Username:
Password:
Activate Account Forgot Password?
Advanced Search
Active Players on Sylestia
Category Total Yesterday
Players 7,210 1,165
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 5,268,006 2,796
Generated 376,676 396
Captured 811,487 598
Bred 4,079,843 1,802
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Recent Announcements
Thread Posted
The Maws of Madness Nov 11
Double Experience Week.. Oct 25
Fall Festival Diamond.. Oct 25
Fall Festival Overview Oct 25
Site Downtime - 10/25.. Oct 24
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > -=+Choose my path+=-
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Aurusei
Level 63
The Artistic
Joined: 9/13/2017
Threads: 99
Posts: 1,376
Posted: 7/3/2019 at 3:49 PM Post #1
-I wake up.
-I'm in a forest.
-I don't know my name.
-I would prefer not to say my gender. I don't care about gender.
-I have no recollection of any past events
-I haven't formed a personality.
-Was I just born?
-If not who was I?
-If so, who will I become?
-...I have voices in my head.
-I don't know what to do.
-I want them to tell me what to do.
-Maybe then I'll be less lost.


-You are a voice in my head. I have standards and rules to follow
-I'll tell you my options, and all of you must tell me what I should choose.
-I'll start to form my personality and who I am based on your choices.
-Think carefully about what you choose. I can't always be nice. But I can't always be cruel.
-I can't think for myself yet. You need to tell me what to do. I can't refuse, even if it'll kill me.
-I'll tell you what options I actually have. You can't choose other options.
-Keep in mind my skills and inventory. Reason based on them. I'd prefer you to not make me fight unless I'm able.
-Based on what you do to anyone I might, I might have allies. They'll help me discover my purpose and who I am. Based on what you do, however, I can also make enemies.
-If you repeatedly make me do something, I'll learn to do it automatically. Because, that must be what I'm supposed to do.
-I'd like it if you didn't immediately do everything in your power to kill me.
-I'd like it if you kept to the rules I've made.


Here's what I know, and what I have:


I am Kai the Lost Soul
My Attack Power: 4
My Defense Power: 9
My Speed: 10
My Level: 2

My Allies:

Paulia the Kid Witch
Attack Power: 11
Defense Power: 10
Speed: 3
Level: 2
My Enemies:
I have not made any enemies yet.
My Inventory:

-Now, My first choice. I have a couple of names in mind that I like the sound of. What is my name?

-Your name is Kai.
-Your name is Charlie.
-Your name is Morgan.
-Your name is Jamie.
Edited By Aurusei on 7/30/2019 at 1:42 PM.
Canawlia
Level 70
Ghost Writer
Joined: 5/15/2018
Threads: 43
Posts: 8,279
Posted: 7/3/2019 at 4:18 PM Post #2
-Your name is Kai.
MistressNyx
Level 70
Trickster
Joined: 1/19/2018
Threads: 116
Posts: 2,271
Posted: 7/3/2019 at 4:37 PM Post #3
Yes, Kai is a good name.
Aurusei
Level 63
The Artistic
Joined: 9/13/2017
Threads: 99
Posts: 1,376
Posted: 7/3/2019 at 6:12 PM Post #4
-Yes...Kai. My name is Kai. But, there's a rustling sound in the bushes..? What should I do?

-Prepare to attack.
-Prepare to defend yourself and flee.
-Investigate
-Do nothing
Edited By Aurusei on 7/3/2019 at 11:36 PM.
Canawlia
Level 70
Ghost Writer
Joined: 5/15/2018
Threads: 43
Posts: 8,279
Posted: 7/3/2019 at 6:12 PM Post #5
-Prepare to defend yourself and flee.
Aurusei
Level 63
The Artistic
Joined: 9/13/2017
Threads: 99
Posts: 1,376
Posted: 7/3/2019 at 11:35 PM Post #6
-I'm choosing to listen to the one voice I heard. I brace for impact, and get into a running position. [My speed and Defense stats temporarily rose to 5.] The rustling gets louder. Something leaps out! I immediatley run away as fast as possible. I don't hear anything behind me. I stop preparing for injury. I stop running. Now I'm even more lost. There's four directions. Where do I go?

-Go straight forward
-Go on the left path
-Go on the right path
-Go back
Edited By Aurusei on 7/4/2019 at 12:57 PM.
MistressNyx
Level 70
Trickster
Joined: 1/19/2018
Threads: 116
Posts: 2,271
Posted: 7/4/2019 at 12:30 AM Post #7
You'll choose to take the left path.
Canawlia
Level 70
Ghost Writer
Joined: 5/15/2018
Threads: 43
Posts: 8,279
Posted: 7/4/2019 at 11:17 AM Post #8
Take the left path.
Aurusei
Level 63
The Artistic
Joined: 9/13/2017
Threads: 99
Posts: 1,376
Posted: 7/4/2019 at 12:55 PM Post #9
-I'm listening to the voices. I take the left path. I start walking. I hear a squeaking noise. I walk forward. There's something wrapped in a cloth. It's moving around furiously, yet shakily. There's blood on the cloth. What do I do?

-You should stab it with your stick.
-You should unwrap the cloth.
-You should continue forwards.
-You should wait and see if anything happens.
Edited By Aurusei on 7/4/2019 at 7:13 PM.
Canawlia
Level 70
Ghost Writer
Joined: 5/15/2018
Threads: 43
Posts: 8,279
Posted: 7/4/2019 at 12:57 PM Post #10
You should wait and see if anything happens.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits
© Copyright 2011-2019 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.