Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Jaidi
Level 70
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 58
Posted: 1/16/2020 at 4:38 AM Post #1
Work in progress

Featuring Somneli's Lineup for T4-T6 and a twist to som's Lineup for T1-T3 (2 cannons instead of 1)

What the Guide has so far:

Page 1
2 Game Samples of Fast T1-T3 Farming in 1 comment
1 Example of What not to do against a T4-T6 opponents
1 Example of Smart Things AI Does.
1 Game Sample of T5 unboosted (when AI does dumb things)

Page 2
T6 Game Sample 1 with boosts (when AI lineup is in our favor and does dumb things)

Page 3
T6 Game Sample 2 with more boosts than normal (when AI lineup isn't insanely hard)

Page 4
T6 Game Sample 3 with more boosts than we normally would bring. (When AI lineup is in our favor but has a cannon in frontline)

Page 5 (still has to be added and do writeup)
T6 Game Sample 4 - When AI Has a decent lineup, and potential to win if we don't play properly or have enough "overboosting". I overboost most of my games because the possibility of running into this AI Lineup or else I wud never need to use legendary cards-ever. This and 1 other lineup are the only troublesome ones. However, when I overboost- this AI Lineup becomes easy enough to destroy all their units most of the time- other wise I would do a fort for fort rush if I really had to.
Edited By Jaidi on 1/19/2020 at 7:53 AM.
Jaidi
Level 70
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 1/16/2020 at 4:39 AM Post #2
Farming T1-T3 AI opponents unranked/ranked very fast Guide:

Game 1 Sample

Possible unit movements shown. we always want to rush our 2 cannons towards their towers to clear them out asap.

Move up 2 horses, after the 2 cannons, to start hitting their cannons, Playing with this lineup will teach you which horse to move in with first because you will more often than not be sacrificing a horse before or after one of their cannons dies. Ideally the horse that will die first will be the first to move up to gain an advantage on getting an extra hit in on cannon before dying but deppends how the AI lineup is and how it decides to play it.

Always prioritize using your cannons over the horses because you can use 3 units back to back with their 3turn cooldowns considered. So Here I killed one of their cannons and im ganna rush their fort with my cannons because they won't have enough damage to kill my cannons with the pawns here

here, we finished off a cannon and next turn we'll start focusing on their fort with our cannon

our horses will die and in exchange their cannons died while our cannon was hitting their fort. game over. T1-T3 AI won't have enough damage to straight out kill your units even when you play as yolo as this game sample. You don't have to play T1-T3 carefully, I played to destroy all their units but having played snow wars I've learnt T1-T3 can be rushed without much worry. If a horse ever directly comes at my cannon,, I'll block its path using my horses or put my cannons on other side my horses. cannons have high hp and high dmg, so they can tank pawn dmg. This changes a little against T4 opponents- so you can't play as recklessly against those ones.
Edited By Jaidi on 1/16/2020 at 6:49 AM.
Jaidi
Level 70
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 1/16/2020 at 4:39 AM Post #3
T1-T3 Fast Farming

Game 2 Sample

We'll rush those 2 towers asap. even if it means one of our cannons dies to a horse.

Our cannon died but this allows our last cannon to maneuver the field freely. There are situations where the game took longer to finish because their tower stayed alive ...this is why I like 2 cannons for T1-T3 fast farming. sacrifice a cannon if I must. We're going to finish off those 2 cannons while we move the cannon in range of their fort to start hitting it.

We'll sacrifice our horses so we can trigger the no cooldowns mechanic for the cannon. And spend any extra turns on the pawn to go towards horse because why not.

Looks like we didn't need to kill the horse but it was distracted by the pawn, so it didn't chase our cannon. Cannon ends the game
Edited By Jaidi on 1/16/2020 at 6:49 AM.
Jaidi
Level 70
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 1/16/2020 at 4:39 AM Post #4
Hopefully, this should give an idea how Quick&Easy T1-T3 can be played unboosted. Knowing the limits of your units will help you make the right decisions
Edited By Jaidi on 1/16/2020 at 6:55 AM.
Jaidi
Level 70
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 1/16/2020 at 4:39 AM Post #5
What Not To Do:

This is an unboosted run against a T5 opponent. Same logic can be applied against T4 & T6.

Took me a while to recognize this mistake, noticed it but I was always rushing through SW that I forgot to pay attention to detail. So, if there's one thing I'll part with- don't rush. Pay attention to detail, it helps :)

There is a frontline and a backline(labelled in image below). At the start of each game, notice if AI has a cannon in frontline or not. It's very important because if you move your horses to the wrong spots earlyon, it could cause you to lose later.

