Author Thread Post
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Threads: 36
Posted: 5/10/2020 at 11:35 AM Post #1
The Last War
Part Three

Note - Though I do not own anything in Sylestia, please give me some credit for this story. All the characters are made up, ones in my imagination - except for the whole species part. Do not steal/copy the plot, or characters though I would just prefer u not to copy and paste this somewhere else.

Link to Part One
Link to Part Two
You are at Part Three

Also, another topic: Ping list. Tell me if you want to be added or removed at anytime via PM or just ping me, either way works.
Ping list: Galagaming, Kiwi14, Canzetyote, Starpup5, Orcastration, Eevee17
Thank you!

And now...
without furthur ado...
ON WITH THE SHOW!

(on with the show a tiny bit later 'cuz irl I have things I got to go do...)
Edited By Scoutwolf on 5/10/2020 at 12:30 PM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 5/10/2020 at 11:47 AM Post #2
(*interrupts* its orcastratoin not orca2whale)
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 5/11/2020 at 10:30 AM Post #3
(Right. Edited. ^w^ )
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 5/11/2020 at 10:42 AM Post #4
The moon rose high in the sky, setting deep shadows within the camp. Wind whistled over Ash's head as she creeps forward, ducking low to stay unseen by any Griffi. Her eyes narrowed, claws dug in deeper into the ground, and she froze, pausing in a crouched position.
This was it. She just had to wait for the right moment to get to safety. No worries. She shakes out the kinks, bunching her hind quarters again as she prepared to take off into the night.
Something froze in her again. With a quiet annoyed huff, Ash uncurled like a cat streatching and then coiled back up again.
Ready...
Now!
She manages to leap into action as a snort sounded behind her. She tore across the feild in the random direction she had choosen earlier. The wind whipped past Ash's ears, and she has to nearly close her eyes against the sand and wind that threatened to blind her. But she had to keep running.
Ash takes in a deep breath when she takes a small break, chest heaving and legs trembling. She was used to sprints, not... long distance like she had just attempted. She lifts her head, taking in the sounds and smells of the night.
The air was sweeter and the night surrounding her was more welcoming. Freedom and being caught could really change ones perspective on things.
Ash made herself plod onwards, knowing that when the Griffi realized she was missing that they would tear up everywhere looking for her and probably bring out their anger on her friends if they were ever found.
A small burning light in front of her drew her attention and curiosity. She trots forward, keeping an ear out for trouble.
The sounds of laughter and the lulls of chatter washed over her. What is this? She asks, and when she was close enough to see, Ash stopped, watching the scene in front of her for a moment. A cry dashed the small moment of peace,
"RYORI!"
Ash looks around in fright, wondering what Ryori would have followed her. It takes a moment for her to realize that she was the one that had cast fear and terror into the guards' hearts.
"No! No, I'm good!" Ash says, not really knowing if she was good to these guards, but hoping she was.
"Ash!" Two voices rang out from the camp. Two Lupora's race out from the midst of the guards. Nearly identical, the Lupora's were instantly noted as Hunter and Aizea.
At last... Her friends had come back for her after all.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 6/6/2020 at 4:28 PM Post #5
The Griffi woke up to find that their prisoner gone. Or, more correctly, Pinople woke up to the missing prisoner and yelled at all the others until they woke up, got massived headaches, and found out the prisoner was missing.
"The prisoner couldn't just ESCAPE! WHO - Which IDIOT was on guard duty?" Pinople growls.
Butterfly hesitantly raises a claw. "Me, sir. And Fire." She squeaks.
"Yes, sir. I was supposed to be on guarding duty as well. I was the first to fall asleep. Don't hurt Butterfly for my actions." Fire says with a small bow, ready to accept her punishment, whatever it may be.
"No, no, I fell asleep later, as well. Don't hurt Fire." Butterfly pleads, putting her wing around Fire protectively.
Pinople glares at the two of them, watching them with a trained eye. "Since you both were at fault, you both are traitors. You will both face the consequences."
"But-" Fire tries.
"No 'but's! Leave now, and I will not have to punish you two further." Pinople says. "I can't bear see your faces a moment longer. We lost our key for changing the war and creating peace!"
"Sir-" Butterfly starts.
"You heard the man." Forest says, his voice laced with sadness. He had reason to as his sister was being cast away. Butterfly looks close to tears.
"Fine. Fire, let's go." Butterfly says, lifting her wings and taking off. Fire looks around, fear shadowed in her eyes as she tries to find a friend in the Griffi party, but upon finding none, she takes off after Butterfly.
"Wait up." Fire chirps, nearly careening out of the sky before gaining her balance and whizzing after her friend.
Pinople glares after the two retreating figures, before flicking his dragon tail. "Chase after them, end them, make sure they know it was their fault." Pinople says to Ashes, never taking his gaze off the outcasts. Ashes grins, a cold and ominous grin that sent shivers down Forest's spine and made his feathers fluff up.
"Of course." Ashes sneers, flapping his wings and taking to the sky, heading after the two failures.
Pinople turns to Forest, "And it's your turn to go tell the Boss what has happened. If you don't come back in an hour with news, I will assume you have aborted mission, have failed, or you died. I'll send Ashes after you to finish the job."
Forest gulps audibly, nodding hurridly, before taking off.
Pinople examines the place more thoroughly. He pads around the place before seeing the tracks that Ash/Flamingblood has made. The escapee had made no visible effort to try and hide her path. Pinople starts to follow Ash's tracks on foot, pausing a moment when he saw smoke and heard laughter. Pinople nods to himself.
"It seems our little Ryori friend," Pinople smiles, "has led us right to their meager attack force."

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.