Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplay Games > [Homestuck/Hiveswap] Friend Sim RPG
Page 2 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Threads: 84
Posted: 8/24/2019 at 8:23 AM Post #11
Though the more colorful alien intrigued her; Jeda decided to move towards the one with the giant carrots on her head. He knew for a fact (Because he's watched so much animal planet for the past two years.) that the more vibrant things are, the more dangerous they can be. Jedda huffed as he took another step towards the young woman, coughing a bit. She was allergic to dust. was lucky she wasn't going into a sneezing frenzy just because of all of the stuff that got kicked up in the crash.
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 8/24/2019 at 8:34 AM Post #12
*Woah there, you arent getting sick, are you? I cant afford to be catching any- woah, youre a pretty strange looking one, huh?* she looked you up and down, unsure of what to think. You werent too sure what to think either. She had gray skin, black lips, and sharp fangs in her mouth. You realize now that the things on her head were long, curved horns.
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Posted: 8/24/2019 at 8:51 AM Post #13
"You are too.", Jeda replied, coughing the dust from his lungs. Though he was in awe, he was more interested in getting water at the moment. She's heard of aliens but this was her first time seeing one, ever. Maybe she'd get a picture of her later. But after a moment she began assessing the girl in front of her through her appearance. Though she's all ways been told: "Never judge a book by its cover." she forgot about that rule and went to learning about someone through what they wear.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 8/24/2019 at 9:09 AM Post #14
"W- I'm not strange looking!" She retorted, crossing her arms. "I'm perfectly normal for a Bronze, my horns are a perfectly average size for my blood type and I'm just as strong as every other one of my kind" She huffed. There was a strange whirring sound nearby and her attitude vanished, turning to fear.

"Imperial drone!" She gasped, grabbing your arm painfully and jumping into a nearby bush with you in tow, shushing you.
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Posted: 8/24/2019 at 9:49 AM Post #15
"Me neither, I'm perfectly normal for a human my age if not a little short.", Jeda spoke before sneezing. "Anyway, what's a blood type?", He asked, confused. When the wiring she thought was in her ears got louder. *Am I going deaf or...?*, She thought to herself.

He yelped when he was pulled into a bush. "My arm!", He whisper yelled, but it was so quiet it could barely be heard. Jeda rubbed her arm, mumbling something in German.
(Forgot to add that her family came from Germany, so he's near fluent in German.)
Edited By Sabira on 8/24/2019 at 9:49 AM.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 8/24/2019 at 9:58 AM Post #16
(Its all good, no worries)

All was silent except for the whirring of machinery as a large metal robot with dangerous looking spikes hovered by, eventually disappearing around a corner. The strange girl let out a sigh of relief before turning to you

*wait, Human? Whats a human? How did you get here?* she pondered for a few seconds *Oh, is this some sort of new highblood trend?* she looked at you fearfully now
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Posted: 8/24/2019 at 10:14 AM Post #17
She sighed, brushing one of the short blonde locks away from her eyebrows. It's all ways been a pet peeve of hers when her hair got long enough to sit in front of her eyes. When the drone left she sighed in relief and relaxed.
"Humans are a diverse race of mammals, most look somewhat like me, pale-skinned. Others have darker skin but on the inside, we have red-colored blood. Our history is weird, there was this one dude named Adolf Hitler who hated this group of people and killed a lot of them; they are called Jews. Oh, and Hitler had a weird mustache.", She added, putting her fingers under her nose, trying to replicate said mustache. "Also what are High Bloods?"
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 8/24/2019 at 10:38 AM Post #18
*Mammals? Mustache? Jews?* she looked perplexed by the words you were saying, but looked relieved by the mention of red blood.

*Oh good, youre a rust too, I was so scared that I just made a high blood super mad* she was almost laughing in relief. *Well, youre super weird, and obviously not from here... if the imperial guards find you theyd cull you in an instant* She commented, taking the jacket off her waist and putting it on you carefully, pulling the hood over your head. *There. Now you look like a bronze* She commented proudly.

*Highbloods are basically the highest members of troll society, they range from Cerulean to fuchsia bloods, and theyre terrifying* she explained. *Im a rust blood, so Im like, second to last on the hemospectrum, it sucks, I dont live very long, but I can still make the best of it* she said proudly.

*Since youre a red blood, youre the lowest on the spectrum, so you dont live long at all, and are treated worse than dirt by all the highbloods* she explained grimly. *I mean, of course theres exceptions, some highbloods like my matespirit are super nice to lowbloods and almost treat us like their equals* she said. You could almost see the hearts in her eyes when she talked about whatever a matespirit was
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Posted: 8/24/2019 at 11:26 AM Post #19
"Mammals are living things with warm blood. A mustache is a strip of hair that grows over male human's upper lips. And Jews follow a religion called Judaism.", He explained, leaving out the part about jews and Christmas. That information was feeble.

"Rust? Well, uhh, us humans bleed more of a maroon or crimson.", She replied quickly. Jeda shifted the hood so it wouldn't let her hair show. The jacket was a little big on her but she thanked the Bronze Blood nonetheless.

"Sounds like High Bloods are a little overrated.", She chuckled. Jeda immediately felt a little guilty for making fun of those He hasn't met yet. "You are right about living your life to the fullest because you can die anywhere at any time without a doubt."

"Well, um humans usually live to be seventy-nine, but I've heard of this one guy who turned One-hundred and forty-six. It's hard to believe it though.", Jeda babbled. "So um, should I stay away from Hight Bloods unless you know them to be kind, or..."

"Anyway, what is a "Matesprite"?", He asked, twiddling his thumbs. "Also, I'm Jeda, what's your name?"
Edited By Sabira on 8/24/2019 at 7:53 PM.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 8/26/2019 at 9:22 AM Post #20
(Just realized I forgot to do her quirk >-<)

"A Matespirit isomeone that you feel romantic love for, and [insert troll relationship explanation here]" She went on a long ramble about the complicated troll relationships.

"But yeah, you're totally righthat highbloods are super overrated" She sighed. "I guess the human lifespan would put you around the age limit of a bronze or gold blood I guess" She shrugged.

"It's nice to meet you, Jeda, my name is Lansis Dreriv... want to stay with me for the day? The sunlight here is pretty intense, not sure if you have a sun like ours, but it'll burn your eyes out if you look at it" Lansis warned you, motioning to follow her.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.