Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplay Games > [Homestuck/Hiveswap] Friend Sim RPG
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Threads: 84
Posted: 8/26/2019 at 10:39 AM Post #21
"Troll relationships are much like human relationships; dating is kind of like Matesprits and Kemisis. But humans have a frase for a relationship like Kemisis: "war and roses". Moirails are kind of like best friends who are like siblings to each other and one is like the others' mom or dad?", Jeda babbled. Auspisticism kind of confused him, but she didn't want to bother the troll about it, again.

"I feel kind of bad talking about Highbloods because I haven't met one yet, I'm not one to judge.", Jeda replied, moving some hair. "You know, I've always have been taught that all animate living things have red blood. Well, that's in earth's case, but not here.", She sounded kind of excited. "On Earth, humans are given social ranks based on money, the more money you have, the more people know of you."

He stood, brushing the dirt from his pants. "Nice to meet you as well, Lansis, your name is very pretty; I would love to stay with you for the day.", Jeda complimented. "My universe's sun isn't nearly as hot as yours then. With how pale my skin is, I might turn into a human-sized piece of jerky.", He chuckled, following Lansis.

((I decided to do some art of Lansis, I'm proud, here you go:))

Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 8/26/2019 at 11:47 AM Post #22
(THATS ADORABLE I LOVE IT!!!)

Lansis nodded "I have no idea what siblings or moms or dads are, but i guess that sounds right?" Lansis agreed.

You arrive at her hive just as the sun began to come up.

"So... do humans need to stay in slime? Do you guys have sopor back where you're from?" Lansis asked. "My recouprecoon is pretty small, im not sure there would be enough space for both of us" She tells you as you enter the somewhat small hive. It looked to be about 2 stories tall with not many rooms, but what concerned you was the large scratches on the wall and floor, and the snarling coming from the next room over.
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Posted: 8/26/2019 at 12:06 PM Post #23
((Thank you!)

"Wait, you don't have a family?", Jeda asked surprised. "I have a mom and dad back home along with my pop. Are you an orphan or something? I'm sorry." He tapped his index fingers together, nervous about being insensitive.

"Well, um no, humans sleep on beds or couches, we don't sleep in slime. Humans are far too cleanly to do so, also I could suffocate in the slime.", She explained. "I'm guessing Sopor is a type of slime... For Highbloods..?"

Jeda looked around the hive, impressed by the interior. She hadn't noticed the scratches until she heard the growl. He jumped but didn't make a noise. "What... what was that?", Jeda asked, a little wary.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 8/26/2019 at 12:41 PM Post #24
"I'm not a orphan, my lusus is here" She motioned to the room with the snarling. "Sorry, she's just wary around new people" She reassured you. On cue, a very large, almost tiger looking creature walked out. It was pure white with large front paws and powerful hooves for hind legs. It looked mostly tiger, but had very large, long horns that stretched back towards towards its waist. Lansis seemed very unconcerned by this.

"Sopor slime is for everyone, trolls have to sleep in it to prevent horrorterrors in our sleep" Lansis explained, yawning as she patted her 'lusus' "Don't worry Tigerbeast, this is a friend" She reassured the animal, that sniffed you before walking off.

"You can only stay here for today though, I'm a lowblood, so I already got a lot of heat on me, sorry, but I gotta look out for myself too, you're gonna have to find somewhere else to stay tomorrow" she apologized. "The couch is over there if you wanna go to sleep for the day" Lansis and her lusus began pulling the curtains so the room got dark.

You realized that you'd need to find a place to stay, somewhere of your own, but you figured you could do that when you woke up.
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Posted: 8/26/2019 at 1:40 PM Post #25
"Oh, I'm sorry, so the lusus is like your parent?", He asked, watching the large cat-like lusus. "They are very beautiful, I must add."

"Huh, well uh, my dad had a sleeping problem so he took this stuff called melatonin, that helped him sleep.", Jeda tried to explain. she was getting tired as well, it might be because of all of the walking. "Hey, buddy.", He greeted the entity.

"Understandable, thanks for saving my hide earlier though.", She smiled, itching her arm. "I'll be gone in the evening." Jeda made her way to the couch. She pulled off her boots before laying down. "Sweet dreams.", He mumbled, laying there thinking.

*I might still be sore in the morning, but I'll feel better if I sleep.*, Jeda thought before falling asleep.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 8/26/2019 at 2:35 PM Post #26
Youre in slightly less pain when you wake up in the morning. You didnt see Lansis anywhere, but you find a note nearby

[Dear Jettah]

It starts, you ignore the horrible misspelling of your name.

