Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Toothless3342543
Level 67
The Tender
Threads: 28
Posted: 11/23/2019 at 12:53 AM Post #1
OPEN

You are a creature of you're choice must survive in a world that hunts them down like mutants, how will you survive with everything falling apart War is starting between the creatures and the humans. Will you stand and fight or will you betray your own kind and help the humans or vice versa and be a human and help the creatures falling in love with one and saving them in that part of the world. It's your choice make it.

RULES
-No Overpowering
-No Godmodding
-Pg13ish some stuff will slide but only some nothing too gross it is a childrens site to an extent
-up to three characters to further notice
-slight language watch nothing too vulgar

Creatures
-Werewolf- Howahkan,
-Vampire-Nikko,
-Demon
-Angel- Khaalida
-Shapeshifter- Migam,
-Witch- Kyami, Cassandra
-Wendigo- Felix,
-Ninetailed Fox- Twinkleunicorn
- Shapeshifter+ Vampire- Sammy
-Wendigo+werewolf- Cas
-Half Dragon, Half Human- Shappire
(ask if you want to add a different one or make a epic combination)

Sorry bout not responding or starting yet I have been busy.
Edited By Toothless3342543 on 2/5/2020 at 9:24 AM.
Toothless3342543
Level 67
The Tender
Posted: 11/23/2019 at 12:55 AM Post #2
Signups

Name:

Sexuality:

Race:

Appearance: Image is optional but it can be helpful

Personality:

Backstory:

Dislikes:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Allies:

Foes:

Crush:

Extra:

(If you choose human put that in race then what creature you want to change into)
Edited By Toothless3342543 on 11/27/2019 at 6:15 PM.
Toothless3342543
Level 67
The Tender
Posted: 11/23/2019 at 1:19 AM Post #3
My character

Name: Sammy Wolf

Sexuality: Bi

Race: Shapeshifter+Vampire

Appearance:
5' 1", usually wears leather jacket ripped jeans and a black tank top, or an oversized hoodie and faded jeans.

Personality: Shy, outgoing when she knows you, anger her and she will hurt you, flirts when nervous

Backstory: Her parents found out she was a shifter and got scared leaving her for dead, at about 15 she met a vampire and fell in love with him at 16 he changed her and left her as well. She no longer trusts easily anymore.

Likes: Reading, Writing, Drawing, Hunting, New People to an extent

Dislikes: New People to an extent, loud noises, large crowds, rude people

Strengths: vampire and shapeshifter, strong, quick witted, good at reading

Weaknesses: overthinks, showing emotions, friends being in danger

Allies: -open-

Foes: -open-

Crush: -open-

Extra: Has a scar on her left eyes and on her left side in the shape of the sun and the moon.
Twinkleunicorn
Level 60
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 119
Posted: 11/23/2019 at 4:45 AM Post #4
reserve ninetails please!
Toothless3342543
Level 67
The Tender
Posted: 11/23/2019 at 10:40 AM Post #5
Will do!
Migam
Level 74
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 24
Posted: 11/26/2019 at 4:26 PM Post #6
Name: Not has a name. Him or her, even it. Lady, gentleman, young man, kid, grandma, people and creatures treat him like the form he takes. He give different names when he change of form, but he likes Percy, for some reason.

Age: 36 years. But like a 'human being' just a few years.

Gender: It not have a gender, but usually takes form of male.

Sexuality: Asexual/Pansexual

Race: Shapeshifter

Appearance: He is a black liquid when he don't have any form, like slime. His first form was a black and big mouse, when he land on the earth. - working his usual form -

Personality: He's curious, a lot. When something new arrive in his view, he can leave everything what he is doing just to learn about it, to see it, to be it - of course, if it's alive. For him is hard to take the form of objects; he don't like the... treat that a lot of creatures take when he does it -. He's very calm, but usually do things that, for others, are unusual, because he don't know how to be a human, or a thinking being. He don't know what's moral, or justice; for him, who learned with wolves, birds and a kelpie, that things don't exist, that's why when he arrives to the human world, he can't believe what his eyes seen, how they work. It was weird, but it worked.
It's hard to it to make relations. Even if the other creatures accept him as well, it can't truly trust on them. It's very distrustful, and sometimes he just flee away when he feel threatened - and yes, it's happen a lot with the jokes that he feel like a threat -.
Usually when there is a dispute, he just see, quite, as a spectator. And just act when he is involve in it. Thanks to that, a lot of creatures think he's a pacific being, but, for it, it's a learning show.
He always is searching for a place to call home.

