Players 2,356 329
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,254,335 1,023
Generated 656,427 16
Captured 1,190,988 63
Bred 6,406,825 944
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Player Introductions > G'Day!
Page 1 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Ladytalisyn
Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 1
Posted: 10/19/2019 at 12:01 AM Post #1
Heyo!

You can call me Talisyn :)

I joined a few days ago but thought I'd get a feel for the place before I introduced myself.
I'm female, lucky enough to live in Australia, and absolutely adore animals and nature.
I'm loving the breeding aspect of this game so far, and I think my favourite species is Zolnixi (seems to be a popular species!). I'm still struggling a bit with exploring/battling, but I'm having fun.
I may get into roleplaying, but it's been a while since I've done it, so I'm probably super rusty.

Anyway, the community here seems really friendly (I've already been welcomed be someone here), so I'm looking forward to getting to know youse and hope to be a good member of the community.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 10/19/2019 at 12:11 AM Post #2
HI i'm Orca
Welcome to Sylestia!

https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=79040

and https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=75033

BTW just in case you don't know healers are a scam and don't get your potions form the marketplace, get cheap high-level pets off trade broker and check out the player guides forum for the missions guide, that's an easy way to get free stuff without effort

I'm also willign to give away pets and avi items so let me know if you want one :)

I'm one of the overactive roleplayers/rpgers here so i can def give u a boost if u want to join the group XD

https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=81652 The orleplay sec is done, I'm working on the rpger section right now so that'll be up soon.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 140
Posted: 10/19/2019 at 9:59 AM Post #3
Welcome to sylestia, since you like the nixies i would normaly give you an egg from one of my pairs but you also said that you have some issues with batteling so i am giving you the choice between a pet who have higher base stat then normal or a nixi, i infortunately dont have a pair that fit in both categories at the moment lol. In both casses the pet will come from a breeding pair witch garentee you to get a preaty little one. ^-^
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 10/19/2019 at 10:46 AM Post #4
I have some 6v nixis if u want :)
Jademeka
Level 73
Trickster
Threads: 8
Posted: 10/19/2019 at 12:49 PM Post #5
Hello, Talisyn! My most warm welcome to Sylestia!
I'm Jademeka, though you're most welcome to call me Jade. Like you, I'm a real sucker for Zolnixis. I adore their fox-like design and the possible Traits that they can inherit.
I hope you'll soon get the just of battling and exploring. Once you figure it out, it's not so hard.
If you ever need any guidance or advice, you can feel free to come to me! I'd be happy to help you out if I can. I'm pretty friendly and I never mind handing out tips!
Well, there's not much left to say. If you ever want any help, you're welcome to shoot me a message. I'm pretty active considering I'm at school for five days a week, so I'll probably be able to answer anything you ask... If you ask, that is. You seem to be getting along just fine on your own!
Anyway, welcome to Sylestia, Talisyn! I hope you come to like this game and its community.

Here's a small gift from me.
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=5045792
Moonia
Level 58
Fancy Pants
Threads: 142
Posted: 10/20/2019 at 11:10 PM Post #6
G'day mate XD welcome to this weird site, (y'know, its sometimes even to weird for me) if you'd like the offspring of one of my pets, feel free to ask, it'll only cost 1 gold, which is as cheap as you can get, again, Welcome newcomer
Ladytalisyn
Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 1
Posted: 10/21/2019 at 8:17 PM Post #7
Thank you all for the warm welcome :) Sorry for the late reply, I've been a little busy getting ready for a camping trip I'm leaving for tomorrow.

Orca -
Thanks for the tip on the player guides forum, I've found a few helpful guides in there I've got the hang of battling/exploring now. The RP guide is pretty handy too, so thanks for the heads up. It's very nice of you to offer a nixi. I'm not sure what 6v means (so much to learn!) but I will gladly accept.

Cian-
Hello, nice to meet you. And thank you so much for the offer! I think at this stage a high base stat pet might be the best option for me, thank you :)

Jade -
Nice to meet you. Thank you so much for the gift, he's very cute ^_^. I know I shouldn't really like anything fox-like since I'm Australian, but they're just so adorable I want a thousand of them! I'd like to breed a vulpix or ninetales themed one in the hopeful future. And thank you for offering your guidance, it's nice to know people are willing to help newbies along here.

Moonia -
G-day! Haha. Thanks for the welcome, it is indeed a weird and wonderful site, I'm loving it. Thank you so much for your offer :) Would it be possible to have an egg from this pet and this one? Thanks again.

By the way, I was wondering if anyone could tell me how pings work? I think I might understand (I'm going to test with this post) but I'm curious as to when people generally prefer them to be used or not used.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 140
Posted: 10/21/2019 at 8:35 PM Post #8
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 10/21/2019 at 8:44 PM Post #9
6v means 6 visible traits. Some are really nice, some are dishwasher, but I have some pretty decent ones in the nixi department :)
Eid0lon
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 43
Posted: 10/22/2019 at 4:32 PM Post #10
Um, so I was wondering how you can get wings? I know I'm so dumb, but I'm also a newbie.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.