Players 2,411 375
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,241,199 1,270
Generated 656,170 19
Captured 1,190,409 63
Bred 6,394,525 1,188
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Player Introductions > G'Day!
Page 2 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 10/22/2019 at 5:17 PM Post #11
You can get wings like you do the rest of the outfits-through trade broker or through festivals.
Jademeka
Level 73
Trickster
Threads: 8
Posted: 10/22/2019 at 6:00 PM Post #12
I don't often post in the Forums, as I usually prefer to read the News and Announcements, but very recently I've been starting to venture into this area for the first time since joining Sylestia. I'm beginning to understand the importance of Pinging.
More than likely, you'll probably already understand the concept of mostly everything I'm going to mention below. However, despite the fact of me knowing this, I'm going to type it all anyway. :P
When someone Pings you in a post, the Forum in which you were Pinged will be in the Ping section of the Forum Index. The tab titled Social along the top of the screen will turn orange as to catch your attention, then if you hover over it, you'll see the Forum tab listed below the Inbox tab in this same bold colour.
When people Ping you in a post, it means they want you to see it. Whether it is because they are answering a question you asked, replying to something you said, or simply trying to make some sort of a deal with you, normally they'll probably Ping you.
I personally like being Pinged, so that I know I've been responded to and that I can answer with ease. With other people, I'm not exactly sure. Though I do know that I would prefer to be Pinged back if I were conversating with someone.

I'm still new to this area of the site, so someone else might have more and/or accurate information, but seeing as nobody else answered your question, I figured I'd give it a shot since I love to help people.

You should probably Ping someone when:
Situating deals/offers/trades
Roleplaying
Replying to a post
Asking a question
Answering a question

Now, I do apologize for taking five minutes of your life that you will never get back. I tend to type unnecessarily large pieces in whatever I do, since I consider myself an author-to-be, so for that I give my most sincere apology.
I really hope this helps you! Though, if it doesn't, I'm sorry for wasting your time. Let me know if it helped you! You can do that by Pinging me back... You know, as practice. :P

P.S: When you Pinged me back with your response to my welcome and gift, it worked! :)
Ladytalisyn
Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 1
Posted: 10/23/2019 at 12:31 AM Post #13
Cian -
Thank you very much! I'm looking forward to hatching my new cute and strong Ferrikki :) Lucky me!

Orca -
Thanks for answering my question, I'm starting to get a hang of some of the lingo here. I just had a look at your profile thread and stables - is it alright if I request an egg from the breeding pair Darkwing and Sparkwing? Or if you want to send me a random nixi you don't want, that's fine too. Thanks again for the offer :)

Jade -
Thank so much for answering my question, that was exactly the kind of in-depth answer I was hoping for. I'm not the best at social etiquette (you can blame the Austims for that) so I always want to learn more about interacting with people in a positive manner. One of my greatest fears is being rude to someone without realising it (well, that and being attacked by a dog. Equally as scary). And don't apologise - you didn't waste any of my time, your reply was clear, concise, and helpful. I hope you keep up the writing, you're good. (I, too, have a tendency to write essays when no required - written exams at university where hell on my hand haha).
BTW, glad to know my ping worked :P

Just so everyone knows - I'm going camping today, and won't be back until Monday or Tuesday (so, roughly 5 days). So if I don't reply to anyone (or accept gifts) for a while, that's why. Thanks again to everyone that welcomed me, you're all lovely :)
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 10/23/2019 at 12:33 AM Post #14
(Man why are they so popular even tho they're not even that great....? Huh.)

https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=5220401
Ladytalisyn
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 10/23/2019 at 12:37 AM Post #15
Thank you Orca!
I think it's because they're sparkly. I like sparkly things. Maybe I'm a crow?
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 10/23/2019 at 12:45 AM Post #16
Or a Niffer XD
Ladytalisyn
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 10/23/2019 at 2:55 AM Post #17
I have no idea what a niffer is, should I be insulted? XD
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 10/23/2019 at 10:32 AM Post #18

Niffers are cute! XD
Edited By Orca2Whale on 10/25/2019 at 11:20 AM.
Moonia
Level 58
Fancy Pants
Threads: 142
Posted: 10/24/2019 at 5:09 PM Post #19
(Srry for not getting to u for a while, personal problems >^<)

I have your eggling, here you go; click! and, as for pinging, if you wanna reply to somebody, you ping them, wether RPing, or just needing to, theyll get to you as soon as they come online (hopefully) the same goes for other chat aspects
Ladytalisyn
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 10/30/2019 at 4:28 AM Post #20
Orca - Oh my gosh, they're so cute! Looks like a platypus mixed with a possum and I love it <3. Now I feel complimented ^.^

Moonia - No worries, I was just away camping so I'm a little late too (I do hope you're okay though). Thank you so much for the egg, he just hatched and is gorgeous ^.^ . Thanks for your help with pinging, it's turning out to be a useful little feature.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.