Threads: 38
Posted: 12/17/2019 at 6:18 PM Post #21
Yep, that's fine. I hope to get started on it soon! (:
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Threads: 121
Posted: 12/17/2019 at 7:32 PM Post #22
Your art is absolutely amazing... I struggle to draw stick figures. I've been stalking this thread for a while and finally have something I want to commission!

Subject
Constantine deWinter and his best friend (boyfriend? It's complicated) Sanyi.

A bit of backstory: Constantine is my OC and Sanyi belongs to my best friend IRL. They're both from this roleplay we have with two others from our school called Nova Academy. It's a school of magic, but there's way more to it than that. People randomly disappearing, mysterious artifacts that can kill everyone if you breathe on it wrong, capture the flag (no killing allowed), you know. Just your typical five-year school of magic. But anyway, Con and Sanyi are Gold-years, meaning they're both in their fifth and final year at Nova.

Con is 17 years old, and Sanyi is 18, though he's only older by three months. As Gold years, they both have golden bracelets, about an inch wide, set with various uncut stones for different accomplishments they've gotten, and they both wear them on their right wrist. I typed up this whole thing with over 30 different stones and their meanings, but I lost it somehow. Oops. Con also has a little rainbow-striped friendship bracelet that's usually covered by his school band or his sleeve.

Here's a picture for Con:

He has shoulder-length hair, not cut very evenly. Nova is actually underground, so for the majority of the year, he only gets sun on weekends, so he's pretty pale, but not weirdly so. He's usually in boots and jeans and hoodies (uh... totally not like me XD), but the Nova school uniform is a charcoal grey jacket, about hip length with two rows of gold buttons, and gold trim, and a collar, black pants, and a dark crimson shirt underneath. But not like a suit jacket. I created the RP originally, and I actually based the uniforms off of the uniforms from the Stormlight Archive, Kaladin's specifically.

Grey jacket, black pants, black boots. The shirt underneath the coat is dark red. Gold buttons and belt buckle. The uniform is the same for the girls, just a more feminine cut. Ignore the picture of the girl, since she's not relevant to this. We don't like Shallan much anyway.
You can do Constantine and Sanyi in their uniforms or not. Maybe just Con in his, and Sanyi in something else?

I can't find a good picture for Sanyi, because he's not exactly human. He is, according to the girl who plays him, a Dragonkin - half human, half dragon. Apparently both his parents were also Dragonkin... not one dragon and one human. I don't even want to think about how it happened... let's just say dragons evolved? Yep. That's what we're going with.
He's a bit taller than Con, almost six and a half feet. (Con is 6 feet exactly. Well, maybe a tiny bit under. But closer to 6 feet than 5 foot 11.)

He has wings, obviously, and horns, and scales. His skin is a dark blue-grey, almost black but not quite. About this color (Hex 2C2C4B if you want to look it up, since it doesn't show up well here.) Along the upper sides of his forearms, his upper arms, shoulders, as well as the front of his shins and thighs, Sanyi has overlapping triangular shaped scales that merge into his skin a bit like fingernails. That was a really bad simile, wasn't it? Think the Heavy Scaled Plating mutation on Kelpari, just more diamond/triangular.

The membranes on his wings are the same dark navy as his horns, fading out to silver along the trailing edge as well. They connect to his entire back like this:

His wings are a good deal bigger than the ones pictured here. When they're fully spread out, they have a wingspan of about sixteen/seventeen feet.

He has a spikes about four inches long all down his back that go out from his spine on to his tail, which is about a bit longer than his legs, so it brushes on the ground.
He has pale silver hair, longer than an average boy's but shorter than Con's. His horns are a little less than a foot long and curve backward, starting a dark navy at the base and fading out to silver.
This is the best image I could find, but he looks older than that, he's 18, not 11.

I figured out the mysteries of Imgur.
But again, he has horns... and wings... and dark grey skin, the scales are black.
I also found this picture, which isn't very accurate either, but should help a little bit:

Like I said, it's not very good, Sanyi doesn't walk around in armor with a sword, he isn't so grumpy looking, and he has hair. But it might provide a bit more of a reference.

The spines and tail make his school uniform a bit difficult to wear but it's tailored to have holes and stuff. Because who wants to walk around with their tail stuffed in their pants?

Anyway, Sanyi doesn't really look scary, even though my description probably made it sound like it. He's young, so he looks like your average teen, plus scales. He and Con are usually laughing at some joke or the other, or just hanging out and talking.

Hmm... poses... I was thinking something like them walking together, with one's arm around the other, laughing and smiling at something one of them had said. Maybe outside, since they both enjoy their visits aboveground since the school is under.
It's really up to you.

If this is too detailed or not detailed enough, let me know. I can edit it.
Edited By MistressNyx on 12/17/2019 at 9:54 PM.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 12/17/2019 at 7:44 PM Post #23
Does that say 'Cana Wing'?
*legasp*
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Posted: 12/17/2019 at 7:45 PM Post #24
It came from google images... but yes, it does indeed say Cana xD
Wistirio
Level 75
Fairy Sous Chef
Posted: 12/17/2019 at 9:53 PM Post #25
So here are to two options.

Option 1

Option 2
These are very much in the first stages, so they arent the best, of course, & I know there are plenty of things off lol.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 12/17/2019 at 9:58 PM Post #26
I think I actually like the second better ^^
Wistirio
Level 75
Fairy Sous Chef
Posted: 12/17/2019 at 10:01 PM Post #27
Oh wow, thats a lot lol. Im going to have to reread this tomorrow because Im quite tired/sleepy atm. But even after reading through it once, I think I'll manage.
Edited By Wisiro on 12/18/2019 at 10:34 AM.
Wistirio
Level 75
Fairy Sous Chef
Posted: 12/17/2019 at 10:02 PM Post #28
Ok, got it! c:
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Posted: 12/17/2019 at 10:48 PM Post #29
Ah, sorry. Most of it's just descriptions since I can't find any good reference pictures for one of the characters. But things are always hard to understand when you're tired.
Eversnow
Level 70
Threads: 11
Posted: 12/18/2019 at 9:12 AM Post #30
Ahh thank you! :D I'm super excited-- your art is really nice!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4... 37, 38, 39
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.