Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Jaidi
Level 70
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 58
Posted: 1/16/2020 at 10:05 AM Post #21
[Ranked] T6 Game Sample 2 - Sponsored by Crazy Cat Lady

Right off the bat, we know this game won't be insanely hard because AI has chosen to go with 1 horse and has no cannons in the frontline. I overboosted for this game but played it I would a normal boosted game. I could've destroyed all their units (pawns) if I tried but wanted to showcase how I'd play it without the 4 legendaries. The Legendary pawn and cannon were overkill, epic boosts would've been enough. I like to bring legendary tower and fort as a precaution because incase I end up against a hard AI matchup and also becaue I always have more fort and cannon boost cards than I do for pawns and horses which are the most important ones for winning these games- I will have at least the legendary fort to resort too in a fort for fort rush. Moving forward, we'll move the bottom horse up first because odds are the pawn at the bottom will target it. Moving in a horse before AI gets to move in their pawn is advantageous because you basically get at least 1 extra hit in before horse dies in worst case scenarios. Their cannons have 2 ways of placements as shown in picture. They decided to move to where their matching numbers are indicated. Again, numbers are indicators of which unit made a move where 1 is the first and 10 is the last. We start by moving our horses up and their cannon/pawns move up.

Our horses go on taking no damage for the time being because AI is prioritizing taking care of our Tower- so our horses take no damage from pawns during this phase. However, since it only has 2 cannons- usually you can rotate between 3 units with the 3cooldown system- They decided to move in pawns on their 3rd cooldown since they didn't have a 3rd cannon. That's fine because we were able to prepare our horses before cannons got there- allowing us to get an extra hit in later on them.

We're going to focus the bottom cannon first because their pawn moved up first on that side. Since their other pawn moved up at the upper side. If they upper pawn focuses our epic horse, that's fine- it can tank the pawn better than the unboosted horse can. If the unboosted horse is the one that gets hit by pawn, we will sacrifice it to finish the cannon off.

Judging by the look of things, I decided to escape with the epic horse and sacrifice the unboosted horse only because I knew it would be able to finish off the job of clearing that upper cannon. lower cannon died too.

Our basic boosted horse died, their horse made a move on our cannon which we prepared for before hand. the epic horse helps deal damage to legendary horse if we really need it. One thing to note is that I made a mistake here moving the epic horse to "safe spot" too early- usually I would skip a turn if I had to hoping their pawn would move to a spot that I could later move away from to guarantee a safe spot. You'll see what I mean in next SS why it was a mistake. Regardless, I start focusing on the legendary horse with my pawn and start moving my legendary pawn to go towards the horse. Unboosted horse dies but it also lures their pawn from "frontline" on upper area of the field.

So, because of my careless mistake, my horse's safe spot is no longer safe. I moved the horse too early- should've waited for their pawn to move to the upper side where horse would previously have been and then moved horse to where it is now. Anyways, I decided to focus the legendary horse with my pawn and moved over the legendary pawn again to secure the kill on horse.

So over here, their pawn hits my pawn because there's nothing else for it to hit and I continue barraging the legendary horse with my pawns and cannon.

Game is giving my cannon 3unit cooldowns still, so I decide to sacrifice the pawn (I could've moved away couple turns back but I wanted to make sure horse was dead as fast as possible)

Since their pawns have a cooldown, I've decided it won't hurt to tank at least 1 hit from them on the cannon. I could also for their fort from the upper route, especially with a legendary fort- I would not lose a fort for fort rush in a normal boosted game. However, it's usually better to bait out the pawns so our cannon can sneak through without damage. Seeing as My cannon has way too much hp, I'm going to tank 1 hit and move in with my horse as a distraction- to avoid further hits on cannon. AI pawns prioritize horse over other hits as should you. So it was a good distraction, and we'll start moving to their fort. One thing to note, with my legendary pawn, cannon, fort, I could've easily cleared all their pawns. However, as mentioned in the beginning of this game sample- I wanted to showcase how it'd play as a normally boosted game.

Our Horse dies and in return our cannon takes no damage for the 2 turns it had a cooldown for after moving to that spot between the 2 pawns. As our units gained cooldowns, I shuffled through atking their pawns with my pawn while cannon hit their fort. Also had to skip a turn- that's why you don't see a "10" anywhere but instead an "11" because our pawn died leaving our cannon with a 1turn cooldown. Since all my units were down, I now had 0 cooldown on atking fort. Not needed as the 3 hits made against the fort with a legendary cannon made it 1 hit away from being gone.

Game Over- We cleared their horse, and cannons. sacrificed our horses and moved towards their horse with our pawns to make sure it was dead. If my pawns had died in a normal game, I would've used my horse to bait the pawns into coming in contact with my fort because as soon as the horse would've died, AI would prioritize destroying my fort instead of chasing me with a horse. And if needed, would've moved my cannon on the upper side of my fort to keep it safe from their horse.
Edited By Jaidi on 1/19/2020 at 7:30 AM.
Jaidi
Level 70
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 1/19/2020 at 7:24 AM Post #22
reserved
Jaidi
Level 70
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 1/19/2020 at 7:24 AM Post #23
reserved
Jaidi
Level 70
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 1/19/2020 at 7:24 AM Post #24
reserved
Jaidi
Level 70
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 1/19/2020 at 7:24 AM Post #25
reserved
Jaidi
Level 70
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 1/19/2020 at 7:25 AM Post #26
reserved
Jaidi
Level 70
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 1/19/2020 at 7:25 AM Post #27
reserved
Jaidi
Level 70
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 1/19/2020 at 7:25 AM Post #28
reserved
Jaidi
Level 70
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 1/19/2020 at 7:25 AM Post #29
reserved
Jaidi
Level 70
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 1/19/2020 at 7:25 AM Post #30
reserved
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.