Backstory: He don't know how he came a live. When he 'open his eyes' a little mouse was above his liquid body, trying to drink of him. It, interested, knowing nothing, copy instantly the form of that creature. He don't know in that moment how to change his size, so he became a big and black mouse, with a large tail, easy with the size of a huge rat. The mouse, scared, run away, trying to hide of that monster, but a owl, smart, caught him to be his dinner.
He want to be that powerful creature. Shacking his little arms a pair of large wings star to grow. In seconds his body was like the owl he saw before, even with a little of white here and there. With that new body - and a lot of time trying to use the wings, puting the necessary bones - he visit a lot of places. He learn about a lot of creatures - and use their image to know more of them -, but one creature took his attention: wolves, one of the ancestors of the werewolves. With that beautiful creatures he learn to hunt, run with four legs - and it was awesome -. And, for the first time, he have a family.
Time passed and he noticed something: the wolves who one day accept him and loved him like a son was every day more weaker. And, a calm night of summer, his father stopped of breathing. His mother follows him after a couple of days without eating. All their childs, and all their grandsons howled sadly for them. Except him.

One day, thinking of his sleeping parents, he realize that they will never came back. He was alone. After the dead of his parents all his brothers, with their mates and their childs, started to leave. No one was with him. He was alone again, like the start of his existent.

He howled all that night, and all of his brothers answer him when they hear him.

In the morning he left that place with his favorite form: like a owl. He didn't have a place to go, but he want a place to stay. He needed it.

After months flying, learning and enjoying the rain, he stopped in a tree after seeing something moving in the lake. It was a dirty horse, skeletal, with a big mouth, full of long fangs. It was eating a, now, a mass of meat. Fierce, was the best description for what his eyes was seeing.

And he thought it was majestic.

He decided to stay there, in that tree, in that lake, with that wild and beauty creature. Even if the horse just took out his head for a few minutes a day. Even if the creature saw him with hungry eyes. Even if it tried to eat him once.

- Why you still here? - one day the horse asked, annoyed with the owl in his lake. The owl just saw it with his big eyes, hooted and hid in the feathers of his chest. The horse sigh and, when it was going to dive, hear something coming. Foosteps. Food. The beast change all his body to a beatiful white horse, a long curly mane, a stetic body, bright eyes with long eyelashes, looked like a creature of god. It was two humans. One little kid and one adolescent.

The owl saw how the young man approached to the now white horse. Bewitched by the beauty of the creature. The horse let him to touch his nose, his face. He even let him get on his back, touching his long mane. Then all happen so fast. The horse returned to his real form and, before the young man could try to get down of his back, the horse dive with him.

Until the night the owl can see a mass of meat floating on the surface of the water. Just in that moment he saw the little boy, who was hid in the trees. He was crying and run away when saw what was left of the young man.

- He saw you - was what the owl said, knowing the horse was out of the water, before start flying to follow the child.

The black horse saw the owl flying, wishing being that bird, flying away of that lake. And he want so badly to eat it, too.
For him was a surprise when a huge black wolf came with the little boy in his jaws. The water creature showed his fangs. But the wolf again surprised him letting the body in front of him, then, backing away and seeing him with glowing eyes -. He saw you - repeat the animal the words of the owl -. What? - was the only thing he could say before saw how the wolf become that annoyed owl and flew to his branch, where always he stay.

After that day they started to know each other. The owl was of few words, but always keep the horse happy, calm, making him feel accompanied. The owl learned about the black horse, who have two other forms: a white beauty horse, and a young attractive man. The horse cannot leave the lake, and his food has to reach to him, betwiched for it's beauty. The owl, knowing the hunger that sometimes the horse have to pass, decided to adopt a human form, like of the horse, and go to town to bring him food.

He learned to talk more with humans, and bring food to the horse every time he can. They became close, and lived together in the lake. The owl - who, by mistake, someone called him Percy - usually took form of black horse to swim with the water creature. And they slept in the water bottom.*

But all has an end. And, one day, when Percy was out hunting. A group of humans came to the lake, seeking to kill the creature who eated they people. The fight was hard, and they lost a man, but they cornered the beast and kill it with their silver weapons.

