Players 2,411 375
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,241,199 1,270
Generated 656,170 19
Captured 1,190,409 63
Bred 6,394,525 1,188
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Player Introductions > My profile :)
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Finch787
Level 8
Threads: 2
Posted: 7/14/2019 at 11:01 AM Post #1
Hi everyone. I don't have a whole lot to say here... ahmm....... do you want to see all my roleplay characters? I can show you. I have a lot of them. So here you go!

If you are curious to learn more abut one of my characters, you can do a mini interview with any of them (just ask for the one you want) and they will answer your questions honestly and without moving away or attacking you. (while still at least partially in character)

First is Sai. He's a kitsune with nine tails, meaning he has immense power. He goes into roleplays not knowing anyone except his little sister Mirage (unless you specify that he knows you already, whether its like or hate is up to you.), and he isn't malicious but he cares about strangers so little that if you were bleeding to death in front of him he'd step over you and walk past. His fox form is jet black, and while in human form he looks to be about 19 with dark hair and eyes, relatively pale skin, and black ears and a single tail. (CAN be brought in without Mirage)

Mirage is like sai, a kitsune, but she has 3 tails and she is the same color as sai. She looks about 9. She is a chatterbox and is always asking too many questions, is totally devoted to her big brother, and is close friends with Luna. (Cannot be brought in without Sai)

Phina comes next. She is a 16-year-old, and in most roleplays she is a hired killer or guard. She works for those with little to no money, and her weapon is a blowgun with deadly darts and sleeping darts of many different levels of potency. When you talk to her you'll find that she can be very straightforward, to the point where it's uncomfortable. She has a lynx named Rori. (In magical roleplays, Phina has yellow cat's eyes like Rori and they speak to each other in their minds.)

Here's Luna! the seven-year-old vampire. Her eyes are pale blue but they get darker the hungrier she is. She is kind and trusting, and due to a Shifter father, she is able to transform into a single animal which varies depending on which RP she is in. She has minor healing powers but they drain her energy (sometimes energy means sanity, or her eyes darken, or she just passes out, depending on the roleplay) at such a rapid rate that she most times ends up unconscious, so she tries not to use them.

Farren is a 17-year-old human at first glance, but she has a secret. She's a werewolf. She has learned to shift at times when it is not a full moon, and can also hold her human form when it is. Being the type of werewolf she is, she changes forms at sunset the day of a full moon and changes back at sunrise after it so learning not to change has saved her life and others' lives many times. (Another thing about her type is that she becomes insane and very angry during full moons in wolf form.) Holding her human form during full moons puts her in a lot of pain, but she's good at hiding it so you may not notice. She has brown hair, brown eyes, and white ears and tail that she can make appear and disappear at will, though it's a bit uncomfortable to have them gone for a long time. Her wolf form is HUGE at 34 inches, and pure white. This is the longest entry because she's my favorite.

Then there's finch. A huge golden gryphon, she looks intimidating and majestic.. until she opens her beak that is. She is a goofball who loves jerky and speaks in the third person. She is fiercely loyal to the first friend she makes, regardless of whether they are actually good or evil. She is big and strong enough at 9 feet tall to carry a single human on her back. In a pouch around her neck, she carries several items, and trying to take them from her will end VERY badly and with a lot of blood... even if you are the first friend she WILL attack you unless you have permission from her.

The other gryphon is grawk. He is highly magical and is 3 feet tall. He is even more attached to humans than Finch, but only to the ones who are nearest when he hatches. (he always starts in an egg.) Loyal to the point of foolishness, he will kill whoever dares harm the ones he considers his parents (he'll also go after anyone his "Parents" tell him to). He has black feathers where Finch has silver, and light grey where she has gold.

Next come night and day. They are both dragons that blend in perfectly with the sky, though night is plainly visible during the day and Day is visible at night. They are twins. Both 471 years old but for their species, they are both teenagers and they act like it! Night has a human form but he has scales still, so it doesn't help him blend in. Day does not shift at all. They often try to one-up each other which tends to end in a scuffle, which is very strange and terrifying to see as they are both 20 feet tall. They have distinct breath weapons as well. Night can breathe smoke that actively solidifies inside the target's lungs, suffocating them. Day has "Lure Smoke", which, if inhaled, causes the target to become infatuated for the duration of about 15 minutes. (They DO NOT come into roleplays without each other.)

