Threads: 7
Posted: 12/12/2013 at 8:59 PM Post #11
Flute! You're such a doll <3
CaptainKat
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 187
Posted: 12/12/2013 at 9:22 PM Post #12
x3 I am glad that you love him cerberus. I always loved when people helped me out so its cool to find people to help out xD was really great during summer festival cause I had just joined then too but i got lucky and got a few good items to move me along.

(Will edit this post with people who have been nice to me =3)
Tpll
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 59
Posted: 12/13/2013 at 6:02 AM Post #13
Awwh thank you Cerberus!

I don't really talk to anyone much actually, I have no idea why because everyone's always been lovely when I have spoken to them :)

(Also you're welcome ^_^ when I have the gold I always like to give things away... but when I'm broke I can be pretty tight about things so you obviously caught me on a good money day X3)

I also want to thank Sheechwan -not trying to embarrass you or anything-
You were a massive help to me when I was a newbie... and gave me a couple of your reindeer qitari as I'd fallen in love with them :3
Edited By Tpll on 12/13/2013 at 8:09 AM.
EraNime
Level 69
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 104
Posted: 12/13/2013 at 8:03 AM Post #14
Wow, I'm glad so many people are posting! ^^

I also want to give a big hug to Sheechwan.

When I was new she helped me out tons with explaining things, giving me things etc.

She also held a lot of free raffels and gives away pets to people for free. She is great. :)
Sheechwan
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 150
Posted: 12/13/2013 at 9:03 AM Post #15
Kinuna :
We could also thanks all the people who are donating for my Centers, because they're helping me in having my Stables filled for giving choice to those who want a pet~ :3

Flute :
Awww~ thankies~ ^-^

Tpll & Amber :
I love helping and giving~ o///o"

Now let me hide, blushing in my corner~ (>^//o//^<)
Defunct81762
Level 60
Threads: 13
Posted: 12/13/2013 at 6:04 PM Post #16
I simply want to give a big shout out to literally everybody who's active in the site (new and not), otherwise there would be no site to begin with and also a big thanks to Krinadon and Faiona for having the idea for this site, so thank you everybody. :)
KimiArain
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 33
Posted: 12/14/2013 at 12:39 PM Post #17
Flute, your such a sweetie <3 I also appreciate having you as a friend. You're there for me to babble at, even if it takes awhile because of you afking XD You and I are a lot alike, and it's nice to just chat about silly things together.

BandaidMcHealerson. The person who put up with probably the most questions I have about this site. You've explained every concept about this site to me, and probably explained each of them five times, because I'm forgetful. You're also always there to listen when I need babble time. You've been a great friend to me. Oh, and you helped get Droppy to the top of the daddyboard. Something I'll always be thankful of :3

LunarShinobi. We've spent countless hours babbling at eachother. You've been there for me, and you've helped me open up to new concepts and learn new things. Heck, you even helped motivate me to write ( though, it didn't work out in the end, but I tried |D ). You also sorta spoiled me horribly, when I was upset about failing the 20 million times I battled the shadow banshee, and gave me this gorgeous dress, that my avatar has been wearing since then XD You've been a great friend, and have helped me so much. There's of course the fact that you also try to lower pets everytime I'm buying from you. (though, I never let you XDD )

Serra, you're so sweet too. You listened to me about a very important topic, and helped me change my mind on how I felt about it. You're there for me if I need to talk, and that means a lot to me. You also gave me my first Nephini for free, just because I didn't have one.

Starlightangel, you've been my friend longer than anyone else on the internet, and you've always been there for me. You've done so many kind things for me, that I could probably list them all day long.

InnocentWings, my dear internet mom. You put up with my questions and you're there for me when I just need someone to complain to. You've also spoiled me to no end XD

YukiHoshika, another person who's spoiled me like crazy. You're an amazing friend, and we talk about crazy random things, but you're still there for me when I need it.

All of you have been so kind and supporting, and I thank you for that. You've been an amazing friend to me, as have so many more of you. You guys are amazing. Thank you <3
Lunarshinobi
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 93
Posted: 12/14/2013 at 1:39 PM Post #18
Awwww Kimi, that's so sweet. ;-; *showers with hugs*
Edibbs
Level 60
The Tender
Threads: 85
Posted: 12/14/2013 at 1:48 PM Post #19
I feel that Sheechwan deserves a huge shout out! She has helped so many people, new or not, that I've seen. She even gave me a beautiful epic Zolnixi that she captured, for free, only because she knew that I was breeding Rainbow Life Lines into my Zolnixi family; she even gave me a mutator to use and a pet dye to change one of the pet's not so great colors. I cannot begin to thank her enough for her kindness and selflessness to everyone that she seems to meet. Keep being you, Sheechwan! You're such a wonderful person!
Starlightangel
Level 62
The Hallowed
Threads: 116
Posted: 12/14/2013 at 2:18 PM Post #20
I'd love to talk about the two greatest people on here. <3

KimiArain- Kimi, I've known you for... Gosh... How many years now? XD You've been so kind to me since day one. You've been there for me through thick and thin and you always tried to find way to cheer me up. You helped me get through depression and anxiety and you always helped me find my light when I wondered the darkness. Kimi, you've been amazing and I hope we continue to be friends. <3 You'll always be my big sister. <33

LunarStorm- My beloved twin sis~! <3 True we are not related by blood. But even so, we have adopted each other non the less. You've been there for me when I was ready to lose it and break. You put up with my random mood swings and bouts of depression. You've treated me well even when I don't deserve it. I am happy to call you my twin and my friend. I love you Lunar. Let's stay twins forever, kay? <3

Both of you- You're both wonderful and you mean everything to me. I at one point in time said I never needed friends because I always ended up hurting them or pushing them away. Then I said I was horrible and didn't deserve friends. I'm happy to have you both by my side and I know now that I need you two in my life to be happy. <3 And Let me just say this. If out time on earth together ends, then I hope maybe one day we can all play together again. Love you both. <3
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.