When Percy arrived he found a soft grey mass floating in the surface of the water, similar to a jellyfish. He stayed there, for days, waiting for the black horse. He was still sleeping at the bottom of the lake, staying in the branch like a owl, but nothing happened. The black horse disappeared. And only that gray mass remained. He was alone again.

When he decided to continue with his existence, he became a human and mixed between them.

- The knowledge.
- Fly.
- Copy new creatures (for him).

Dislikes:
- When he can't copy totally a creature and falls into unconsciousness.
- Don't know how to control magic when he can create it.
- Being alone - correctly, lose someone important -.

Strengths: He can be any creature, have any face. He can disappear when someone is searching him. He can change his weight and height.

Weaknesses: When he try to take totally the form of a creature powerful, he can fall into the unconsciousness. He don't know how to act with other creatures who can think. When he have hunger his transformations begin to get rid.

Allies: Some humans, some creatures. Just contacts.

Foes: Maybe more than he wants to admit, but it's hard to find him, he is a shapeshifter after all.

Crush: He don't have the necessity of reproduction, so no.

Extra: He can take everyone form (include animals), and it's easy for him. But only the appearence. Depending on how much he change after that it's more dificult and exhaustive (such as creating organs, bones - usually, to avoid exertion, he makes the skin externally hard to look like there are bones -. If he wants to copy a creature, the more powerful it is, the more exhaustive it is for him. If it's too much, the transformation will undo and return to its real form to take a break or regain consciousness. If he success, he can use even a little bit of the powers of who he copy. He usually don't do it, because he don't have any knowlege of real magic and can fail - this can be edited if you think is some overpower -).

* When he was a wolf and had to hunt, his pack chose the prey. But here, being he who hunted, he usually caught everything. At this time he reached the hatred of many creatures and humans.

-----------------
This is a character once I created but less powerful, and more "human" or "alive". I don't know the concept of shapeshifter we have here, but this character it's different. Of many ways. Like the fact he doesn't need reproduce, that's why he doesn't feel attracted to others, they will have to earn him in another way.

Aaaah, I haven't written in a role play for a long time ... I feel nostalgic.
Just so everyone knows, I don't speak or know the language very well. I use a translator and change the phrase I have in mind because of this. My mother tongue is spanish (that's why I din't pass for here so much <3) - if you feel that my answers are incomplete, I can give you a 'spanish version' so you can translate it and know what I want to say -. There's a big posibility that I play with the spanish on my character juju
Hope you don't mind this. If you don't like me not knowing the language completely, I can leave the roleplay, don't worry about it ^^
Edited By Migam on 12/7/2019 at 3:07 AM.
Toothless3342543
Level 67
The Tender
Posted: 11/26/2019 at 5:15 PM Post #7
Its perfect! When we get more characters and people I will start the rp welcome!
Migam
Level 74
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 12/6/2019 at 4:26 PM Post #8
Thank you for accepting me, and sorry the late. I'm working on him. I edit and edit because i'm not at home and, for not loose the progress, i'm saving every change I make hahaha

I will edit this reply when I ended him (?)

And it's finished! I just need to find a image to him (or draw him...), but all the information it's ready. Ah, I made it too long hahaha
Edited By Migam on 12/6/2019 at 10:16 PM.
Sorawolf9
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 12/6/2019 at 4:51 PM Post #9
Name: Nikko Vis

Sexuality: gay

Race: vampire

Appearance:

Personality: he's stubborn and a smart ars but is flirty and loves attention.

Backstory: he lives on his own and tries not to get involved in the war but cant help himself.

Likes: blood, boys, cats, anything bright fluffy and cute.

Dislikes: the dark, needles

Strengths: he's fast and is kinda strong hes also good with a gun

Weaknesses: he isn't the brightest

Allies: -open- (put me if you want idk)

Foes: -open- (put me if you want idk)

Crush: -open- (put me if you want idk)

Extra: TBA (i cant think of any)
Edited By Sorawolf9 on 12/6/2019 at 4:51 PM.
Toothless3342543
Level 67
The Tender
Posted: 12/6/2019 at 4:59 PM Post #10
Accepted! We will start soon I promise!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.