Poppy. Poppy is a Lifeholder, which means she can get consent from others to literally "hold their lives." this means that when they die they will revert to the state they were in when she obtained them, and will become one of her personalities while retaining their own appearances. soooo Basically she is a shapeshifter with DID.

Jay Roan, my adaptable one. He can fit himself to almost any roleplay, he can be whatever is needed at the moment. The one thing that is always the same is that in an enclosed space that is small and enclosed or underground he panics, shuts, down, and can barely move or speak.

Lastly, my horror character Melaina. The 12-year-old girl has the power to teleport through shadows and summon an endless supply of wickedly sharp daggers. She looks at humans as toys, objects to amuse her. She enjoys tickling them or changing their shape with her daggers. She does not like it when a plaything gets away but she will not chase them very far, as she has a very short attention span and will forget what she is chasing. (cannot be brought into play with Night without them immediately trying to kill each other because of something from a previous roleplay.)

What about you?
You look human, you sound human... but what are you really?
(hehehe sorry i had to do it. HUGE detroit:become human fan over here.)
24carrotgold
Level 73
Trickster
Threads: 75
Posted: 7/17/2019 at 8:44 PM Post #2
Hello, welcome to Sylestia!!! I dont think I have used these characters before in any role plays, idk why, but here she is!!

She goes by Moss. Her true name is Mossleaf, but no one knows. Almost. The only ones who do are her twin sister Moonbranch, and Farren. At first glance, she is a perfectly normal 12 year old girl. At second glance, youd second your first glance, if you were not dead yet. Her weapon is a crossbow, made of moose antler. She kills everyone who dare to look at her, from the fear of them finding out. Finding out about what though? If you somehow manage to get her to trust you, you will learn that she has many secrets, the main ones being that she cant age, shes constantly battling a sea of emotions deep down, sometimes subconsciously, and lastly, shes a guinea pig (go search that up. It is NOT a pig that comes from New Guinea). She can change, or phase, back and forth between guinea pig and human. The problem? When she changes back from guinea pig form, her clothes will probably have disappeared, unless she remembered to take them off beforehand. In other words, when she phases back into human form, shes likely going to be naked. Oh, and her favourite food is cabbage and carrots. Apples are a rare treat if she can get them. She also likes cabbage, and, only in her guinea pig form, moss. Moss gives her lots of energy when eaten. She has a sort of mutual agreement with Farren. With what, neither of them will tell. She always seems scared of Farren eating her, but no one knows if its genuine or not. Her only friend (or something similar to one) is Farren.

She goes be Moon, but her true name is Moonbranch. Only two people know. Farren, and her twin, Mossleaf. At first glance, she looks exactly like Mossleaf, or as everyone knows her, Moss. At second glance, the starers would be dead for daring to examine her. As you can see, she is violent. At the heart of that violence, like Mossleaf, is fear. Her weapon are twin daggers. They resemble equality and opposition. Depending on the situation, they can represent Sun/Moon, Black/White, Fire/Water, etc. She can turn into a chinchilla, she cant age, and she is deadly. She is often bullied because of her two different coloured eyes, her left one being blue, and her right being green, her twin having her right eye blue, and her left, green. The problem with phasing to her chinchilla form, is that, like Mossleaf, her clothes disappear, so when she changes back, shes likely to be nude. Her favourite food is peach, dragon fruit, and parsley. In her chinchilla form, if she soaks up moonlight, she will gain more energy, and be all the more deadlier. She also has an unknown agreement with Farren, and it is rumoured that she is terrified of being lunch for Farren, but know one knows for sure. Like Mossleaf, her only friend (or more like the only person she wont kill for looking at her, other than Mossleaf) is Farren.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 7/17/2019 at 9:45 PM Post #3
*drops in with giant OC list* Tell me which ones sond interesting and 'll provide a background. A thourgh background

(Not for the faint of heart.)

Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=78277&page=41#406
Author: Orcastration
Time Posted: 7/13/2019 at 6:01 PM
Markers: Arceus, Altado, Minatti, Newtmore, Nicote, Zenota, Jessica.
Marker-Deyanos: Himatti
Powells: Orkhanna, Owen, John, Jeremy
Cresthearse: Marrilyn, Mathew, C.J., Colbroune, Calen, Connor, Coreathe, Craigsworth, Caroline, Kenneth, Karianne.
Erics: Zircon, Jade, Jasper.
Blottstones: Lysilla.
Salvadors: Tracey, Troy, Alejandro.
Johnsons: Lionel, Liana, Lloyd.
Riders: Flynn.
Dericks: Alexander, Arianna, Adrianna, Avery.
Heralds: Jack.
Ng: Marina.
Lewis: Ginerva.
Kadoshita: Hanoko, Aoi. Spearberg: Susan. Lilybud: Luna, Micheal.

And i tots forgot some.
Zerozebra1
Level 40
Corporal
Threads: 12
Posted: 7/18/2019 at 3:01 AM Post #4
can i have phina as my guard and sai as a friend
Zerozebra1
Level 40
Corporal
Threads: 12
Posted: 7/18/2019 at 3:06 AM Post #5
can i also have grawk please
Finch787
Level 8
Posted: 7/18/2019 at 5:41 PM Post #6
How do i delete this post...
Edited By Finch787 on 7/18/2019 at 8:24 PM.
Finch787
Level 8
Posted: 7/18/2019 at 8:23 PM Post #7
You can't "Have" characters, but I can do rps and interviews with them. Also, of course I can do Sai as a friend and Phina as a guard. Grawk, depends what you want him for!
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 7/18/2019 at 8:33 PM Post #8
Yoiu can't delete a post. When Krin "deletes" a post it just erad "This post was deleted" so no point bothering him, same foor threads
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 7/18/2019 at 9:18 PM Post #9
*drops in with even bigger OC list*
Beat that, Orca :P

Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=78277&page=41#402
Author: Larkian
Time Posted: 7/13/2019 at 5:53 PM
Hmmm OCs....

Note: The names in parentheses are the stories they're mainly in. If I had to list all the stories they were in, my list would reach to the moon and back.
In no particular order. And I didn't include the random miscellaneous ones.

Phoenix
Akira
Akio
Dash
Rea
Mallory
Cobalt
Myra
Jocelyn, Felix, Noelle, Soren, Santiago, Hana, Leah, Brynxen, Astra, Tori, Arcelo, Darthy, Aaron, Kian, Rowan, Skywhisper, Moonblossom, Riversong, Rose-Mist, Aika, Io, Atari, Marshall, Dominic, Hayden, Rachelle, Jordan, Darya, Rei
*collapses*

No way you read all of that.
Edited By Canawlia on 7/18/2019 at 9:18 PM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 7/18/2019 at 9:26 PM Post #10
I mean i didn't name any of the ones form my earlier books...

The full list:

Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=78277&page=41#406
Author: Orcastration
Time Posted: 7/13/2019 at 6:01 PM
Markers: Arceus, Altado, Minatti, Newtmore, Nicote, Zenota, Jessica.
Marker-Deyanos: Himatti
Powells: Orkhanna, Owen, John, Jeremy
Cresthearse: Marrilyn, Mathew, C.J., Colbroune, Calen, Connor, Coreathe, Craigsworth, Caroline, Kenneth, Karianne.
Erics: Zircon, Jade, Jasper.
Blottstones: Lysilla.
Salvadors: Tracey, Troy, Alejandro.
Johnsons: Lionel, Liana, Lloyd.
Riders: Flynn.
Dericks: Alexander, Arianna, Adrianna, Avery.
Heralds: Jack.
Ng: Marina.
Lewis: Ginerva.
Kadoshita: Hanoko, Aoi. Spearberg: Susan. Lilybud: Luna, Micheal.

And i tots forgot some.

Characters not used for anything cuz they're just different versions of characters i have or from books with one page of type::
Kitty, Dolly, Donna, Emily, Jane, C.J. (the other C..J., different personality), landon, Brandon, Kathy, Randall, Aurora, Titan, Winterstorm, Brailey, Mitch, Parker, grant, Hoover, Drake, Alex, Bradley, Owen (version 1, which sucked and was basically Harrison),Harrison, Lily, Johnson, Jake, Jeremy (different one), Jason.
Edited By Orca2Whale on 8/29/2019 at 11:44 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.