Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplay Games > [Homestuck/Hiveswap] Friend Sim RPG
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Threads: 84
Posted: 8/26/2019 at 11:50 PM Post #31
"I find it rude to underestimate someone you don't know, Bescheuert.", Jeda stated, playing with the weapon. "You might not know if someone can get you to the ground and slit your throat.", She warned, but it didn't sound like a threat, it was more like a tip.

Even though she was on edge she shook his hand, not too soft, not too firm. "I advise you not to try killing me in my sleep, then.", Jeda smiled, sass in her voice. "Also don't kill all of the aliens, they won't be able to do much help then." He looked at his hand, seeing a few of the flecks of color on his hand. "Do you paint as a hobby?", He asked, a little confused by the array of colors on his hand.
Edited By Sabira on 8/27/2019 at 1:13 AM.
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 8/27/2019 at 8:14 AM Post #32
*i find it bold of iou to assume that something as simple as a slit to mi throat could kill me, I mai not be a violet, but Im almost at the top. Some advice for iou- not all highbloods are as forgiving to threats as me, especialli when iou dont know a thing about us* The troll picked you up by your torso with one arm.

*Ive got to say though, alternia is the last place Id expect to find an alien invasion, even if its just one person.* he chuckled to himself as he carried you. *Were going to mi hive, and yes, I do enjoi painting, how observant of iou* he praised you. *paint on alternia stains realli badli, I just cant get it off no matter what I do* he sighed.

*Itll be exciting to paint a specimen like iou... whats iour blood color bi the wai?* he asked as the two of you approached a huge mansion. This is the kind of thing only millionaires back on earth had.
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Posted: 8/27/2019 at 8:43 AM Post #33
"Well, if the cut is deep enough you could suffocate. But I'm not going to do anything unless provoked."Jeda said politely. She hissed when pressure was put on her sore body. "Be careful, I have quite a few broken bones."

"Yeah, back home has a bunch of movies about aliens, most of them come for my country, America. They aren't my cup of tea.", Jeda mused. "I prefer horror or comedy, a mix of both is good as well." He shifted a bit so he'd enjoy his journey more. "Interesting. I don't think I caught your name."

"And, what do you mean by painting?", She asked. "I all humans have red blood, but our veins look blue." She added that extra fact so she could maybe throw him off if he was thinking about killing her and then covering her in paint.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 8/27/2019 at 11:51 AM Post #34
*you might be able to break human bones or cut humans skin, but trolls are much more durable, only the strongest can even get out of the brooding caverns* He explained. His skin felt normal from what you could tell, but perhaps it was much thicker than you thought.

*Hmm... I alreadi have lots of red paint, but I can still find use for iou* he decides as you walk inside. *Iou can also use some of the facilities at mi house* he offers. *I paint whatever I feel like, do humans not have art?* he asked. When you walk inside, you find beautiful statues of trolls of various kinds and castes, as well as beautiful patterns on canvases on indigo walls.
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Posted: 8/27/2019 at 1:19 PM Post #35
"Interesting; humans only have three layers of skin, but some bones, like the femur, are extremely hard to break. Don't try on me though, I'd like to be able to walk.", Jeda sighed, looking a the ground quickly passing below her.

"And what do you mean by my use/ I'm not getting sold or used as a showpiece.", He said calmly, becoming frantic wasn't on tonight's to-do list. "Humans have a very rich history of art, I have a small collection of posters from Van Goh, Thomas Malory, Davinci. I draw, sometimes I use watercolors over my art." She looked around in awe at the artworks, she didn't want to move, fearful she might break something. "This is better than the art museum back home.", Jeda mused.
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Posted: 8/29/2019 at 8:03 PM Post #36
(Just in case you lost my response.)
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=79120&page=4#35
Author: Blacklightmessenger
Time Posted: 8/27/2019 at 1:19 PM
"Interesting; humans only have three layers of skin, but some bones, like the femur, are extremely hard to break. Don't try on me though, I'd like to be able to walk.", Jeda sighed, looking a the ground quickly passing below her.

"And what do you mean by my use/ I'm not getting sold or used as a showpiece.", He said calmly, becoming frantic wasn't on tonight's to-do list. "Humans have a very rich history of art, I have a small collection of posters from Van Goh, Thomas Malory, Davinci. I draw, sometimes I use watercolors over my art." She looked around in awe at the artworks, she didn't want to move, fearful she might break something. "This is better than the art museum back home.", Jeda mused.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 10/19/2019 at 1:31 PM Post #37
Bump/reopen
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 10/19/2019 at 1:50 PM Post #38
The indigo troll chuckled, thinking your dialogue was amusing.

*Thank iou I work veri hard with mi creations* He smiled at your praise *My name is Brucid Vivibi* he told you, *And dont worri, I assure iou that iou are not for sale, Ive just been going through a small slump, Ive had no inspiration of what I want to paint ever since Umichi left* he looked forlorn as he mentioned the name Umichi. *But with something as rare and exotic as iou around, Im sure Ill be inspired until Im exiled* he said excitedly
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Posted: 10/19/2019 at 3:31 PM Post #39
She didn't seem to mind his amusement, her priorities where on befriending him. "No problem, art is a good skill to have, especially on my planet, it can get you a job", Jeda replied. "The name is Jeda Caroline, nice to meet you." He held out his hand in hopes of it looking like a friendly gesture.

"That's good.", Jeda sighed, smiling softly. "Art blocks are common and they suck, I get them all the time, music always helps me get inspiration-", She paused smiling more, a giggle escaping her mouth. "Was that supposed to be a compliment? Also, what do you mean by exile?"
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.