[Me And Tigerbeast had to go out to do some business,
Please dont trash my house, and make sure to stay safe. Stay away from imperial drones. Theres a few places I know of for you to make your home on Alternia.

The first is an abandoned strip mall thatsouth of here. It used to be fun by some lowbloods, but then some high bloods who knew nothing about business took the places over and ran it into the ground. That place is about an hour south of my hive. The location is really far away from any hives, but only one or two of the places are still intact

The second place is some sort of abandoned watch tower from a really long time ago, no one goes in that area anymore so you should be perfectly safe there too, plus youd have a nice view.

I drew a map on the back of this note so you know how to get to both places]

Well, at least she gave you an idea of where to start looking for a new place to live
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Posted: 8/26/2019 at 2:56 PM Post #27
Jeda yawned, stretching. She looked around, spotting the note. She read it over, feeling a little sad she didn't say goodbye yet. So, she wrote a note back:

Lansis,

Thank you for everything. I hope you enjoyed learning some about my culture, I enjoyed learning about yours. Don't worry, I can take care of myself, I have a mentor back home who's taught me some ways to keep safe. Maybe we might see each other again? I hope so, you are very kind and patient.

I'm probably going to head for the watchtower. Hopefully, I don't get into trouble on the way there.

Sorry, this was short, but as you said, I need to get going.

Take care,
Jeda Caroline.

He sighed before pulling on his boots. He placed the note he received into his jean pocket. He took off the sweatshirt, placing it neatly on the couch, note in the pocket. And with that, he made his way to the watchtower. He had his sweatshirt (That was tied around his waist) on. Jeda made sure he was out of sight as he moved.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 8/26/2019 at 10:28 PM Post #28
You began walking to the watchtower. The map wasnt too greatly drawn, but you figured you could interpret it well enough so that you could find where youre going.

However, more problems arose on the way. Your left arm and a few ribs are still broken, and you cant even remember the last time youve eaten or had anything to drink. Your vision is a little blearily from exhaustion and pain, but right before you stop, you hear a voice.

*What. Are. You. Doing?* a mildly disgusted voice says from just in front of you. *W-whi do iou look like that? Is this some new thing among lowbloods or some form of rebellion? Maybe something to make iourself seem less pathetic... unless* He looked closer at your face. *White makeup- oh by the empire ioure a purple blood arent iou? Please forgive me! Its just been a long dai, I swear I didnt mean ani offense to iou. I promise Ill do anithing iou ask of me just please spare mi life* He seemed incredibly apologetic, and the way he spoke was very strange. Sometimes Lansiss words were a bit odd sounding, but this guy sounded much more out of place

(Note: what meeting new characters who ask about humans you can just briefly say [you explain what you are] instead of having to type something up every time)
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Posted: 8/26/2019 at 10:57 PM Post #29
Jedda was mumbling an old folk song from Germany her pop used to sing to her when she had bad dreams; just to keep her mind off of the pain. With her good arm, she picked up a random stained object that looked somewhat like a switchblade. Jeda shrugged, placing it in her pocket.

The new voice spooked her, causing her to pull the object in her pocket. "I advise you to think twice before you pull any tricks.", He said, heeding Lansis's warning. But the fear in his voice caused Jeda to lower the weapon some. "I am not a Low Blood, nor a High Blood, I'm a human. The name is Jeda." Her voice had softened as she leaned down. "I am from Earth, (Kankri Mode: On.). But there is no reason for you to cause me harm, for there will be consequences you won't particularly enjoy."

(Fricken High Bloods littering.)
Edited By Sabira on 8/26/2019 at 10:58 PM.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 8/26/2019 at 11:26 PM Post #30
*You think something as small as that can kill an indigo blood? I doubt you could get a gold blood with that, maybe not even a bronze* He scoffed, hearing you were no threat. *And for someone with my blood color, I wont experience any consequences* he sneered, giving off a mildly dangerous vibe

*So what youre saying is that... youre an alien?* he cocked his head to one side, a large grin forming on his face. *I knew I would meet and slaughter aliens when I got exiled and joined the empires ranks, but meeting one now is so much better* he said excitedly, clapping his hands. He extended an arm out to you. You noticed his hands were dirty, but when his hand was right in your face you noticed they were actually colorful, like paint had dried onto them.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.