Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... 13, 14, 15 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 7/12/2019 at 4:16 PM Post #41
Interest ping
My apologies if I pinged you and you are already in this.
Edited By Canawlia on 7/12/2019 at 4:17 PM.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 7/12/2019 at 4:17 PM Post #42
Interest ping
Sophiegrace
Level 62
Corporal
Threads: 9
Posted: 7/12/2019 at 4:21 PM Post #43

Here's my drawing of Phoenicia!
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 7/12/2019 at 4:23 PM Post #44
Thank you, it's beautiful!
Sophiegrace
Level 62
Corporal
Posted: 7/12/2019 at 4:25 PM Post #45
No problem!
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 7/12/2019 at 4:25 PM Post #46
(Can I use it on my sign-up?)
And do you want me to pay you?
Edited By Canawlia on 7/12/2019 at 4:25 PM.
Sophiegrace
Level 62
Corporal
Posted: 7/12/2019 at 4:26 PM Post #47
(Sure) Nah, it's free.
Edited By Sophiegrace on 7/12/2019 at 4:26 PM.
Piperlake
Level 27
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 21
Posted: 7/12/2019 at 5:01 PM Post #48
Can you do Morgan please? I'd gladly give you an egg ^.^ you can pick the parents
Sophiegrace
Level 62
Corporal
Posted: 7/12/2019 at 5:37 PM Post #49
Sure!
Lalalanmao
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 57
Posted: 7/12/2019 at 6:03 PM Post #50

Appearance:

Name:
Astrana

Sexuality:
Straight

Personality:
She prefers to lurk in the shadows and observe. She doesn't try to be funny when she is, shes just brutally honest and says what she thinks not what someone wants her to say. She also values her friends and anyone else she trusts well-beings, accomplishments, and loves over her own. She is very forgetful, so if you told her something a while ago, you have to jumpstart her memory. She has a quick temper, but it dies away easily and she can never remember enough to hold a grudge. She lacks self-confidence and tends to shy away from unfamiliar situations, or at least see someone else do it first. She doesn't think she's book smart or even got with common sense, but she has a quick wit. She hates the spotlight and flattery and attention she doesn't deal with really well. Usually, her head is filled in her own imagination, so if you don't make sure you get her attention before you start talking, she will interpret it wrong.

When she first meets people, she likes to observe how they act in different environments before she will openly talk to someone. She hates being touched unless its by someone she trusts. The fastest way to earn her trust is to save her friends lives or to be one of their friends.

She enjoys animals as she trusts them more than she trusts other people. She likes them in whatever shape or size they come in. She just does not like those that threaten her loved ones. The animals also like her.

She enjoys storytelling and martial arts. She enjoys storytelling as she is sharing someone elses story and she is just the messenger not the hero. She enjoys martial arts as it lets her use her speed and flexibility to help others. She isnt the best as martial arts as she is terribly clumsy. When she fights she enjoys talking to the person she is fighting as saying words distracts the opponent, but helps her concentrate.

Astrana has more to her than meets the eye. While she normally is bashful, her friends can bring out a confident side in her. In some ways, she is like her animal friends. Playful but reserved, but can turn into a ferocious competitor. Astrana is also competitive by nature and even though her bashfulness can keep her from announcing it to the world, she perseveres and does her best to win. She enjoys tinkering as she can do that in the background and doing things with computers and technology help her to do something with her nervous energy and creativity.

Act:
Either she helps with the lighting of shows
Or she does a sword act with exal

Show Outfit:
All black or

Crush?: (Romance is allowed!)
Nic probably

Backstory:
When she was 8 she ran away from her home because of issues with her family. She got tricked by the ring master to join. She wants to leave now shes just waiting for a moment

Strengths:
She is really good with anything related to technology or coding. She is also pretty good at stealing although she doesn't like to admit it.

Weaknesses/Fears:
She is a complete clutz and doesn't have the best memory. Her worst fear is if the fate of something depends on her.

Disposable or Non-Disposable?; (Will your character die in the RP or not?)
Nope I think shes been through enough deaths

Other:
Not that I can think of

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Appearance:

Name:
Exal

Sexuality:
Straight

Personality:
Exal has an outgoing personality. In his orphanage, he was always the first to welcome new orphans. He is smart and loves to help others with anything he can. However, he has a huge ego and loves to flex. Despite his large ego, he is also sweet and caring. If he sees someone hurt or who needs encouragement, he's always there trying to help or boost them up.

Exal is into sports and is highly competitive. His favorite type of sports are martial arts, and he is well versed in them. His favorite part of them is to learn new weapons.

To his friends, Exal is loyal and protective to the end. This is because when his parents died, he couldn't do anything. In fact, that may be his fatal flaw, being too loyal. He is also trustworthy. If he promises to do something, he will not go back on it. He will also do whatever he believes is right. In this way he may seem aggressive and stubborn. He also has a slow temper, but he can hold a serious grudge.

Act:
All type of weapon act especially swords and bowstaff

Show Outfit:
The same one in his appearance

Crush?: (Romance is allowed!)
Phoenix ish

Backstory:
Because both of his parents died, one before he was born and the other soon after he was born and he couldn't do anything about it, he's always been overally protective of anyone he can protect. He was adopted by the ringmaster from the orphanage at 12. At first he thought he was in debt to the ringmaster but now he hates it here

Strengths:
He is strong and fast which makes him great with martial arts. He is also very calm and collected in nerveracking situations and has a common sense.

Weaknesses/Fears:
He is very reckless and if you tell him he can't do something or dare him to do something he will go through all extremes to do it. He is also extremely loyal and it can be used against him. His greatest fear is failure and one of his friends dying.

Disposable or Non-Disposable?; (Will your character die in the RP or not?)
Sure I guess he could die, Im fine any way

Other:
Nope
Edited By Lalalanmao on 7/14/2019 at 6:44 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... 13, 14, 15
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.