Players 2,387 365
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,248,392 1,193
Generated 656,295 34
Captured 1,190,692 64
Bred 6,401,310 1,095
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > Sylestia Roleplaying & OC Club
Page 16 1, 2, 3... 15, 16, 17 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 8/21/2020 at 9:51 PM Post #151
...there is a xontest-

er wheres the post

Uhrm *nervous chuckles and quietly slips back into tank to pretend she knew about it even tho ive just forgotten everything*
Edited By Orcastration on 8/21/2020 at 9:53 PM.
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Threads: 54
Posted: 8/21/2020 at 10:37 PM Post #152
smh
i announced it at the start of the month here and on the discord

The contest thread is right here for future reference: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=89197#5
24carrotgold
Level 73
Trickster
Threads: 75
Posted: 8/21/2020 at 11:13 PM Post #153

Uh.. it's a kangaroo xD And let's just ignore the fact that I had no idea what kangaroo feet looked like, when I was drawing this 20 minutes ago-

Very brief description that I literally came up with on the spot:
Melon (yes, melon xD) is a grumpy kangaroo that loves to eat. He has deformed feet (*cough* my terrible excuse for not drawing him properly) that stop him from jumping very far, but allow him to run slightly better than kangaroos with normal feet.
~~~
Edited By Mossflight2 on 8/21/2020 at 11:42 PM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 8/21/2020 at 11:18 PM Post #154

my autumn avi XD im too lazy to make another avi so
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Threads: 84
Posted: 8/22/2020 at 7:56 PM Post #155
I hope you don't mind if I join-

Username/Nickname: Sabira, but you can call me whatever.

User ID: 116280

Pronoun preference: I'm honestly debating my pronouns right now, so like, I honestly don't care, but they/them or he/him pronouns sound kinda nice right now.

Pinglist for group contests/events?: Sure, there's pretty much nothing else for me to do.

Color Hex #: 3D062C

Why do you want to join this group and what do you hope to get out of it?: I just want to join a community of roleplayers. It really sounds fun, and would probably keep me more organized tbh.

Anything else?: I'm interested in pretty much any roleplay, if you think I might join one, then hit me up! Oh and, I hope you don't mind if I randomly commit a music dump from time-to-time, it might just be mainly Punk/Metal or The Beatles. XD

Name:

Jade Keenes

Appearance/Physical Description:

(This is the best picture I have, but I will add a description)

A pale, lightly freckled teen, with a fluffy blonde mohawk, striking jade green eyes, constantly filled with either determination, curiosity, or rage. She stands at about an average height of 5' 6 with a muscular build. Jade is covered in scars, most of them are on her arms, hands, and face. She had black painted naiws and she occasionally wears black lipstick. Sh many piercings, including gages, and has quite a collection for every outfit. She usually wears band shirts, paint covered jeans, fishnet arm socks, under fingerless sport's gloves, and Doc Martin's/Converse.

Female

Species:

Human, but she can be easily moldedfor any roleplay.

Personality:

Jade is a bit of a crazy kid, she's always been a wild child. She just had to hold it in until she was in public school- it had been bottled up for so long she shaved her head, gave her pretty blonde hair a hack-job, and gave herself peircings. Though, she will still wear nice clothing- even if she doesn't fit the part. Jade doesn't take no for an answer, she's very determined and independent, if she can't get something, she'll find it somewhere else- if she can't she'll just keep pushing until she gets what she wants. She's also very tough and the only reason she's where she is, is because she clawed herself up to it. The look in her eyes to anybody who could potentially threaten her is enough to ward them off. And if that isn't enough she's happy to get a couple more scars as long as she keeps herself safe.

Background and/or additional information:

She's closer ro her uncle than she is with her parents. There wasn't any abuse, it was just that they weren't very active in her and her siblings' lives when they were younger, and she also mad how they were sheltered from the world when they were young too.
She has a baseball bat called Lucky, it has saved her plenty of times.
Jade also tends to hang out in abandoned places.

Theme:

Destroy Boys - Duck Eat Duck World

Lincoln - Saint Bernard

(Might add others later on.)
Edited By Sabira on 8/22/2020 at 8:03 PM.
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Posted: 8/24/2020 at 8:01 PM Post #156
So this took a bit to judge since there were a lot of great entries, but we finally have our winners to our first design contest!

So in first, we have Miroh's Ryori design, Dying Light, who has some really gothic, dystopian vibes and has a very lovely, soft palette that really caught my eye.

I'd love to know if there's a story behind that name. ;>

And in second, we have Animaspectra's design, Monochrome Insanity.

Honestly, that's a very fitting name. This design looks like a sleep paralysis demon or some kind of creepypasta monster. I really like how you blended the eyes into the rest of the face to make it look like it has no eyes. Very spooky.

I'll get the pets set up with you both and send you a PM with the links to them to collect. Please send me a CoD for your respective gold amounts and Miroh, please let me know when you've set up the diamond exchange. I'll try to have your art around to you within the next week over PM.
Edited By Xedite on 8/24/2020 at 8:17 PM.
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Posted: 8/24/2020 at 8:04 PM Post #157
Added.

Nice character, she seems really chill, kinda gives me Borderlands vibes too. The type of person to go start a mosh pit at a concert? Either way, I wouldn't want to be caught on the wrong end of Lucky, lol.
Rashomon
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 179
Posted: 8/24/2020 at 9:22 PM Post #158
Thanks Xedite! Sending CoD and set up the currency exchange. There isn't really a story behind the name, I just saw the dying candle in my bedroom and there was a sunset and thought "huh, both lights are dying" which sounds a bit strange or depressing, but that's that :P
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Posted: 8/24/2020 at 9:26 PM Post #159
Not seeing your currency exchange yet. Double check it? I don't want to set it up on my end since someone will swoop in and take the diamonds if I set them up for 1 gold, lol
Rashomon
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 179
Posted: 8/24/2020 at 9:29 PM Post #160
I did set it up, 1 gold for 100 dias ^-^"
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 15, 16, 17
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.