Forum Index > Artwork Trades > Drawing[Action]
Page 17 1, 2, 3... 16, 17, 18, 19 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Rashomon
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 179
Posted: 9/11/2020 at 8:11 PM Post #161
Ok, so this is free, correct? Because if not, I'm broke, and I probably can't pay for it. But if it's free, here goes nothing:
I'd love for you to draw my OCs Ren and Sam. I've got them in 3 stories - medieval human, current time human, and anthro. I'd like you to draw them in current time human, which ideally looks like this. I have no art of Ren atm, but he looks a lot like my OC Jet, here's art of Jet, by Wisiro:

Ren has more art on his TH, art that I did on Picrew, which is an art site-thing.
Ren's TH: https://toyhou.se/8211775.renautica-castille

Ren has short black hair that looks kind of purplish, the color of a raven's feathers. His skin is porcelain pale and has no scars. He has dark blue eyes, and he doesn't smile much except when looking at Sam, his boyfriend. He's an introvert, rarely speaking to people, and only talks with Sam or a friend, Yuta. He used to be a dancer, but after an accident, he doesn't dance anymore.
Ren is quadriplegic, due to a fire at his dance studio, at least in his current time stamp. He uses a normal wheelchair, somewhat like this. He hates it when Sam has to help him do something, and tries his best to do things so Sam doesn't have to work. He's average height, but shorter than Sam, and quite skinny, not lean.
And now to Sam. Sam, like Ren, I have no art of, but he looks a lot like this (Yuri Plisetsky, but Sam has shorter hair):

Sam loves cats. Really loves them. He has pale white-blond hair and piercing ice-blue eyes that can get answers out of anyone. His skin is light and a healthy kind of pale, not chalky like Ren's, and he has freckles across his nose and cheeks. He wears round gold-framed wire glasses in the shape of Harry Potter's, but his are golden, less thick, and the frames are wire. Sam and Ren both have high cheekbones. Sam is friendly, an extrovert, kind, sweet, and always smiling. Sam also used to be a dancer and an artist, he quit dancing to be with Ren but is still an avid artist. He is tall and lean, but not muscular.

Sam has more art on his TH, art that I did on Picrew, which is an art site-thing.
Sam's TH: https://toyhou.se/8211994.samheed-weiss

I'd like for them to be drawn together, in somewhat like a 3/4 pose. Ren's sitting in his wheelchair, looking bored and tired, and Sam is standing in front of him, lecturing him angrily on something. It's winter and both of them are dressed in warm clothing, not bulky or bundled up, just scarves and sweaters and the sort. Sam looks sort of angry and sort of worried, and is lecturing Ren while holding a fluffy cat in his arms that looks like this:

The cat, like Ren, looks bored as if she couldn't care less what Sam was saying. The cat is a girl named Saito, and she is grumpy, spoiled by Sam, and a total princess. Ren's expression is bored, and he looks like he's just waiting for Sam to be done lecturing him so they can go somewhere.
It's winter, so as stated before, they're dressed warmly. If possible, could you draw Sam wearing a beanie and maybe possibly snow falling around them? It's late morning, the sun's shining despite the snow (like Lake Tahoe, ha) somewhere around 11 a.m, a little before 12 and a little after 10.
I'd love it if you would be able to accept this commission, however it's quite a lot of work, and I wouldn't want to overwhelm you. I'll also tip you when you're done ^-^
Thanks in advance~
Edited By Miroh on 9/17/2020 at 1:04 PM.
Echosing
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 49
Posted: 9/12/2020 at 12:22 AM Post #162
@Penami
You're very nice, and thank you for your kind words <3
Arrow sounds cool, I'd love to get around to drawing them :)
(you've been added to the list)

@Miroh
Don't worry about prices, as of the moment I still do not charge for my work :)
That is indeed a very detailed request! I can't promise to be able to draw to your expectations but will at least attempt it when I get around to it :)
I usually send WIPs of the art I am working on so if I'm struggling with what you asked I can send sketches of new ideas or smthn
Aerith
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 323
Posted: 9/12/2020 at 12:51 AM Post #163
Okay, thank you Echosing!

