Players 2,411 375
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,241,199 1,270
Generated 656,170 19
Captured 1,190,409 63
Bred 6,394,525 1,188
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Q&A (Newbie Friendly) > Give Item in ToT?
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Laurelee
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 4
Posted: 11/12/2019 at 6:02 PM Post #1
I've tried and tried to give something from my inventory to no avail. Are there only certain items you can give? Is a newbie likely to have any of them? :) Thanks for your help.

I know my profile was created in 2016, but I just found out I had one last week when I tried to join. LOL.
Edited By Laurelee on 11/12/2019 at 6:04 PM.
Sakina
Level 75
Snow Wars Champion
Threads: 51
Posted: 11/12/2019 at 6:28 PM Post #2
Most of the blue border items and below with the exception of essences certain fest items cannot be given through ToT or similar Fest games (ie stockings in the winter). This is mainly to prevent spamming of super cheap items.

I mean... I guess it depends on the newbie. You can always by purple border avatar items and regular essences on the broker. And fest items can be gotten in the fest zone. Or if you ToT some people may give you items that you can then regift. Essences can also be gotten as rare rewards from nurturing. But... some people don't want to do any of that so... *shrug*
Edited By Sakina on 11/12/2019 at 6:29 PM.
Laurelee
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/12/2019 at 11:37 PM Post #3
I would like to give something besides candy, but it seems I don't have anything that's worth enough to give and I don't understand blue or purple or essences. I've nurtured over 1000 sylesties and found nothing but scales and chocolate coins, so I guess I'll just keep trying that and giving it my best shot. I've gotten one outfit and one vampire dust, but I'm wearing my outfit and used my vampire dust.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 11/12/2019 at 11:39 PM Post #4

The two on the top are blue rarity
the one in the lower left is green rarity
the one in the lower right is purple rarity

And of course mythical = red and legendary =yellowish-orangy
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 11/13/2019 at 1:27 AM Post #5
generator essences are extremely rare drops (like, 0.01% kinda thing) from nurturing.
Scales, on the other hand, you get 1 per correct nurture, and c.coins are maybe uncommon but not at all rare to get. So it's perfectly understandable if you haven't gotten an essence from nurturing at this point. If you would like to look at it, we have a guide to generator essences here

Things you can send via ToT:
Avatar items (Purple, yellow, red rarities only)

Brewing items (except [Brewing Agent]/[Bundled Brewing Agents])

Generator Essences

Philters:
(does not include: Unlearning/Learning philters, Amnesia philter, nullification philter, the str/int/dex/agi philters (either blue or purple), Lovely/Lucky Mutators)
(does include: magical pies, Pet dyes, regular mutators, disruptors, perfumes, Prismatic/Mana/Health philters, expedient learning philters)

Master Snares

--

As long as you go around the fest zone collecting the pumpkins/chests and/or do the daily tasks, you should be able to get a supply of brewing items that you can send to people.
Beating the fest bosses would get you stuff.
Slwrk
Level 70
Threads: 6
Posted: 11/13/2019 at 10:06 AM Post #6
Heyhey!
I am a newbie by myself and had a hard time to figure out what i could gift away, without having to gift all those precious wardrobe items or even essences etc. Those things feel "way too important" and i need all of them haha ;D

So i started to use 'Gummy Puppy Tails' which you can find in the event zone and/or "cheap" in the trade broker (sometimes for ~2k which is fine i think, it might just need a little patience to find them for these prices). Those are used on brews and if you use 6 of them, the hatchling will be a male.

I feel that's a not that important item as a newbie, but this might be wrong! (Warning just in case^^ Maybe someone else knows better.)

I hope this helps <3
~ slwrk
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 11/13/2019 at 10:44 AM Post #7
Yup you can give away brewing items (i as giving out brewing agents when they were allowed lol) I do the same, since I'm saving up for Stocking Time
Laurelee
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/13/2019 at 6:55 PM Post #8
Thanks all. Hope I did the ping thing right. The list really was a big help, just what I needed.

This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.