Players 2,396 356
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,245,334 1,278
Generated 656,251 10
Captured 1,190,576 46
Bred 6,398,412 1,222
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Animal Instincts (New Version)
Page 39 1, 2, 3... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Pirana
Level 75
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 151
Posted: 7/26/2019 at 4:16 AM Post #381
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=78120&page=38#372
Author: Superocelot02
Time Posted: 7/18/2019 at 4:17 PM
I smiled at her. I look great. I said.

At that, she let out a small laugh, "Can't argue with that.".
Misha was grinning widely since she took that statement as a compliment to her handy work.
Pirana
Level 75
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 7/26/2019 at 4:19 AM Post #382
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=78120&page=38#373
Author: Squarebug
Time Posted: 7/18/2019 at 5:58 PM
"Yeah, but I did need the practice. I don't want to accidentally hit you in the eye or something..." Siah replies smiling. "I'm going to run to class now, being slightly early is better than being really late again!" Siah yells behind herself as she sprints to her first class.

As you left Lilly shouted, "Don't die!" while Chris shouted the complete opposite, "Don't kill me!"
Melissa, being the only semi-normal one of the group just gave you a simple, "See ya later!" as you made your way to class.
Pirana
Level 75
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 7/26/2019 at 4:27 AM Post #383
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=78120&page=38#374
Author: Smittxn
Time Posted: 7/19/2019 at 4:52 PM
I copy her gesture, both shaking her hand and raising her eyebrow. "Yeah, it's kind of a more formal type of greeting." Most people knew this, but I didn't tell her that. I couldn't be rude to the people keeping me safe from the Testers. "So... uh, what's the deal with that Blade guy? And where did he get that name?" I added in a whisper, "I'm sure his parents didn't name him after a sharp edge?"

She didn't seem to notice that her question confused you as she answered your questions as best as she could.
"You are correct that Blade isn't his real name but his real name is just as strange as Blade if not weirder. I can't really tell you his actual name or he might throw a knife at my head again." She shivered as she said it but the smile never left her face, "We call him Blade because he's like the blade of a sword.
A blades always loyal to the one holding it, but if it's stolen that blade can turn on you without a second thought. If you slice the wrong way, the blade will shatter and once that's happened there's no way to repair it.". she was surprisingly wise given her appearance and the odd question she had asked before.
Edited By Pirana on 7/26/2019 at 4:29 AM.
Squarebug
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 51
Posted: 7/26/2019 at 4:31 AM Post #384
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=78120&page=39#382
Author: Pirana
Time Posted: 7/26/2019 at 4:19 AM
[quote=1761379]
As you left Lilly shouted, "Don't die!" while Chris shouted the complete opposite, "Don't kill me!"
Melissa, being the only semi-normal one of the group just gave you a simple, "See ya later!" as you made your way to class.

Siah flicks them all a half-wave before making her way into her classroom and finding a seat far enough out of the way to be ignored by most people. She sighs and decides to just endure all her classes quietly today.
Pirana
Level 75
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 7/26/2019 at 4:33 AM Post #385
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=78120&page=38#375
Author: Wolfiesparks
Time Posted: 7/20/2019 at 2:17 AM
[quote=1761260]

I blink, confused, and charge it, trying to herd it left, that's my strong side.

As you approach it seems to purposefully move in the opposite direction of where your trying to lead it. It swerves right. A small hole appears in the ground ahead of you and the fish quickly swims into it and out of reach. The hole doesn't seem to lead anywhere but it's long enough that you can't reach it and small enough that you can't fit in it.
Pirana
Level 75
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 7/26/2019 at 4:51 AM Post #386
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=78120&page=38#376
Author: 24carrotgold
Time Posted: 7/20/2019 at 3:54 PM
I pmed you this yesterday, but I didnt know if I was supposed to ping you or if I didnt have to, so here it is again:

Character Name: Mossleaf, but no one knows. Everyone knows her as just Moss, although not many people know her anyways, since she hardly ventures out of the forest.
Age (preferably 13-17) - 12 (if thats possible)
Gender- Female
Appearance (pictures appreciated) -
Except her right eye is blue, and her hairs silver (this is on one of the days she is messing around with Moonbranch)

Guinea pig form:
Favorite Animal to change into-Guinea pig (go search that up. It is NOT a pig that comes from New Guinea)
Personality- Deadly. Her deadliness is equal to only Moonbranchs, her twin. At the heart of their twin deadliness, though, is fear. She acts deceivingly sweet and harmless to her enemies. She loves to train with her twin, and also loves to be underestimated. But under that hard shell, shes actually really warm and... fuzzy? But that is a side only Moonbranch gets to see.
Other-Here is her backstory (Warning: Its very long)
She goes by Moss. Her true name is Mossleaf, but no one knows. Almost. The only ones who do are her twin sister Moonbranch. At first glance, she is a perfectly normal 12 year old girl. At second glance, youd second your first glance, if you were not dead yet. Her favored weapon is a compound bow, with arrows dipped in poison, made of moose antler. She kills everyone who dare to look at her, from fear. Her favourite food is cabbage and carrots. Apples are a rare treat if she can get them (as a guinea pig). She also likes cabbage, and, only in her guinea pig form, moss. Moss gives her lots of energy when eaten. Her only friend is Moonbranch.

