Forum Index > Roleplaying > Two Planets One World RP
Page 1 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Galaxea
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 138
Posted: 2/26/2021 at 2:19 PM Post #1
Have you ever seen a mirage. Mostly its water, but sometimes it people or places and things. When you try to interact with them they dissappear. Science claims that its all just a trick of the mind, but what if thier was another explanation. Somethings were never meant to be kept apart, and some myths had more reality to them than people think. A storm is brewing, can a small band of individuals help to heal an ancient rift before its too late.

On one side a small camp near a beautiful lake. You could see a few canoes paddling around oblivious to the strange winds blowing clouds over the mountains.

On the other a place called the darklands shimmer as if writhing in pain. A faint shudder seems to run through the Earth.

Axle paused a moment at the feeling something was out of place. A moment of peace and he gave a shrug. He picked up his bag and set off down the mountain. The gnome village was a fair distance, and he did not want to be out in the open for longer than needed. A few samples of a new ore were tucked into a pouch at his belt. Hopefully they could negotiate a good trade. It was the first trip he was allowed to make by himself without one of his teachers. He could not let them down. The strange feeling faded to the back of his mind, where it settled unwilling to be completely forgotten.
Edited By Galaxea on 2/26/2021 at 4:16 PM.
Silverscale576
Level 75
Fabled Ice Carver
Threads: 171
Posted: 2/26/2021 at 2:23 PM Post #2
(Lethal)
I soar through the sky, wings aching, I had been flying for days without a place to land

(Cobra)
I pause, outside my house, did I really want to go in? I hadn't been back here since, well.
Lovador
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 92
Posted: 2/26/2021 at 2:50 PM Post #3
(I don't know if am I suppose to ping anyone)

Scarlet took a deep breath when she went out of her car. She walk towards her cabin and put her stuff up besides an army knife for defense and put it in her front pocket. After she was done she head out to hike through the woods around the camping site.
Jolynnb
Level 34
Spooky Shopper
Threads: 22
Posted: 2/26/2021 at 2:51 PM Post #4
Maple was in a villiage using her money from a recent trade to get some food, she was starving and sat down at a small place to eat and got some pancakes and bacon her favorite

Adah was sleeping on the side of a rocky mountain, her wings covered her like a blanket as her tail hung off the side of the ledge she was sleeping on. With every breath she took, her spikes seem to glow, before fading away and repeating the process, Her nostrils kicked up some dust and knocked loose pebbles on anything and anyone below her if they dared to cross her path. But luckily she was sleep, but she wasn't a very heavy sleeper-
Edited By Jolynnb on 2/26/2021 at 3:08 PM.
Mystiria827
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Threads: 40
Posted: 2/26/2021 at 3:25 PM Post #5
Ezriel is out in the middle of the forest, meditating with his eyes closed and taking in the sounds of nature all around him. He breathes slowly, trying to let his mind become one with the trees and the woods. He'd been practicing this for quite some time now, since he was a young boy to be exact.
Silverscale576
Level 75
Fabled Ice Carver
Posted: 2/26/2021 at 4:15 PM Post #6
(Lethal)
I spot a village and angle towards it, I muck up the currents through and fall out of the air with a bark of surprise. I stand up and shake myself out.

(Cobra)
I sigh and walk inside with a growl, the scent of death still lingered inside.
Silverscale576
Level 75
Fabled Ice Carver
Posted: 2/27/2021 at 1:21 PM Post #7
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=96950&page=1#6
Author: Silverscale576
Time Posted: 2/26/2021 at 4:15 PM
(Lethal)
I spot a village and angle towards it, I muck up the currents through and fall out of the air with a bark of surprise. I stand up and shake myself out.

(Cobra)
I sigh and walk inside with a growl, the scent of death still lingered inside.
(bump)
Jolynnb
Level 34
Spooky Shopper
Posted: 2/27/2021 at 1:28 PM Post #8
Adah stretched her wings, the sounds of bones cracking escaped her body before shaking all the dust and rocks off of her scales, she glared around warily before lifting herself from the edge and taking off. her wings glided across the trees as she stuck out her feet and landed on a huge tree in the middle of the woods, she was hungry, and now looking for her new prey, she snorted as she sniffed the air getting the scent of a villiage she knew they would have food

Maple finished her food and stretched
Galaxea
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 138
Posted: 2/27/2021 at 5:37 PM Post #9
At the camp the winds strengthened and the clouds darkened. There was a rumble of thunder. Strange lightning sparked in its depths, as an age old barrier weakened.

Meanwhile Axle reached the foothills. It seemed like a quiet day so far. Axle whistled a cheery tune unaware of tint invisible rips in the fabric between dimensions.
Jolynnb
Level 34
Spooky Shopper
Posted: 2/27/2021 at 5:58 PM Post #10
Adah took off for the town wasting no time for her dinner, she lowered herself at a nice pace still and slow, her jaws opened wide as a purple element ball of power tore threw the roof of a building before shrilling screams escaped the town, her hunt has now begun

Adah fell out her seat from the shaking of the attack
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.