Username:
Password:
Activate Account Forgot Password?
Advanced Search
Active Players on Sylestia
Category Total Yesterday
Players 7,210 1,165
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 5,268,006 2,796
Generated 376,676 396
Captured 811,487 598
Bred 4,079,843 1,802
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Recent Announcements
Thread Posted
The Maws of Madness Nov 11
Double Experience Week.. Oct 25
Fall Festival Diamond.. Oct 25
Fall Festival Overview Oct 25
Site Downtime - 10/25.. Oct 24
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > -=+Choose my path+=-
Page 2 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Aurusei
Level 63
The Artistic
Joined: 9/13/2017
Threads: 99
Posts: 1,376
Posted: 7/4/2019 at 7:12 PM Post #11
-I sit down and watch the cloth. It wriggles and wriggles. The wriggling slows down a little. The cloth turns more red. I do nothing. The smell of blood has leaked throughout this area of the woods. Suddenly, it feels like the birds chirping goes silent. The world is silent. A cold sweat runs down my back. Something is watching me. Suddenly I become aware that it smells like how I'm sure a dead body would smell. But it isn't coming from the cloth. It's coming from behind me. What do I do?

-Turn around and face whatever's behind you.
-Pick up the cloth wrapped creature and run.
-Run as fast as you can and leave the cloth.
-Throw the cloth wrapped creature behind me.
Edited By Aurusei on 7/5/2019 at 10:21 PM.
Canawlia
Level 70
Ghost Writer
Joined: 5/15/2018
Threads: 43
Posts: 8,279
Posted: 7/4/2019 at 7:22 PM Post #12
Pick up the cloth wrapped creature and run.
Aurusei
Level 63
The Artistic
Joined: 9/13/2017
Threads: 99
Posts: 1,376
Posted: 7/5/2019 at 10:20 PM Post #13
-I pick up the small creature, keeping the cloth around it, and run. I notice a wetness on my hand. I don't stop. I can't. I don't know what's behind me, but it's still slithering. eventually it stops. I hear it become distant. It's going away. I drop to my knees, the creature in my arms. What do I do now?

-Unwrap the cloth.
-Abandon the creature and walk away
-Kill the creature
-Go back
Edited By Aurusei on 7/7/2019 at 9:28 PM.
Zerozebra1
Level 40
Corporal
Joined: 7/2/2019
Threads: 12
Posts: 362
Posted: 7/5/2019 at 10:45 PM Post #14
unwrap the cloth
Canawlia
Level 70
Ghost Writer
Joined: 5/15/2018
Threads: 43
Posts: 8,279
Posted: 7/5/2019 at 10:45 PM Post #15
Unwrap the cloth.
Kathyultrayima
Level 65
Guardian
Joined: 11/15/2018
Threads: 15
Posts: 1,504
Posted: 7/6/2019 at 9:50 AM Post #16
You should

-Unwrap the cloth.
Aurusei
Level 63
The Artistic
Joined: 9/13/2017
Threads: 99
Posts: 1,376
Posted: 7/7/2019 at 9:27 PM Post #17
-I unwrap the cloth. I see a tiny creature covered in blood. It's bleeding from it's lower stomach. The cloth is filled with dirt covered needles. What do I do?-

-End it's misery.
-Clean wound with mysterious puddle of water, then wrap it with cloth.
-Wrap wound without using water.
-Walk away.
Edited By Aurusei on 7/10/2019 at 12:43 PM.
Canawlia
Level 70
Ghost Writer
Joined: 5/15/2018
Threads: 43
Posts: 8,279
Posted: 7/7/2019 at 9:56 PM Post #18
You should clean the wound with the mysterious puddle of water, then wrap it with cloth.
Kathyultrayima
Level 65
Guardian
Joined: 11/15/2018
Threads: 15
Posts: 1,504
Posted: 7/8/2019 at 8:16 AM Post #19
-Clean wound with mysterious puddle of water, then wrap it with cloth.
Aurusei
Level 63
The Artistic
Joined: 9/13/2017
Threads: 99
Posts: 1,376
Posted: 7/10/2019 at 12:42 PM Post #20
-I splash some of the water on the wound. I try and wrap it with cloth, but the wound suddenly mends itself. I touch it to make sure, and the wound is fully healed. The creature looks up to me and grins. Then, I'm engulfed in a bright flash of light, and suddenly, there's a girl standing in front of me. No creature.


"Eyy! Thanks for saving me! My name is Paulia, the kid witch! I was just practicing transformation magic, and walking around as a carbuncle, when boom! I step on some sorta trap! I was gonna turn back, but my magic requires me to be high energy and...well...NOT bleeding out! So I got sorta stuck. If it hadn't been for you, I'd be dead! But, I'm still quite a bit lost. Mind if I tag along with you?"

-Paulia wants to join my team. Should I let her?

-Yes
-No


"Ah, forget it! You're a dumb kid in the middle of the woods! I, however, am a SMART kid in the middle of the woods! I'm coming with you! We can help eachother!"

-Paulia joined my team! (Without permission...)

"So, I'm guessing you know your stats, right? In case we get in danger? ... What? You don't? That's newbie stuff! Alright, tell me everything you've done so far, and I'll tell your stats."

-I tell Paulia what I've done since I woke up.

"Sooo, you don't remember anything before that? Alright, well that makes things quite a bit easier. Lemme just...yeh, attack, defense...speed....urr yeah! Here you go!"

-Paulia hands me a strange piece of paper.

"That piece of paper has your stats on it! I made an estimate. But wait, there's more! Whenever your stats go up, it'll rewrite itself to change them! Nifty, huh?"

-I now know what my stats are.

What should we do now?


-Wander aimlessly
-Backtrack (If I do this, where should I backtrack to? My options are: The beggining, The bush, The intersection, Where I found Paulia)
-Train (What stat do I train? My options are: Attack, Speed, Defense)
-Talk to Paulia

Edited By Aurusei on 7/14/2019 at 10:32 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits
© Copyright 2011-2019 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.