Character Name: Moonbranch, but no one knows. Everyone knows her as just Moon, but she also rarely comes out of the forest, so not many people know her either.
Age (preferably 13-17) - 12
Gender-Female
Appearance (pictures appreciated) -
Except with her right eye green, and her hair being silver (this is on one of those days where shes doing flips and tussling with Mossleaf.

Chinchilla form:
Favorite Animal to change into-Chinchilla
Personality-Deadly. Just like Mossleaf. Her deadliness is equal to only Mossleafs, her twin. At the heart of their twin deadliness, though, is, again, fear. She also acts deceivingly sweet and harmless to her enemies. She loves to train with her twin, and also loves to be underestimated. And under her deadly shell, she constantly battles a sea of emotions, usually subconsciously. She is caring and wild, but only Mossleaf can see that.
Other-
Heres her backstory (again, its long)
She goes be Moon, but her true name is Moonbranch. Only one person knows. Mossleaf. At first glance, she looks exactly like Mossleaf, or as everyone knows her, Moss. At second glance, the starers would likely be dead for daring to examine her. As you can see, she is violent. At the heart of that violence, though, like Mossleaf, is fear. Her favored weapon is twin daggers. Theyd resemble equality and opposition. Depending on the situation, they can represent Sun/Moon, Black/White, Fire/Water, etc. She can turn into a chinchilla, she cant age, and she is deadly. She is often bullied because of her two different coloured eyes, her left one being blue, and her right being green, her twin having her right eye blue, and her left, green. Her favourite food is peach, dragon fruit, and parsley. In her chinchilla form, if she soaks up moonlight, she will gain more energy, and be all the more deadlier. Her only friend is Mossleaf.

I forgot to include in the backstories that their parents are dead, and they were raised by a Guinea pig and a Chinchilla, and they live in a forest, away from the school. Their camp is in a clearing behind a waterfall with lush wild plants that they eat and a small ditch that they dug with soft leaves and pine needles in it, for their sleeping area. They drink from the waterfall, and there is plenty of moss and moonlight in the nighttime, and sunlight in the daytime.

(I copied & pasted from my message to you)

(PMing me was fine and wow that was a long but entertaining read. I just want to make sure, they don't go to school but they did make their home near the school? P.S I actually have a friend who's obsessed with Chinchillas so I love that you made that Moons favorite animal to change into ^^)
Moss and Moon were at the water fall lapping up water as they usually did after a good tussle. They were enjoying the usual sounds of their home. Birds chirping, small mammals scurrying through the underbrush, leaves fluttering in the wind. That was, until they heard a new sound, the sound of what seemed to be human footsteps. It was something they hadn't heard in a long time so they couldn't be sure but it definitely didn't sound like any wild animal.
Edited By Pirana on 7/26/2019 at 4:52 AM.
Pirana
Level 75
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 7/26/2019 at 4:57 AM Post #387
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=78120&page=39#384
Author: Squarebug
Time Posted: 7/26/2019 at 4:31 AM
[quote=1768216]
Siah flicks them all a half-wave before making her way into her classroom and finding a seat far enough out of the way to be ignored by most people. She sighs and decides to just endure all her classes quietly today.

(Before I reply I wanted to ask if your character has a cellphone or not?)
Superocelot02
Level 42
The Tender
Threads: 74
Posted: 7/26/2019 at 6:54 AM Post #388
I smiled. Maybe now she wouldnt feel bad.
24carrotgold
Level 73
Trickster
Threads: 75
Posted: 7/26/2019 at 7:15 AM Post #389
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=78120&page=39#386
Author: Pirana
Time Posted: 7/26/2019 at 4:51 AM
[quote=1763264]
(PMing me was fine and wow that was a long but entertaining read. I just want to make sure, they don't go to school but they did make their home near the school? P.S I actually have a friend who's obsessed with Chinchillas so I love that you made that Moons favorite animal to change into ^^)
Moss and Moon were at the water fall lapping up water as they usually did after a good tussle. They were enjoying the usual sounds of their home. Birds chirping, small mammals scurrying through the underbrush, leaves fluttering in the wind. That was, until they heard a new sound, the sound of what seemed to be human footsteps. It was something they hadn't heard in a long time so they couldn't be sure but it definitely didn't sound like any wild animal.

(Yes, they made their home in a place nearish the school, and I also love chinchillas, I think theyre so cute ^^
Ps. Should I do third person or first person? Ill do third for now but tell me if you want me to do first person)

They both leap out from behind the waterfall, immediately shifting to vixens, determined to protect their home. They growl and look around suspiciously, their eyes narrowed.
Edited By Mossflight2 on 7/26/2019 at 7:17 AM.
Smittxn
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 31
Posted: 7/26/2019 at 8:15 AM Post #390
I blink in surprise at the oddly philosophical statement. Clearing my throat awkwardly, I ask "What even is this place?" Ignoring the fact this Blade dude threw a knife at her head. What is wrong with him?
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.