, and begins approaching them with his claws out and hackles raised, growling, "Either act like a proper BloodClan cat, or run off and join my traitorous brother in the forest, understand?
Zolnixi
Level 65
Majestic Green Thumb
Posted: 6/30/2021 at 2:17 PM Post #7
ShadowClan - Greykit
(what happened was his father picked up the first kit he saw (him) but wasnt able to save the other kits)

"Yes?" he said (he developed Asthma from the fire, pretty sure Gray Wing did too). He looked at the small cat.

BloodClan - Lion and Storm

"Y-yes...." Lion and Storm said, scared.
Baseunclesam
Level 62
Frosty Hands
Posted: 6/30/2021 at 2:27 PM Post #8
Shadowstar
Shadowstar said, "Good. Very good."
He gives the kit a gentle lick on the ear, then turns to Brookshine, asking, "Has he been coughing lately? Wheezing?"
(Yeah, that's ultimately what killed Grey Wing.)

Claw
Claw snapped at his kits, then turned away, looking for Hawk.
Zolnixi
Level 65
Majestic Green Thumb
Posted: 6/30/2021 at 2:33 PM Post #9
ShadowClan - Brookshine
"Not that I know of." Brookshine said.

BloodClan - Leopard
Leopard looks at her kits, disappointed.

BloodClan - Hawk
Hawk looks at the Twoleg, and the Twoleg throws something out!

(are there other cats in BloodClan or is it just Claw, Leopard, Lion, Storm and Hawk?)
Baseunclesam
Level 62
Frosty Hands
Posted: 6/30/2021 at 2:43 PM Post #10
Shadowstar
Shadowstar said, "Good. I know this isn't really my area, but I just wanted to check."

Claw
Claw came up behind Hawk, and said, "Hawk, I have a job for you."
(There are other cats in BloodClan, yes.)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 12, 13, 14
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.