Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > Apple Awareness Squad
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Alphalizzyflame
Level 74
The Tender
Threads: 36
Posted: 9/29/2019 at 8:16 PM Post #1
(this is 99.99% a serious thing don't eat me)

!!!! Mild Spoiler Warning!!! If you haven't gotten to Ethernia, and don't want strange mentions to that part of the story, it's probably better for you to progress first !!!!

Events/Contests:
(Free for anyone to join!)
Male regen lune design contest here!

Who Are We?
We are gathered here today to talk about apples. Not just any apples, floating apples. Those who have done the Ethernia tasks know what I am speaking of; Sweet Blossom Orchard apples.

Our Cause:
You may be asking, 'why are we talking about floating apples?'. Well, we are here to FIGHT against them! For years, they have tormented us. Every little inconvenience you wrote off? Those floating apples. Cuddlesthefox recently caught this lovely vorpa, but as you can see, he is blind! Who did this? The apples.

Why Join?
You may be thinking; 'This is stupid!' or 'Who are these weird people' and 'I'm getting out of here', but I can assure you our goal is concrete. Floating Apples have been known to, direct quote from our Second in Command, ". . . apples harassing and abusing sylesti, even murdering them ruthlessly . . .". We are here to stop this. We are here to free Sweet Blossom Orchard from the Floating Apples!

Current Goal: Rescue at least 30 Mind-Controlled Applemancers (See Lampyridae's post below for more information)

Our Members:
Alphalizzyflame, Honorary Leader and Founder of the AAS.
Cuddlesthefox, Honorary Second in Command and the First to Rebel.
Lampyridae, Liberator of Lunemaras.
Orca2Whale, One Who has Suffered Great Loss.
PeterParker, Avenger of Those Harmed.
Letsplay, Whose Time was Wasted.
Duckbunny427, the Decieved.
Jumpingemerald, the Unstable.
Canawlia, the Cheated.
Satyr, the Open Minded.
S0MASM1TH, from whom was stolen
Petanimalady, the Insane
Our Mascot, The Mystic Seer of Seas, the First Rescue from the Apples.

Ping List:
Alphalizzyflame, Orca2Whale, Letsplay, Jumpingemerald, Canawlia, Satyr, S0MASM1TH,

Join Form
Name:
Id:
What Have Apples Cost You?:
Edited By Alphalizzyflame on 1/24/2020 at 7:29 AM.
Alphalizzyflame
Level 74
The Tender
Posted: 9/29/2019 at 8:17 PM Post #2
What can you do to help?

Fighting the Apple Demons and saving the sylesti being tormented is what we do, but it's not easy. We have to constantly buy better traps, get enough space for the new rescues, and then run the rehabilitation program on the applemancers. Do you want to help us? You can!

- Join the Squad.
It's simple enough, and it motivates us to do our best. You show that you care about our goal, and you're here to provide support to us in the fight against the Demon Apples.

- Save Applemancers.
When you do the Task from Ethernia, you get gold and reputation, so what's saving a sylesti in need to that? Every time you get ambushed, save at least 1 lunemara, and bring it to us. It's simple, and you will get a reward for your troubles. Every Applemancer saved is an Applefreed in the making.

- Donate to us!
This is probably the biggest thing you could do to help us. Buying traps, running the rehab program, and constantly keeping enough stable space for the Applemancers isn't easy, or free. Even as little as 100g goes a long way to keep us fighting against the Demon Apples and saving lunemaras.
Contact me! (Or don't. It's fine. I'll just be sad.)
Edited By Alphalizzyflame on 9/29/2019 at 9:33 PM.
Cuddlesthefox
Level 61
Benevolent Brewer
Threads: 2
Posted: 9/29/2019 at 8:18 PM Post #3
Reserved
Lampyridae
Level 70
The Perfectionist
Threads: 22
Posted: 9/29/2019 at 8:25 PM Post #4

*blinks* Sign me up. I wish to fight the floating apple demons (and kidnap the lunemaras holding them up.)
Name: Lampyridae
Id: 131128
What Have Apples Cost You?: They have cost me quite a few stable spaces of refugee Applefreeds. Also two Applemancers.
I would also like the title "Liberator of Lunemaras"
~Subspecies~

Applemancers

Though liberated from their apple overlords by the magic of Tranquilizing Traps, they still show appleistic inclinations. Their eyes and head orbs glow red, the color of the Ripe Apples they served under. Rather than drawing magic from the elements, they draw magic from fruit, specifically apples. When they come in contact with apples, apple-like runes begin to form in the air as the remnants of their applestic magic awaken. Keep away from apples, under close supervision. Though all Applemancers have red eyes, the red coloration of some more powerful ones bleeds into their wings, fur, or antennae.
Requirements:
Ripe Applemancer: Red >190, Green <50, Blue <100
Crab Applemancer: Red >190, Green <100, Blue <115
Applemancer Scout: Red >190, Green <50, Blue <100, caught outside of an apple ambush (usually level > 55)
Can other species become applecorrupted?
Lunemaras, sadly, are the most prone. Very rarely, a red-eyed, almost completely red sylesti will be encountered in the Orchard. Be wary, for the demon apples may watch you from behind those red eyes.

Applefreeds

These lunemaras have completely broken free from the oppression of the farmer-eating demon apples. Their eyes and orbs are no longer red, signifying that they no longer venerate the evil apples. They have rejoined lunemara society as ordinary fluffmoths and no longer enter a zombie state when they see demon apples.
Requirements: Caught in an apple ambush OR Ex-Applemancer, eyes redyed. We recommend White (FFFFFF), the eye color of the Mystic Seer of Seas.

Would you like your Applefreed or Applemancer to be featured? Ping me and I'll add it to the Gallery!
Edited By Lampyridae on 2/5/2020 at 10:28 PM.
Alphalizzyflame
Level 74
The Tender
Posted: 9/29/2019 at 8:50 PM Post #5
There's a join form but welcome to the crew anyways!
Ethan78790
Level 48
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 26
Posted: 9/29/2019 at 8:52 PM Post #6
Awareness intensifies

Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 9/29/2019 at 8:57 PM Post #7
Name: Orca2Whale
Id: 120555
What Have Apples Cost You?: my neopets acount, all 5 of them!
*ahem*
Ok that and they be evil lol things that have no storyline purpose
Alphalizzyflame
Level 74
The Tender
Posted: 9/29/2019 at 8:59 PM Post #8
Welcome to the Squad!
Lampyridae
Level 70
The Perfectionist
Threads: 22
Posted: 9/29/2019 at 9:01 PM Post #9
Applemancer and Applefreed Gallery
All images are clickable! Admire the liberated!
Applemancers
Ripe Applemancers

Crab Applemancers

Applemancer Scouts

Applefreed

Edited By Lampyridae on 1/29/2020 at 9:13 PM.
Peterparker
Level 65
Master Egg Hunter
Threads: 1
Posted: 9/29/2019 at 9:16 PM Post #10
Name: PeterParker
Id:135157
What Have Apples Cost You?: My dog choked on an apple once and severely damaged his throat. I want death to the apples that dare float and terrorize sylestians >:(
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.