Page 125 1, 2, 3... 124, 125, 126 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 3/7/2022 at 9:19 PM Post #1241
(i do the rolling if i deem necesary)

You aim- and the light on the bot blinks off.
You hear some very colorful not-suitable-for-media words from the Legend behind you, who probably noticed the light go off too. Its probably going to drop off all the audio, great going. Oh, found the entrance!
The bot starts to fly off, presumably to do whatever it is it needs to do to drop off the audio. It seems the bot can only send video footage- seeing as Rail seems to know how the bots work, theres a good chance shes the reason the bots cant send audio.
You might still be able to intercept the bot, but your cover is almost definitely blown.

(Dont worry about specifics- im the one keeping track of your stats, chances and luck)
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 3/16/2022 at 7:18 PM Post #1242
"Unless the...whatever's going on....well, unless that stuff's borken the Loyalty ruens should work the same, hopefully they're return if you drop them. They're low level though so they may or may not respawn with you." Jack tells you. "And I mean, sure. I guess." He toses a small pouch of supplies at your feet. "We'll head back to the place I was just at once you're ready."

You add the armor and weapons to your character profile, as well as 2 light healing potions and Gem of Fortune.
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 62
Posted: 3/16/2022 at 9:23 PM Post #1243
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=78482&page=125#1242
Author: Orcastration
Time Posted: 3/16/2022 at 7:18 PM
"Unless the...whatever's going on....well, unless that stuff's borken the Loyalty ruens should work the same, hopefully they're return if you drop them. They're low level though so they may or may not respawn with you." Jack tells you. "And I mean, sure. I guess." He toses a small pouch of supplies at your feet. "We'll head back to the place I was just at once you're ready."

You add the armor and weapons to your character profile, as well as 2 light healing potions and Gem of Fortune.

"Thank you," Rachel responds as she quickly gets read, "I'm ready to go when you are. Also are there any mounts in this game?"
Rachel hopes there would be a chance to at least show what she knows. If not, then she would figure something out to prove her worth.
Necto
Level 68
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 21
Posted: 3/17/2022 at 11:19 AM Post #1244
(ae)

"Well, that was smart," she scolded herself, grabbing the axe she chucked and dashing back to [forgot the legend's name lmao].
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 4/30/2022 at 2:22 AM Post #1245
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=78482&page=125#1243
Author: Starpup5
Time Posted: 3/16/2022 at 9:23 PM
[quote=2631605]

"Thank you," Rachel responds as she quickly gets read, "I'm ready to go when you are. Also are there any mounts in this game?"
Rachel hopes there would be a chance to at least show what she knows. If not, then she would figure something out to prove her worth.

"Disabled. Stupid control board's been breaking down, i lost some enchants a few deaths back." Jack grumbles. Hes already making his way out of the are. "Cmon, lets get moving. If we can get to the area before all of the enchants or items start disappearing we can get the heck out of here."

Outside of the area you can see the glow of the caverns surrounding you. Jack seems to be quite familiar with where to go barely even pausing to check directions or choose tunnels.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 4/30/2022 at 2:27 AM Post #1246
Rail jsut sighs and leads you into a dim area, a very tight space lined with brick and with stone flooring. You cant quite tell where light is coming from, but its not fromt he entrance-it seals jsut as you enter.

RailofDreams leads you through the narrow space, makign several turns as you do. "We'll have to be quick.i dont want a respawn and i most certainly dont want to deal with idiot NPC fighters." Rail says, as you enter a larger room with a generator of soets in tbe middle. "Help me cut off all these wires."

The generator object has several unnecesarily thick wires attached to large pipes. They probably supply some kind of power to the area. Rail is already hacking at one of the wires, but theres still several to go.
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 62
Posted: 4/30/2022 at 4:26 AM Post #1247
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=78482&page=125#1245
Author: Orcastration
Time Posted: 4/30/2022 at 2:22 AM
[quote=2631637]

"Disabled. Stupid control board's been breaking down, i lost some enchants a few deaths back." Jack grumbles. Hes already making his way out of the are. "Cmon, lets get moving. If we can get to the area before all of the enchants or items start disappearing we can get the heck out of here."

Outside of the area you can see the glow of the caverns surrounding you. Jack seems to be quite familiar with where to go barely even pausing to check directions or choose tunnels.

Rachel quickly follows Jack in silence. Jack was more familiar with this place and knew more of the rules, including when it was safe to talk. Though she was curious Rachel suppresses her questioning for now.
Necto
Level 68
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 21
Posted: 5/6/2022 at 3:11 PM Post #1248
She started sawing at the wires with the axe, though muttering under her breath at how slow the process was.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 10/10/2022 at 1:01 AM Post #1249
(reminder to myself becuase i want to come back to this if anyone's still interested)
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 3/27/2023 at 12:56 AM Post #1250
You follow Jack down what feels like endless tunnels, the only sounds being the echoey footsteps of your shoes and heavy breathing from the both of you. Jack's definitely spent a lot of time here, barely giving the strangest of things a glance. At one point, you see a giant glowing mushroom that definitely should not be in this part of the map and is definitely a trap- Jack pulls out one of his weapons and knocks it over before anything can happen without more then an eye twitch.

It's when you see more of the glowing mushrooms when he pauses.

"That's strange..." he mutters. The mushrooms, found in a part of the map known for it's high difficulty setting, have sprouted in this zone all over hte place, even places where they shouldn't be able to spawn due to being unreachable by the player in a normal game. "This...wasn't here before...."

Approachign the mushrooms without quickly destroying them usually ends in poisonous fumes or the summoning of enemies. It takes a few seconds to activate, but they're generally easy to clear out. Looking back, you notice the mushroom Jack knocked out in the distance, and it looks to be regrowing itself if the dim light is any indication.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 124, 125, 126
This Page loaded in 0.018 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.