In this example, the AI has a cannon in the frontline. Think of its attacking range as an L shape and everything that's around it. You don't want to move your horse to a spot where the cannon doesn't have to move to start doing its job. You want it to move out of that spot - best way to achieve this goal is not to move any of your units in range to let their cannon get free damage in. or else it'll sit there for a very long time protected under tower and pawns.

This is one of the smarter things AI will do. It'll move the frontline cannon after the other 2 have been moved up. This was a worst case scenario and it tends to happen on average. When AI is being dumb, it'll move the frontline cannon up first allowing us to setup our horses before it gets to setup its cannons. When AI plays smart, it basically keeps our horses behind on their prime objective of clearing out the cannons. For example, our horse on the bottom spot is already in place before the cannon moves in, this allowed us to get free damage in but because it did what it did, missed out potential free damage on the other 2 cannons. So, what does this mean? this means their pawns and cannons will have more time to deal damage to our pawns and horses. If AI wasn't being smart, I'd ideally move the horse up where their pawns will be moving to- allowing me to get hopefully enough damage to kill their cannon that's being supported by a pawn. I'll use 2 horses to finish that cannon off as soon as possible while the third won't be able to reach to hit that one- so it will hit the one below the one infront of it.
Edited By Jaidi on 1/16/2020 at 8:33 AM.
Jaidi
Level 70
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 1/16/2020 at 4:39 AM Post #6
T5 Game Sample - When AI does dumb/stupid things but close match because of its boosted units

When AI does dumb things- It's when the first piece it'll move is the frontline cannon. This allows me to setup my horses before the cannons do for some free damage. Every turn counts because each count should be considered as taking damage- when pawn goes off cooldown, or cannon goes off cooldown- your units will get hurt. Here, we started moving up our horses because their frontline cannon was the first to move up.

T5 ai doesn't always have 3 legendary cannons... so this was interesting. That pawn is dangerous- we're ganna have to focus down their lower cannons asap. Whichever side has AI's pawn, is the side we focus cannons down first.

Our Horse died, so did their cannon. time to focus down the 2nd lower cannon because the pawn can still move towards our horse to kill it. If we have to, we'll sacrifice the horse again to make sure cannon is down. While we prepare for AI's horse to make the move on our cannon.

I had to skip a turn. Moving any units at the time was not a good idea. move the upper pawn upwards, and cannon on upper side of fort. move pawn upwards. Purpose of this was if horse makes a move on our cannon, it'll be safe and it'll be walking into 2 pawns which I'll need to keep alive and avoid as much dmg as possible to finish that horse off. Moving that upper pawn upwards helped because it didn't take damage from AI pawns- so it stayed alive longer and dish more damage out to the horse. AI lower cannon will be gone.

Didn't want my cannon to be in range of AI's legendary cannon. so that's where it'll go. legendary cannons hurt. As planned, their horse is yoloing into my 2 pawns.

3,4,5,6,7,8 are all hits made against the horse.

My pawn hits their pawn, their pawn hits mine. I move my cannon to the bottom.

Since Ai units have come in contact to my fort, they'll prioritize my fort as soon as there's no other unit to hit. I carefully navigate through the bottom area as I wouldn't want to be tanking the legendary cannon- remember ...think of L shape, if I had moved the cannon to a spot the legendary cannon can hit me from, Ai would've prioritized killing my last unit over hitting my fort. 3 Turns was enough for me to get to a safe spot and do a Fort for Fort rush. Game Over, we win. If the Pawn had been a legendary. If a legendary pawn hit my fort, it would've needed to hit my fort for free 5 times before a fort for fort rush would've been a lost cause. - being only a basic pawn, there was no way in this situation we would've lost.
Edited By Jaidi on 1/16/2020 at 8:39 AM.
Jaidi
Level 70
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 1/16/2020 at 4:39 AM Post #7
reserved
Jaidi
Level 70
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 1/16/2020 at 4:39 AM Post #8
reserved
Edited By Jaidi on 1/19/2020 at 7:32 AM.
Jaidi
Level 70
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 1/16/2020 at 4:39 AM Post #9
reserved
Jaidi
Level 70
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 1/16/2020 at 4:39 AM Post #10
reserved
Edited By Jaidi on 1/19/2020 at 7:31 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.