Players 2,402 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,244,056 1,095
Generated 656,241 59
Captured 1,190,530 56
Bred 6,397,190 980
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > >>~ !Choose a Theme Song! ~<...
Page 1 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Phoenixlights
Level 54
Threads: 50
Posted: 5/22/2020 at 9:59 PM Post #1
Just as the name implies you'll be choosing a theme song. For what? Well, for an OC's backstory! You provide the background, and the next person will choose a song they think is fitting as well as their own oc's backstory.
This doesn't have to be intricate, just touch on the more important parts.
Feel free to add an image of them!
You can reserve the spot by writing the song then your backstory if you wish

Here's mine~
(Yes it's a warriors oc TwT)
Brokenecho was originally meant to be a warriors apprentice, though his clan, ShadowClan, found out he was infertile. They casted him out and degraded him because of this. His family and clanmates starved him, nor did they allow him to play with the other kits. He eventually became a warriors apprentice, but the leader, disgusted of him, forced him to become a medicine cat since "disabled" cats couldn't be warriors. He grew to resent the Clans as well as starClan. He was eventually exiled from ShadowClan for attempting to kill the leader and successfully murdering his father. He was brought into RiverClan as their new med cat where he resides currently.

Your turn!~
Edited By Phoenixlights on 5/23/2020 at 10:06 PM.
Tigress
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Threads: 371
Posted: 5/22/2020 at 11:36 PM Post #2
Warriors by Imagine Dragons :)

First off, the name is fitting. Second off, these first two verses speak for themselves

"As a child you would wait
And watch from far away
But you always knew that you'd be the one
That work while they all play

In youth you'd lay
Awake at night and scheme
Of all the things that you would change
But it was just a dream!"

The whole song doesn't fit 100%, but these first two verses hit a lot of the major points. Watching from far away as the other kits played... Scheming to kill the leader... Dreaming of power but it was just a dream...

*As a random side note...how exactly did he find out that he was infertile before he was even an apprentice...

My OC:
Currently working on fleshing out an OC for a DND campaign... feel free to pm me with suggestions and tips. This is my first time doing this... If anyone's curious, she's a chaotic neutral human rogue w/ urchin background.
So far I got a young urchin who lived on the streets most of her life. Disguised as a boy, she picks pockets, runs errands for the city's crime bosses, teams up with a variety of conmen, thieves, and similar characters... basically anything that keeps her out of the obvious profession for girls on the streets. Small and nimble, she has an uncanny ability to get into spaces no one else can. Unsurprisingly, she has trust issues, dislikes commitment, and can never stay in one place / job for long.

Hmm, still trying to determine other details so I'll leave it at that.
Edited By Sandstorm514 on 5/23/2020 at 12:38 AM.
Phoenixlights
Level 54
Posted: 5/22/2020 at 11:50 PM Post #3
A ghosty boi told the med cat idk \_(.--w--.)_/ (I love that song lol)
Edited By Phoenixlights on 5/22/2020 at 11:52 PM.
Tigress
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Posted: 5/23/2020 at 12:06 AM Post #4
Glad you liked it :)

I'm still writing out my description...also kinda making stuff up as I go. It's a new OC so a lot of details are still super fuzzy
Phoenixlights
Level 54
Posted: 5/23/2020 at 12:22 AM Post #5
Yeah same for me, honestly
Phoenixlights
Level 54
Posted: 5/23/2020 at 10:02 PM Post #6
I wanna say Message Man- Twenty One Pilots would fit since she's the one doing these people's errands, so she's technically their message man. Plus the lyrics match up quite a bit

"A loser hides behind a mask of my disguise,
And who I am today is worse than other times,
You don't know what I've done, I'm wanted and on the run.
I'm wanted and on the run.
So I'm taking this moment to live in the future"

"You don't know my brain the way you know my name,
You don't know my heart the way you know my face,
You don't know what I've done, I'm wanted and on the run."

OC time: Alex was only 4 years old when his father killed his mother in a blind rage. His dad got another woman when Alex was 6(don't ask why he wasn't caught. I'm still thinking about that XD). His father was always abusive, though he thought all kids were treated this way. His father, Mark, treated Alex's new mother with equal harshment. One day, when Alex was at school, he had a feeling something wrong was going to happen, so he snuck home to find his father with a knife advancing toward his mother#2. Alex leapt in front of his mother in a protecting manner only to get his right eye and his throat slashed. He died, while his mother disarmed Mark and, in turn, ended him, sobbing the whole time. Alex is now an angel (or smth) suffering from anxiety and loneliness.
Tigress
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Posted: 5/23/2020 at 10:10 PM Post #7
Cool, I like it! I just listened to the song. :)
Theialish
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 60
Posted: 5/25/2020 at 8:21 AM Post #8
Cradles is a pretty nice fit, but Angel of Darkness or Angel with a Shotgun work too.

My character is a Chimaeradian (That's a fanspecies) prince who was torn away from his family by a traitor, He grew up thinking he was a normal person, and never knew he was royal. Over the years, he was taught to fight and protect himself. He's capable of killing many monsters, and has a lionhearted personality, However, he still longs for his roots, and who knows where he'll go next..

(totally not based off fallen kingdom)
Edited By Animaspectra on 5/25/2020 at 8:26 AM.
Phoenixlights
Level 54
Posted: 5/25/2020 at 4:57 PM Post #9
Yess. I love it
Phoenixlights
Level 54
Posted: 6/4/2020 at 7:54 PM Post #10
Bump look up ^^
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.