Page 1 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
EraNime
Level 69
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 104
Posted: 12/11/2013 at 7:05 AM Post #1
Hello everyone,

Do you know a person on Sylestia who has always been kind and giving? Never greedy, always helpfull?

Somebody who doesn't ask for anything in return? Or perhaps he or she just is a good listener and wil always listen to your worries?

Or perhaps she or he helped you get something you truly wanted for a long time?

This is not really a game, it's more of a place where we show our appreciation for all those nice people out there. May they be friends or other people.

If you know a player on Sylestia who is kind or nice or helpfull post her or him (with their permission of course) here with why you want to show your gratitude to this person or why you think this person is kind/nice etc.

I have a bunch of items I want to give away to nice people, so I will read trough all the posts and send gifts to a bunch of these nice people (untill I'm out of gifts, I won't be able to gift everyone posted here sorry). Of course everyone is free to send gifts of their own as well.^^ (Note: I won't always have time, so I'll give a handfull of gifts at the end of every week. Once I'm out of gifts people can still post because somebody reading these posts might decide to gift as well. And first and foremost it's just a place to show our apreciation to them. The gifts are bonus.)

So share your story or reason why the person you post is wonderfull or awesome or kind and who knows, this person might get rewarded for it.

Even if they don't ask for rewards, don't you think they deserve them? :)

Rules:

- Ask permission to the person you want to post. Perhaps they prefer to remain unkown.
- Always explain why you are posting this person.
- 1 person can be posted more times by different people (because sometimes several people agree that 1 person is really nice)
- You are allowed to post several people, but not to post the same person multiple times.
- Stay nice, do not argue here. If you disagree with a person here, pm him or her.

Ok then. Let's start appreciating our kind and/or generous players!
Edited By Amberanime on 12/15/2013 at 8:16 AM.
Pheo
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 53
Posted: 12/11/2013 at 7:28 AM Post #2
*pokes you* I think you're a very kind person for setting this up! (: go on, send yourself a gift xD

Edit: I do hope you don't mind me posting this...
Edited By Pheo on 12/11/2013 at 7:28 AM.
EraNime
Level 69
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 104
Posted: 12/11/2013 at 11:48 AM Post #3
I don't mind at all ^^ I hope more people will come here to spread the kindness and give the nice people a moment to shine.

And Thank you very much. ^^
Edited By Amberanime on 12/11/2013 at 12:02 PM.
Gingerpaw
Level 60
Fancy Pants
Threads: 48
Posted: 12/11/2013 at 4:41 PM Post #4
I would definitely suggest Kaufee. She is really nice and helped me out a lot when I needed help in my adventures. She really helped me organize my profiecency points. She helped me out a lot, and besides that is a really nice person. :)
Dunefairy
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 80
Posted: 12/11/2013 at 5:39 PM Post #5
I would definitely suggest Arux584 She has helped me out a lot with pets and has given me some very good advice.
Kinuna
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 86
Posted: 12/12/2013 at 11:36 AM Post #6
I suggest Schweechan, she has been very kind in setting up a pet donation for players who want those pets.
Everlost
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 116
Posted: 12/12/2013 at 11:56 AM Post #7
I'd say Selestial. She's put up with me and the Newspaper for months now. She's a loyal friend and co-editor and I can always count on her. I'm in no way perfect and I doubt if I do my job as Editor of the Newspaper as well as some could. It never would've started without Selestial's help.

Thanks Sel!
Cerberus
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 167
Posted: 12/12/2013 at 7:46 PM Post #8
I have a lot of people I want to thank :3

Copperfangs She gave me my first lighira when I joined during the summer festival. Which means a lot to me considering how popular they were during that time. I will always keep my watermelon. <3

Flute For answering all my newbie questions when I was new and the silly questions I still want to know after being here a couple of months. I can always count on her to answer all my questions and she is a valued active member here :)

Karma One of the sweetest people I know <3 she will do anything to help you out

Zelly One of my best friends. Always bright and positive even when others are having a hard day. She has a special light that shines and will certainly brighten your day. She also makes beautiful art <3

Tpll I haven't talked with her much but when I asked to buy an avatar item she just gave it to me and made my day. It has always impacted me because everything that could have gone wrong that day did. Thank you so much :3

Starfall You were one of the first people I met here and to be completely honest I thought you were picking on me. I soon learned that you are a very joking, playful person. :) My first instance was when I said I would like this sylestia because.... (I was refering to the pet) You told me its called a sylesti and I will always remember that instance because it is hilarious to me now that I called it a sylestia. You have become a very treasured friend to me and I enjoy seeing you around.

Daemonhaustier You were also a friend I met early on when I joined. We were both joining an RP and you welcomed me with open arms into your group :D You also drew me a beautiful picture and I love how you encourage people that are afraid to draw (like me).

Thank you guys ;_;
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 12/12/2013 at 8:26 PM Post #9
eee, thanks Cerb~ c:

Who would I like to thank...?

BandaidMcHealerson, she's super helpful and motherly and friendly no matter where I see her! o:

Rethelen, my bestie who seems to be always there for me when I'm distressed. He's on hiatus, I presume. But we're still in touch!

Savynn, she's super nice, mature, and afks as much as I do. xD But she's incredibly shy and yet has good intentions for many things in Sylestia, including pets and breeding and all the good stuff. c:

I met a bunch of friends in this Skype Sylestia group who have been pretty nice to me, including KimiArain, Yukihoshika, Lunarshinobi, AriDae...pfftsomany

Rose has been talking to me for quite awhile. She just loves to be randomly passionate about things, and I feel bad for afking on her almost all the time, but...yeah, she's super duper awesome to her friends, I'd think. >//<

Krinadon and Faiona, and Sheechwan (yeah Shee isn't an admin, but her life is as busy as the admins' comparatively xD; ) are super duper busy, and have been for quite awhile. But I'm not gonna forget the one time they comforted me about college a few months ago. It's sad to see their absence in being out and about, but I know that they have the best intentions for Sylestia and the users around them. c:

I'm sure there's more to thank out there, from people who I negotiated deals with for business, to people who have gave me free pets from contests/occasions, and so on, putting forth their generosity. Of course, my memory's bad. >//< But a lot of good people are on Sylestia, and I wish I could thank em for their moments of kindness. c:
Starfall
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 112
Posted: 12/12/2013 at 8:27 PM Post #10
-One tear was shed that faithful day-
And I have a giant arce growing beard on my face. It takes something really touching to make someone with a beard like that to cry. ; u;
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.