Players 2,284 415
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,295,660 1,945
Generated 659,180 245
Captured 1,198,845 450
Bred 6,437,540 1,250
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Item Marketplace > [LF] CS, DV, FR, ART [H] Dia, Gold, Them...
Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... 9, 10, 11 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Lavenderrain
Level 64
The Artistic
Threads: 65
Posted: 7/26/2020 at 4:14 PM Post #41
That's really sweet of you! However I actually noticed I have another ms Ryori in my keep stables, for whatever reason, so I can actually sell one to both of you! It is female, but still two vis, would you like to buy either of them? I'll give you first pick since you asked first and were nice and offered it away, and see if Tigress is interested in the one left over :)
Male - https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=3580434
Female - https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=3565226
Lavenderrain
Level 64
The Artistic
Posted: 7/26/2020 at 4:26 PM Post #42
That's ok I understand! No worries :)

Getting rid of my diamonds isn't top priority, but I'd still be fine working out a trade! If you're still interested in the Lightbringer, I could trade it with 106 dia for the cs pets? Or if you'd like, I would also be ok trading just a pure 600 dia for the cs pets, if you'd rather that. Feel free to mix and match the items and diamonds however you'd like, so long as it totals up to the 1,212mil :)

Edit: I also would be ok trading my dia straight for gold, but only for a few, like >1,000, as I'm trying to get offsite stuff :)
Edited By Lavenderrain on 7/26/2020 at 4:27 PM.
Silverstream616
Level 75
Fishy
Threads: 115
Posted: 7/26/2020 at 7:03 PM Post #43
I'd prefer to trade all the CS pets for straight diamonds, if you don't mind!

I also might be interested in buying diamonds...would this be a time-limited offer? I might need some time to round up that amount of gold xD.
Wistirio
Level 75
Fairy Sous Chef
Threads: 40
Posted: 7/26/2020 at 7:51 PM Post #44
Ah, I see.
I really like both of them... ^-^;
But after thinking about it, Ive changed my mind & decided that Ill choose neither.
(For multiple reasons.)
Lavenderrain
Level 64
The Artistic
Posted: 7/26/2020 at 7:53 PM Post #45
Yup that's fine! Just set up the exchange here! :)

Nope I'll be offering it till I run out of diamonds, which should be a while since I've got 6k xD
I am only going to trade a max of about 1k dia per person when it comes to dia to gold convertions though :)
Silverstream616
Level 75
Fishy
Threads: 115
Posted: 7/26/2020 at 7:59 PM Post #46
Ah, gotcha. I'll let you know if I plan on buying any, thank you! :D

The exchange is set up and the pets should be traded over (it's been a long while since I've done CS trades, lemme know if I did it correctly).
Tigress
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Threads: 371
Posted: 7/27/2020 at 6:24 AM Post #47
Sounds good! I should have a little more FR currency by the time we wrap up this trade so we can work that in there.

I'd love to draw something for you, but I'm not sure how much my art is worth. When I set up that free art thread, I was bored with online classes and wanted something to pass the time. Now, however, life is busier so I'd want a decent return for the time I spend on my art. If you know what I mean...
How much would you value my art?

I should have my DA account set up soon... My airdrop isn't working too well rn, so I'll try again later. :)
Tigress
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Threads: 371
Posted: 7/27/2020 at 8:42 AM Post #48
Didn't feel like sleeping so I finished setting up my DA account. Most of my recent works can be found in the Digital Art gallery which is arranged in chronological order with the most recent ones first. I've dumped every random artwork I can find on there (or at least, every random artwork that I cared enough about to take a picture). I've also put the apprx time it took me to finish them. :) Let me know what style/theme you're interested in and we can work something out. I'm also willing to try new styles or subjects though the quality may vary and it'll definitely take me longer.

https://www.deviantart.com/tigress514/gallery/all
Mikazukichan
Level 75
The Artistic
Threads: 313
Posted: 7/27/2020 at 7:10 PM Post #49
Hey Lav, sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you. I was away for a week with only mobile and couldn't really do any looking up of FR stuff while I was away. I have now gone through and checked lowest auction prices for all the skins, but... what is the gems : treasure conversion on FR? XD Not sure which price is cheaper for most of the skins as most have a cheapest gem and a cheapest treasure price. If you could let me know what the usual conversion is for gems to treasure, I can cost out all the skins and finally figure out what I can trade you for lol.
Lavenderrain
Level 64
The Artistic
Posted: 8/5/2020 at 11:55 PM Post #50
Eeeek I'm so sorry everyone for ghosting! I got distracted and busy (yay wedding planning xP), I shoulda finalized all your trades before getting involved in other things, and I apologize for that! )

If you all are still interested, I'm going to do my very best work out the deals here!

@Silverstream616 - I don't believe I ever got to that exchange, and didn't see it here when I checked, so if you'll put it back up I'll do that right away!

@Wisiro - that's perfectly fine if you don't really want the ryoris now, but the 2.3 mil gold I think would be more art than I'd ever know what to do with xD Could we use the luffox and 500k from the lune set for art, and have you pay the other 1.8 mil gold with FR? (If your offer still stands?)

@Tigress - (if your offer still stands) For ease of moving things along, would it be possible for me to have like an IOU for your art? That way we can work out pricing it and what pieces I'd want without stalling the trade (cause knowing me sooner or later I'm going to get distracted again >.<)
I also actually found another ryori I had hiding, if your interested in them as well? (https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=3565226)

@Mikazukichan - No worries! It's probably taken longer for me to get back to you here >.<
Personally I've always done 1gem=1200treasure. It does go up and down by like 50t, but on average that's the norm. I personally sell everything at their treasure ratio, so I don't normally actually even check gems, but if you would like to do that, I'll trust whatever you say is the cheapest price for the item :)

Again a big apology to you all, there is just so much asking for my time, and even at almost 22 I still have a hard time prioritizing the right things. I promise I'll be as faithful and active as possible here, but do keep in mind I am engaged currently and working, so some days I might not be able to get on, but I'll try my best! :)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... 9, 10, 11
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.