(And they're true, by the way. I'd love to do art in that style.)
Rashomon
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 179
Posted: 9/12/2020 at 1:29 PM Post #164
Ok, thanks a ton! (Sorry about all the detail ^-^")
Coda
Level 75
The Majestic
Threads: 133
Posted: 9/15/2020 at 9:39 PM Post #165
Oh my gosh!!! I love love love your work! You are absolutely phenomenal.

CHARACTERS
Anyway, if you're at all interested in drawing these characters, I have these two dorks. They're a couple, so I'd love to have a cute couple-y piece of them! Or, if you don't do couples, something that looks like they could be in the same scene. Here's some references of what I mean. Cute coupley drawing or something along the lines of a and b.

POSE
Anyway, as poses go, I was thinking something along the lines of dancing if they were together, or sitting if they were alone (hades, persephone).

MOOD
In general, Persephone is a very happy girl, she loves the simple things in life and likes to make other people smile. Hades is a soft boy with a hard outer shell. He loves Persephone and her garden very much, but has seen a lot of loss and hardships in his life, so he's a bit...rougher than Persephone. But he, like Persephone, enjoys the simple things in life. In this drawing, I'd love for Hades to have a soft, loving look in his eyes. Similar to the way loving grooms look at their spouses on their wedding day. As for Persephone, I think a delighted, loving look would suit her well. Again, like that of a bride on her wedding day. The only thing is, I don't want the mood to be too "sexy". The relationship between Persephone and Hades is more of a fun and childlike romance. (I have no idea if that makes any sense.)

CLOTHING
Hades typically wears a three piece suit with a few buttons loose at the neck, as he is the ruler of the Underworld and needs to keep his appearance maintained. Yet, at the same time, he likes to think of himself as a but rugged (hence the loose buttons.) Persephone wears a dress with a petticoat and jacket. It's quite cold in the Underworld compared to the heat above in the summer and springtime, which is why she wears so many layers.

FACIAL STRUCTURE
Hades is a bit like Joe Manganiello and Persephone like Miranda Kerr.

Please let me know if I need to elaborate on anything, or if you need anything at all! <3
Edited By Coda on 9/15/2020 at 9:43 PM.
Echosing
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 9/16/2020 at 4:48 PM Post #166
I'm glad you like my stuff <3

They're super cute and I love the descriptions you gave me for use, I'm excited to draw them ^^
(you've been added to the list)
Edited By Echosing on 9/16/2020 at 4:49 PM.
Vigy
Level 65
Trickster
Threads: 127
Posted: 9/16/2020 at 7:51 PM Post #167
Hey Echo! I have an old commision that you are still working towards and I just wanted to let you know you can cancel it. Since then I have redesign the character and have no need for the art. Thanks!
Echosing
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 9/18/2020 at 12:19 AM Post #168
Alrighty :)
I'll go ahead and PM you all versions I drew up to this point incase you'd like to keep them
Vigy
Level 65
Trickster
Threads: 127
Posted: 9/18/2020 at 12:20 AM Post #169
Sure! Sorry once again <3
Kiwi14
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 55
Posted: 9/21/2020 at 5:19 PM Post #170
Could I please have a drawing of my oc Rin and Tippy. They are my children... even though they are older then me xD. They are twins and look almost the same, like in a creepy similar way. They both have black hair and purple eyes.

^Like above image.
They are older though, both in their early thirties. Tippy looks more tired, with bags under his eyes and a haunted look in his eyes, like he is seeing demons (which he is xD). Rin is the energetic one, with twinkling eyes and a smile always on his face. For position... um *brain explodes* um... guess whatever you want? I mean I'm not picky so I guess you could suggest something or whatever xD. Hope you don't mind! Take your time ^^! If you need any other info just ask =3

Edit: I forgot to add what they are wearing xD. Tippy is wearing a huge baggy sweater with the hood over his head, though it isn't hiding his face (he tries to though xD). He is wearing a pair of jeans and plain o normal sneakers. Rin is wearing a t-shirt with sweat pants and normal sneakers.

Also if possible can you do it in black and white instead with color? Thank you again =3
Edited By Kiwi14 on 9/21/2020 at 5:44 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 16, 17, 18, 19
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.