Level 60
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 119
Posted: 12/8/2019 at 5:13 PM Post #23
Name: Akemi-meaning beauty of dawn

Sexuality: Bisexual

Race: Kitsune x Shapeshifter

Appearance: Image is optional but it can be helpful

Personality: No two Kitsune are exactly alike, and all of them are complex characters! Their high intelligence and boundless creativity make them hard to predict. Still, they can be broadly split into two groups: the zenko and the yako.

The zenko are good foxes who serve Inari, the goddess of rice and prosperity. Zenko often appear as priests, to bring wisdom to humans. They might also bring messages to rulers or become guardians of specific households, bringing their families wealth and happiness. Finally, they settle disputes between humans and bad foxes, usually taking the humans side!

The yako are bad foxes. While zenko foxes can be mischievous, yako foxes can be downright destructive. They ruin reputations, steal valuables, and even lure travelers into deadly traps. Most of the time, the yako target arrogant or lazy people, but theyve been known to harass innocents as well!

Backstory:

Likes: One of the most important things to a Kitsune is freedom.

Dislikes:

Strengths: User with this ability either is or can transform into an kitsune (Japanese: fox), a fox-spirit, who usually gain their powers by living long and keep growing stronger as they age: the more tails a kitsune has (they may have as many as nine), the older, wiser, and more powerful it is. They are often tricksters, with motives that vary from mischief to malevolence, but some act as faithful guardians, friends, lovers, and even wives.

Weaknesses: Kitsune are notorious for seeing a weakness in someone, and aggravating the weakness, until others see it. To those who are 'immoral', they tend to 'help', making the person more immoral, or guiding the person down the path of self-destruction. May keep some trait that reveals their true form when shapeshifting; tail, shadow/reflection, and facial features being the most common.
Carelessness and/or drunkenness may reveal true form.
Kitsune have a fear or a hatred of dogs.
Dogs can detect kitsune.
Until they gain their ninth tail, kitsune are essentially physical foxes.
Kitsune can be consumed by negative emotions easily to the point that it can lead to death.
Priests, monks, and others of faith may be able to see through a kitsune's illusions, and may be able to dissolve them.

Allies: Open

Foes: Open

Crush: Open

Extra: Akemi and Mizuuki are twins. There are thirteen different kinds of Kitsune, each with a corresponding element, listed as follows: Heaven (or Celestial or Prime), Void (or Dark), Wind, Spirit, Fire, Earth, River, Ocean, Mountain, Forest, Thunder, Time and Sound. One of the most important things to a Kitsune is freedom.
W.I.P
Toothless3342543
Level 67
The Tender
Threads: 28
Posted: 12/8/2019 at 5:16 PM Post #24
Wow... Never even knew anything about Kitsunes... Thats... Amazing accepted as well.
Twinkleunicorn
Level 60
Stocking Stuffer
Posted: 12/8/2019 at 5:18 PM Post #25
I like reading people sometimes called me a nerd but I wasn't even finished Xd
Toothless3342543
Level 67
The Tender
Posted: 12/8/2019 at 5:23 PM Post #26
I love to read... I also write... And draw and stuff... But wow...
Twinkleunicorn
Level 60
Stocking Stuffer
Posted: 12/8/2019 at 5:24 PM Post #27
I love kitsune. I love to read write and draw
Fritxyfox
Level 73
Assistant to the Sculptor
Threads: 55
Posted: 2/2/2020 at 7:11 PM Post #28
Hi,could I sign up? I have three hybrid characters of my own...but...their all half dragon...would that be okay?
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Threads: 36
Posted: 2/2/2020 at 7:35 PM Post #29
Name: Khaalida

Sexuality: heterosexual

Race: Angel

Appearance:
(not my art, and she wears what normal humans wear, except with openings in the back for her wings. nothing fancy)

Personality: She tries to look on the bright side, and is really really optimistic. She enjoys the outdoors and open skies and hates being inside rooms. She has been known to be a little rebelious child who takes matters in her own hands but doesn't really know how to communicate with others. She hates being tagged as something she is not. To prove no one could tag her as anything, she refers to herself as them/they, wears normal things, hates accessories, and strives to help everyone...

Backstory: WIP

* nature
* friends

Dislikes:
* being in enclosed spaces
* not knowing
* failing

Strengths:
* will do anything for everyone if she believes it will help her
* agile
* easy going
* strong in what she believes

Weaknesses:
* trusting
* self doubt

Allies: OPEN!

Foes: OPEN!

Crush: OPEN!

Extra: Angels protect and guide human beings(usually), but there are fallen angels, which are basically angels who did something wrong and fell from their place in heaven.
Toothless3342543
Level 67
The Tender
Posted: 2/2/2020 at 8:07 PM Post #30
That would be completely fine.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.