Players 2,407 367
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,242,961 1,762
Generated 656,182 12
Captured 1,190,474 65
Bred 6,396,210 1,685
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Player Introductions > Hello All!
Page 2 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Bluedevil
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 13
Posted: 8/26/2019 at 2:03 PM Post #11
You indeed did it right! :D
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 8/26/2019 at 2:38 PM Post #12
(ping with @ or type usernames-quotes don't do much except let someone know what reply ur posting to_

NP :)

If i may ask who introduced u to the site?

\
Edited By Orca2Whale on 8/26/2019 at 2:38 PM.
Vidaxvida
Level 25
Threads: 1
Posted: 8/26/2019 at 2:45 PM Post #13
It's been a bit of an adventure reading through all the things and figuring stuff out. I know there are still lots of tutorials I need to read through. I'm getting by butt kicked in the summer cove, any tricks to defeat some of the harder characters?
Vidaxvida
Level 25
Posted: 8/26/2019 at 2:48 PM Post #14
Oh that's good to know! Thank you :)

Falcor is the one who introduced me, she's brand new as well. We both are adoptable staff on another game site that does breeding and such, and this one is similar, but has some uniqueness that I'm loving!
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 155
Posted: 8/26/2019 at 3:19 PM Post #15
sure i'd be happy to help!

it's always useful to have three party pets (thats the max) but if thats not an option yet some good armor usually does the trick!

For moonflower evoker or illusionist gear would be ideal, and for Lia (gorgeous starter btw!) Myrmidon or ravager gear is best, also lvl. 20 gear would be better than lvl. 10

I think I might have a couple of those lying around so I'll send them over for you to use ^-^
Bluedevil
Level 70
Trickster
Posted: 8/26/2019 at 3:30 PM Post #16
Hello! I noticed you've been having some trouble in the fest area. I took a quick look at your pets - I believe the 2 you're using are Lia and Moonflower for the battling part?

For Lia - she deals physical damage. She will be a DOT (Damage over time), as she can bleed enemies. However, I believe the reason you are struggling is more then likely the gear you have equipped on her! For pets that deal physical damage, you'll want equipment with the name Myrmidon. Along with that, most times rare gear isn't the best - you'll be better off with epic gear and above! You will also need gear as close to the pets lvl as possible. Every 5 levels you'll be able to get new gear.

For Moonflower, he is a healer, which is good. He will deal magic damage - which means you'll want equips with the words "Evoker" in them! Gear is expensive though! I have a bunch of lvl 25 stuff that I can send over to you. As you level up as well I can continue to send some more. ^^ however I just recently sold off my my lvl 20 stuff - for that I'm sorry!

What might be making things so difficult for you is the fact that you don't have a tank. Good tank elements are Shadow - which can leech health off it's enemies and heal itself. However, Shadow cannot draw aggro/taunt the enemies, and it can be hard having your damage dealing pets survive (Personal experience - I have a shadow tank!) However for the most part as long as your tank is in the first slot you should be fine. The other tank element is Earth - they can leech health off enemies as well, and can taunt enemies with their basic attack at a set chance for each turn. They can also buff themselves to lower the incoming damage, and heal themselves for a set amount. You will 100% need a tank!

I'd suggest you get better gear first before entering the fest zone, and see if you can expand your party slot to 3. (You'll have to finish everything in the Viridian Meadows area and then hop over to the Umbra Forest and Sanctuary of Saerielle. It will cost 25,000g!) If you need any more help, please feel free to PM me! ^^

Sorry for the crazy long post lol
Edited By Bluedevil on 8/26/2019 at 3:31 PM.
Vidaxvida
Level 25
Posted: 8/26/2019 at 3:33 PM Post #17
Wow, thank you so very much, everyone has been so very kind and generous! <3 I'm still not super confident if I'm doing the armor correctly or even how I'm doing their trees. Still getting used to which armor to use for which class and all lol. It doesn't seem like i have access to the third party slot yet, but I'm sure that will help a lot when it opens.

Cyan/Black is one of my favorite color combo, so I figured I had to go that route. What's funny is I had no idea what i was doing at first, and had an epic starter made with every mutation and gene slot XD.
Vidaxvida
Level 25
Posted: 8/26/2019 at 3:43 PM Post #18
This is incredible information as well! I guess having a tank would be good lol, I didn't even think of that! Ok, are there certain species that are better at being certain proficients than others, like for a tank for example? For now until I can get three slots (which it seems I have a way to go, I only just opened Veridian Meadows. So I'll start hording my gold since it will cost 25k, instead of spending it on pretty pets XD. Should I not use my healer right now, and create a tank and add my healer once my third slot opens?

And thank you so much being willing to help with items a well, that is just incredible, I'm definitely saving this thread so I can come back to it in the future on what type of armor I should be using.
Bluedevil
Level 70
Trickster
Posted: 8/26/2019 at 4:03 PM Post #19
To my knowledge, all species can be good at each role! I only just learned about "Superstat" pets - they make battling a lot easier, but are very, very pricey. (150k-300k+) Superstat pets have very high base stats, even at level 0! Here's a link of one - https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=4743348 Essentially, they are bred to have the highest base stats possible to make battling easier. There are also Supermax pets, that have higher base stats then that one - here's a link! https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=4904251 Anyway, you can also look through pet search for cheap pets that are leveled/have slightly higher base stats! This boy here was 1000g, and had 1000 health as a base. https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=4798772 (You can tell what a pets base stats are by looking at the profile. They will be to the right of the stats, in parentheses such as (56+0)! If you choose to look around for cheaper pets with higher base stats you can see the statistics while searching as well.

As for battling, it's up to you if you feel you should keep using your healer or not! If you're getting smacked around and dying constantly, I would suggest switching out for a tank. However, if you're doing ok, I'd say keep using the party you have~

Of course! Everyone here is super helpful :D
Vidaxvida
Level 25
Posted: 8/26/2019 at 4:14 PM Post #20
I didn't even realize you could search and see the stats, that will help me greatly. Now I'm just going to go uh search the pets XD.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.