Players 2,331 336
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,263,730 1,511
Generated 656,491 13
Captured 1,191,286 59
Bred 6,415,858 1,439
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > The Loudest Quiet (FULL)
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Seek
Level 75
Wondrous Warlock
Threads: 42
Posted: 5/25/2021 at 9:57 AM Post #21
Wonderful!
Seek
Level 75
Wondrous Warlock
Posted: 5/25/2021 at 10:24 AM Post #22
Alright, everyone! After a bit of wait, all of the character sheets are done! For those of you with only two characters, adding a third layer is completely permitted, just be sure to ping me~
There is a second - thankfully much shorter - character sheet you have to fill out and some extra rules for actively RPing.

1 - 3 ideas for the band name:
Why that name should be picked:
What conjoining stage names should the characters have:

(do a ticked list for each name you came up with)

Please ping me with this second form. After everyone submits, I'll condense them all down to one post, and everyone can vote once or twice, depending on how many submissions there are.
Also, for the nicknames, they do not have to conjoin to the band name, but if you did it's fine too

Yes, there is, unfortunately, more planning after this, but it's simple stuff! :D

Extra Rules!
- If you plan on leaving the RP or Sylestia, you must first somehow make your character leave the band/school
- This is a semi-literate rp. You do not have to always use full sentences, but it is preferable. Also, please make each post 2-3 sentences!
- You must be active most days. If there will come a time where you will not be able to get online for more than a day or two, also make your characters busy (on vacation or such) so nobody gets RP locked.

If you think you won't be able to follow these rules, that's absolutely fine! Just let me know, and I can take your character off the list and open up a spot :D

My Form:
- Gods on Olympus
- Taking Back Wednesdays
- Gods in ancient Greece were mythical beings that were almost never seen by mortals, so I figured this would work well for a masked band
- I have an idea that all of our characters when they were younger(like elementary school), were in some sort of club together that met on Wednesdays. Probably some sort of music club, like an elementary school choir. They reconnect whilst talking about it, and things go from there.
- Obviously, they should take the names of ancient Greek Gods.
- I figured they could do the names of characters from The Wizard of Oz because it seemed everyone liked that movie in elementary school
Zolnixi
Level 65
Majestic Green Thumb
Threads: 43
Posted: 5/25/2021 at 11:14 AM Post #23
The Capricious (determined by chance or impulse rather than by necessity)
It's a cool word with a good meaning
Greek Gods because there are tons to pick from, plus I am a fan of Greek Mythology
Uncannyclownery
Level 28
Threads: 17
Posted: 5/25/2021 at 11:15 AM Post #24
I wasn't able to think up band names- I was thinking of something kind of inspired by The Oh Hellos or Of Monsters and Men could be interesting? (So nothing too flashy)
- The Black Eyed Susans (Black Eyed Susans mean encouragement, which could lead to a more upbeat band- very nostalgic?)
- The Good Fellows/Good Fellow
- Hyacinth (I thought it up, being inspired by the Greek god route you like)

I've been listening to a lot of bands related to the inspiration above and I just thought the names sounded quite lovely.
- Black Eyed Susans remind me of not being able to see, like obscuring the visibility of the identities of the band members?
- Hyacinth was a beautiful Spartan Prince in Greek Mythology and the lover to Apollo. He was also admired by the Greek God of the West Wind, Zephyrus, the God of the North Wind, Boreas, and a mortal man named Thamyris. But Hyacinth chose Apollo, so Zephyrus, who became jealous decided to shift the winds carrying a disk that Apollo and Hyacinth were playing with so it would hit the prince in the head, killing him. Apollo promised he'd always remember his deceased lover through his songs, and from Hyacinth's blood, he created the flower Hyacinth- considered one of the most beautiful flowers.

- I liked the name Good Fellows because it could reminisce on the purity of their childhood? I don't know, I just thought it sounded rad.

I like the Greek God idea, we could also base it on the planets in our solar system because they represented the gods as well. We could also do Zodiac signs that align with our characters' personalities, for instance, Felix would be Leo?

(I was also thinking that to cover appearances they could wear Halloween masks, like pumpkins, werewolves, etc- because they're high school kids that don't have a bunch of money. Or none of the masks match and that's what makes the band's appearance interesting?)
Edited By Uncannyclownery on 5/25/2021 at 11:19 AM.
Seek
Level 75
Wondrous Warlock
Posted: 5/25/2021 at 11:26 AM Post #25
Very nice ideas thus far!
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 140
Posted: 5/25/2021 at 3:36 PM Post #26
Esclandre
It can mean eather scene, outburst or scandal in french witch would work with the whole secret identity aspect, beside it does sound cool.
Mythology based names does work as well with this idea as well
Seek
Level 75
Wondrous Warlock
Posted: 5/25/2021 at 7:46 PM Post #27
Perfectly done~
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 5/25/2021 at 11:20 PM Post #28
Behold my crappy band names, I can't even name my own cast of characters x'D

1 - 3 ideas for the band name
- Uhhh, Pandemonium
- The Passerines?
- Oh, and adding to the Capricious idea, I'm pretty sure Capriccioso is a term in music

Why that name should be picked
- It sounds cool-ish, and also a pandemonium is actually the term for a group of parrots, so it also encompasses them as a group.
- Passerines are just the common name for songbirds and it sounds pretty. (And no, I did not get this idea from the fanfic, if someone here knows what I'm talking about.)

What conjoining stage names should the characters have
- I think mythology names would be cool, we could keep it Greek god ones or we could have each member have one from different a different culture
- Mythical animals would be cool, too, not the super obvious ones, but things more like Basilisk-- or even things like Qilin if we want to hide the reference more
- Or... or songbirds, I'm already a Lark xD
Edited By Skylarky on 5/25/2021 at 11:32 PM.
Seek
Level 75
Wondrous Warlock
Posted: 5/26/2021 at 7:18 AM Post #29
Alright, everyone, all the forms have been submitted!
So here's how the voting will work!
- You must vote via pm!
- Pick two band names that you like the most
- Pick one nickname idea that you like!
You must vote
Good luck everyone!
Zolnixi
Level 65
Majestic Green Thumb
Threads: 43
Posted: 5/26/2021 at 7:23 AM Post #30
whoospie
Edited By Zolnixi on 5/26/2021 at 7:26 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.