Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 62
Posted: 1/29/2022 at 6:35 PM Post #1231
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=78482&page=123#1230
Author: Orcastration
Time Posted: 1/29/2022 at 6:08 PM
welcome

You're playing HeroLeague, finding ways to not get knocked out by a (slightly) glitched bos. As you once again are defeated thanks to an ability not registering in in time, you find yourself with a....strange message.

Dear player,

You've probably heard of how the Legends are in various games. If you haven't....well, then things are worse then we thought.

But anyways, we need help. We thought that going into the games would solve some slight problems you've probably noticed. But...that didn't happen. Things are getting worse.

Hopefully, NerdCode did this right and all. (He coded it in before we went in). But anyways, just click "Accept" if you wish to help us. I don't know what'll happen when you do. I suspect you'll be transported into the game as well. Either way, if you cannot or do not wish to assist....well, we won't blame you. It's a lot to ask. Just know that tapping that yes button isn't going to send you somewhere fun most likely.

Best,
The Legends

Below is an Accept/Deny button

(Thank you)

Rachel hits the accept button almost without thinking about it. She had heard of the Legends before and knew that if they were asking for help things had to be serious. She wanted to help make things better and this would also be a good way to work off some frustration Rachel hopes.
Edited By Starpup5 on 1/29/2022 at 6:35 PM.
Necto
Level 68
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 21
Posted: 2/1/2022 at 11:56 AM Post #1232
"You sure I can reach?" she asked, giving a worried look. "The axe doesn't have that much reach, even with a jump."
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 2/18/2022 at 4:10 PM Post #1233
Everything goes black.

You wake up some time (a few minutes? A day? Who knows) later, finding yourself in a seim-failiar place with a black-haired guy in slightly-ripped clothes and what looks like a set of armor from the game called the Drakon Set. He looks absolutely pissed at the fact you're propped up aginst the wall.
Looign around, you realize you're in the starter "lobby" of HeroLeague, where you spawn before going into battle. Around you are various pieces of equipment and items, some you ercognize and others you don't. It's also quite dim and smells a bit damp.

(Sorry i disappeared off the face of the earth i got distracted by finding out just how wack 2012 was-)
Edited By Orcastration on 2/18/2022 at 4:13 PM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 2/18/2022 at 4:13 PM Post #1234
The Legend doesn't grace you with an answer. You're on your own on this one it seems- and you should probbably mmve fast. That bot is already starting to blink off.

(Sorry i disappeared off the face of the earth i got distracted by finding out just how wack 2012 was-)
Edited By Orcastration on 2/18/2022 at 4:13 PM.
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/18/2022 at 6:17 PM Post #1235
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=78482&page=124#1233
Time Posted: 2/18/2022 at 4:10 PM
Everything goes black.

You wake up some time (a few minutes? A day? Who knows) later, finding yourself in a seim-failiar place with a black-haired guy in slightly-ripped clothes and what looks like a set of armor from the game called the Drakon Set. He looks absolutely pissed at the fact you're propped up aginst the wall.
Looign around, you realize you're in the starter "lobby" of HeroLeague, where you spawn before going into battle. Around you are various pieces of equipment and items, some you ercognize and others you don't. It's also quite dim and smells a bit damp.

Rachel looks at the stranger in front of her trying to figure out who he was. She could tell he wasn't happy and wasn't about to get in the middle of that fight. Cautiously Rachel tries to go towards some of the pieces of armor and judge if any of them are of good quality to take. She notices the damp smell almost expecting the room to be darker and a little more unnerving.

(It's okay)
Edited By Starpup5 on 2/18/2022 at 6:17 PM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 2/22/2022 at 11:42 AM Post #1236
The armor is in varying states and qualities. The vast majority seems to be generic items of rare or epic tier but a few legendary and mythic pieces are scatteered in between.
"Oh gosh you're awake." the voice of Hyperjack rings through the room. ""Don't even think about nabbing that stuff and making a break for it. That lot took me literal days to get."

It seems the person you ended up with was Hyperjack, and he doesn't sound too happy about you showing up.
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/22/2022 at 3:37 PM Post #1237
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=78482&page=124#1236
Time Posted: 2/22/2022 at 11:42 AM
The armor is in varying states and qualities. The vast majority seems to be generic items of rare or epic tier but a few legendary and mythic pieces are scatteered in between.
"Oh gosh you're awake." the voice of Hyperjack rings through the room. ""Don't even think about nabbing that stuff and making a break for it. That lot took me literal days to get."

It seems the person you ended up with was Hyperjack, and he doesn't sound too happy about you showing up.

"I wasn't going to run. May I borrow some armor and weapons so I can help," Rachel asks, "by the way my name is Clonerider572, Rider for short. It's nice to meet you Hyperjack."
Rachel tries to sound confident but not overly so. She didn't want to sound like a pompous know it all but at the same time she didn't want to be treated like a newbie. "You have nice equipment here, then again I'd expect no less from a Legend."
Necto
Level 68
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 21
Posted: 3/7/2022 at 10:34 AM Post #1238
"Screw it," she muttered, before taking aim with the axe, preferably for its fragile "eye". (Do I roll for this?)
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 3/7/2022 at 7:25 PM Post #1239
Yeah, well, this is what a week of grinding got me. I spose its nice to meet you too, but under these circumstances.Oh I am a hundred percent going to get on Lios case about this. On one hand, its not bad having someone show up for backup. On the other, I really hope you know what youre getting into. Take that set over there, the Shadow armor should be plenty. Unless youre, like, a bodybuilder or something. These things actually weigh something, and I really hope I get points for exercising from this. Jack tells you, pointing at the dark purple-black armor on the wall. Grab whatever weapon you can handle, try not to drop it on yourself. Respawns annoying.
Near the armor are several weapons: a short bronze sword, a heavy-looking silver axe, a glowing bow and quiver, and a set of throwing knives with runes of Loyalty on the sides.
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/7/2022 at 8:10 PM Post #1240
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=78482&page=124#1239
Time Posted: 3/7/2022 at 7:25 PM
Yeah, well, this is what a week of grinding got me. I spose its nice to meet you too, but under these circumstances.Oh I am a hundred percent going to get on Lios case about this. On one hand, its not bad having someone show up for backup. On the other, I really hope you know what youre getting into. Take that set over there, the Shadow armor should be plenty. Unless youre, like, a bodybuilder or something. These things actually weigh something, and I really hope I get points for exercising from this. Jack tells you, pointing at the dark purple-black armor on the wall. Grab whatever weapon you can handle, try not to drop it on yourself. Respawns annoying.
Near the armor are several weapons: a short bronze sword, a heavy-looking silver axe, a glowing bow and quiver, and a set of throwing knives with runes of Loyalty on the sides.

"Can I take two weapons," Rachel asks as she puts on the Shadow armor, "I already know how to snipe with a bow and the throwing knives would be useful not just for midrange attacks but mele if I have to fight that way. Also do the runes of Loyalty gives any bonuses in this game?" She ignores Jack's annoyed tone even though it annoyed her. Rachel was nowhere near a newbie when it came to fighting games. "So where do we begin?"
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 123, 124, 125, 126
This Page loaded in 0.019 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.