Forum Index > Suggestion Box > Repel
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Renic
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Threads: 12
Posted: 9/7/2019 at 12:18 AM Post #1
I offer up this suggestion after many times getting aggravated at enemies and wanting to run, but being unable to because then my mana would be gone and I don't want to replenish it. A repel, like in pokemon. It would decrease your chances of encountering enemies to 0 for a certain amount of steps, and then back to encountering. So many times, I have wished for one of these, because I'm either not in the mood to battle too much and I just want to grab chests and go, or I do not have the time for them. Battles don't take long, but they take a moment, and sometimes, I don't have a moment. I just want to grab that one last chest before getting out of my dorm so I'm not late to class and- Oh! Hi there wild lupora! Let me run- no? Okay. There's 3 of you? Let me just run then and waste all my mana thank you you evil wolves. Disclaimer: I love luporas, they just love to attack me in big groups So, a repel, like in pokemon. Because sometimes you can't run away and your health is perfect, your mana is perfect, and you don't want to mess it up, but right there, right before the boss, is an enemy that won't let you run. And you either lose health or mana, and you might not have what you need to restore them.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 9/7/2019 at 10:43 AM Post #2
Thats....kind athe point I see where ur going with this.

But for me, I only like to grind for a. Levels or b. Leaderboards. Otherwise my 70 team is just for grabbing all he loot chests. So If i could just keep running hen yeah I'd have no enemies at all. (Man I must be the worst grinder....)

Anyways, the drop of mana is there so you either HAVE to fight or HAVE to run. And honestly if you havea good team and enough stuff you should be able to kill off the three lopes in a few turns, then just chug potions to revive. Aka why you should probably keep some revives and health options in ur invent....

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.