Players 2,356 356
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,256,924 1,133
Generated 656,451 15
Captured 1,191,067 33
Bred 6,409,311 1,085
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > >>~ !Choose a Theme Song! ~<...
Page 2 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Phoenixlights
Level 54
Threads: 50
Posted: 6/7/2020 at 11:23 AM Post #11
Hey hey, ho ho- Guess bumping up's the only way to go
Tamer234
Level 44
Frosty Hands
Threads: 21
Posted: 6/8/2020 at 10:10 PM Post #12
*guitar strumming* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Phoenixlights
Level 54
Posted: 6/9/2020 at 2:15 PM Post #13
Right
Phoenixlights
Level 54
Posted: 6/10/2020 at 9:31 PM Post #14
Bump
Nightgaze
Level 72
Majestic Sculptor
Threads: 13
Posted: 6/14/2020 at 12:57 PM Post #15
I'd have to say Something Wild by Lindsey Stirling. From the small blurb you gave, it seems like they'd fit him really well
"You had your maps drawn
You had other plans
To hang your hopes on
Every road they let you down felt so wrong
So you found another way

You've got a big heart
The way you see the world
It got you this far
You might have some bruises
And a few of scars
But you know you're gonna be okay"

"If you're lost out where the lights are blinding
Caught in all, the stars are hiding
That's when something wild calls you home, home
If you face the fear that keeps you frozen
Chase the sky into the ocean
That's when something wild calls you home, home

---------------------------------------
Before she got to the life she now lives, Nightgaze used to be a normal human being. Named Arroyo, she was her father's, the general, favorite out of 17 siblings, and was his right hand man, often getting in on war plans. It wasn't long before a new race, called Trueborns, emerged in her world. Her father told her stories of them, of people who could lurk anywhere, but could shift into beast of fiction and lore, and bend magic like no witch ever could. Of men who could be killed, but seemed to come back in a few moons, and the only way to fix this was to remove a black mark.

Curious, she wondered how they lived, and what they did their in their everyday lives, only to be reached out with an offer one night. Join them, and become their general. Happily, she agreed, and even turned most of her siblings over. Her death brought despair to her father, who believed the new general, his daughter, was the cause of it. After many battles, Night had settled down with a mate to have two children.

The oldest had died thanks to a pack that the man had made with her father, and exiled, killing him off forever, in a rage of anger. Her next child managed to grow up, but also died in battle at Night's father's hands. In another fit of rage, she killed him as well, right as he realized that it was his daughter that he was so set on hurting. Her anger didn't stop there, and when she gave birth to a small boy, she raised him to be a killing machine. During an eclipse, she took her warriors and her child, and slaughtered her old village, only few managing to escape, before fleeing. Almost all of her warriors disappeared, and she only had her child left.

Over 3 million years, she watched over a hidden continent, watching as her race bloomed up into the millions as more humans joined and were converted, even splitting them up into five clans, while also showing her son as much love as she could. She had calmed down a lot, not letting her anger take the best of her, and tries to enjoy what she has to it's fullest. She's often look to to see about any sort of history, and has a library filled with books of the past. Although, she still searches for her lost warriors

Sorry about the book long description xD. There's just a lot need to be said, and that's all just simplified the most I can
Edited By Nightgaze on 6/14/2020 at 1:18 PM.
Theialish
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 60
Posted: 6/15/2020 at 1:42 PM Post #16
Hmm..

I'd say Another Soul by Desmeon.

And I think it's gonna die tonight,
Something ringing in the dead of night,
There's a darkness looming over us,
And I've been thirsting to spill your guts

This world deserves to see the light,
Run and hide if you must,
You'll break before the dawn turns into dusk

It reminds me of your dark shifter thingies. These lines also fit how she hates her father after she changed. The 'darkness looming over us' symbolizes the shifters too.

Next:

Eukarya was a strange HiveWing. She was witty and smart, like Cricket. However, she was the heir of the Injectors. They kept the Hivemind and Othermind's control in check, and were always searching for new victims. The Injectors had special fatal stings that reanimated their victims via mind control, and stench that controlled whoever inhaled it.

injectors had a flaw. Although they were loyal to their overlords, they had free will. When one Injector misbehaved, all the others would follow suit. This made the Hivemind/Othermind mad, forcing it to control them.

Eukarya wasn't like them. Her father was an Injector; her mother had an immunity. She was born with her mother's immunity, and her father's powers. She always had free will, no matter what.

She didn't want to be like the other Injectors. She didn't want to enslave the world. Eukarya was an only child: if she ran away, the Injector lineage would stop.

She would free the world one step at a time.
Edited By Animaspectra on 6/15/2020 at 1:56 PM.
Theialish
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 6/17/2020 at 10:58 AM Post #17
boop
Theialish
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 6/17/2020 at 7:04 PM Post #18
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=89355&page=2#16
Author: Theialish
Time Posted: 6/15/2020 at 1:42 PM
Hmm..

I'd say Another Soul by Desmeon.

Something ringing in the dead of night,
There's a darkness looming over us,
And I've been thirsting to spill your guts

This world deserves to see the light,
Run and hide if you must,
You'll break before the dawn turns into dusk

It reminds me of your dark shifter thingies. These lines also fit how she hates her father after she changed. The 'darkness looming over us' symbolizes the shifters too.

Next:

Eukarya was a strange HiveWing. She was witty and smart, like Cricket. However, she was the heir of the Injectors. They kept the Hivemind and Othermind's control in check, and were always searching for new victims. The Injectors had special fatal stings that reanimated their victims via mind control, and stench that controlled whoever inhaled it.

injectors had a flaw. Although they were loyal to their overlords, they had free will. When one Injector misbehaved, all the others would follow suit. This made the Hivemind/Othermind mad, forcing it to control them.

Eukarya wasn't like them. Her father was an Injector; her mother had an immunity. She was born with her mother's immunity, and her father's powers. She always had free will, no matter what.

She didn't want to be like the other Injectors. She didn't want to enslave the world. Eukarya was an only child: if she ran away, the Injector lineage would stop.

She would free the world one step at a time.

boop
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.