Players 2,411 375
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,241,199 1,270
Generated 656,170 19
Captured 1,190,409 63
Bred 6,394,525 1,188
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Animal Instincts (New Version)
Page 38 1, 2, 3... 37, 38, 39... 41, 42, 43 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Moonia
Level 58
Fancy Pants
Threads: 142
Posted: 7/18/2019 at 4:14 PM Post #371
*Who said I was scared?* I asked as politely as possible walking near him
Superocelot02
Level 42
The Tender
Threads: 74
Posted: 7/18/2019 at 4:17 PM Post #372
I smiled at her. I look great. I said.
Squarebug
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 51
Posted: 7/18/2019 at 5:58 PM Post #373
"Yeah, but I did need the practice. I don't want to accidentally hit you in the eye or something..." Siah replies smiling. "I'm going to run to class now, being slightly early is better than being really late again!" Siah yells behind herself as she sprints to her first class.
Smittxn
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 31
Posted: 7/19/2019 at 4:52 PM Post #374
I copy her gesture, both shaking her hand and raising her eyebrow. "Yeah, it's kind of a more formal type of greeting." Most people knew this, but I didn't tell her that. I couldn't be rude to the people keeping me safe from the Testers. "So... uh, what's the deal with that Blade guy? And where did he get that name?" I added in a whisper, "I'm sure his parents didn't name him after a sharp edge?"
Wolfiesparks
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 32
Posted: 7/20/2019 at 2:17 AM Post #375
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=78120&page=37#369
Author: Pirana
Time Posted: 7/18/2019 at 3:17 PM
It takes a minute but you eventually spit one zipping around the rocks, it's moving fast and without any reason as it swerves in random directions with no clear purpose.

I blink, confused, and charge it, trying to herd it left, that's my strong side.
24carrotgold
Level 73
Trickster
Threads: 75
Posted: 7/20/2019 at 3:54 PM Post #376
I pmed you this yesterday, but I didnt know if I was supposed to ping you or if I didnt have to, so here it is again:

Character Name: Mossleaf, but no one knows. Everyone knows her as just Moss, although not many people know her anyways, since she hardly ventures out of the forest.
Age (preferably 13-17) - 12 (if thats possible)
Gender- Female
Appearance (pictures appreciated) -
Except her right eye is blue, and her hairs silver (this is on one of the days she is messing around with Moonbranch)

Guinea pig form:
Favorite Animal to change into-Guinea pig (go search that up. It is NOT a pig that comes from New Guinea)
Personality- Deadly. Her deadliness is equal to only Moonbranchs, her twin. At the heart of their twin deadliness, though, is fear. She acts deceivingly sweet and harmless to her enemies. She loves to train with her twin, and also loves to be underestimated. But under that hard shell, shes actually really warm and... fuzzy? But that is a side only Moonbranch gets to see.
Other-Here is her backstory (Warning: Its very long)
She goes by Moss. Her true name is Mossleaf, but no one knows. Almost. The only ones who do are her twin sister Moonbranch. At first glance, she is a perfectly normal 12 year old girl. At second glance, youd second your first glance, if you were not dead yet. Her favored weapon is a compound bow, with arrows dipped in poison, made of moose antler. She kills everyone who dare to look at her, from fear. Her favourite food is cabbage and carrots. Apples are a rare treat if she can get them (as a guinea pig). She also likes cabbage, and, only in her guinea pig form, moss. Moss gives her lots of energy when eaten. Her only friend is Moonbranch.

Character Name: Moonbranch, but no one knows. Everyone knows her as just Moon, but she also rarely comes out of the forest, so not many people know her either.
Age (preferably 13-17) - 12
Gender-Female
Appearance (pictures appreciated) -
Except with her right eye green, and her hair being silver (this is on one of those days where shes doing flips and tussling with Mossleaf.

Chinchilla form:
Favorite Animal to change into-Chinchilla
Personality-Deadly. Just like Mossleaf. Her deadliness is equal to only Mossleafs, her twin. At the heart of their twin deadliness, though, is, again, fear. She also acts deceivingly sweet and harmless to her enemies. She loves to train with her twin, and also loves to be underestimated. And under her deadly shell, she constantly battles a sea of emotions, usually subconsciously. She is caring and wild, but only Mossleaf can see that.
Other-
Heres her backstory (again, its long)
She goes be Moon, but her true name is Moonbranch. Only one person knows. Mossleaf. At first glance, she looks exactly like Mossleaf, or as everyone knows her, Moss. At second glance, the starers would likely be dead for daring to examine her. As you can see, she is violent. At the heart of that violence, though, like Mossleaf, is fear. Her favored weapon is twin daggers. Theyd resemble equality and opposition. Depending on the situation, they can represent Sun/Moon, Black/White, Fire/Water, etc. She can turn into a chinchilla, she cant age, and she is deadly. She is often bullied because of her two different coloured eyes, her left one being blue, and her right being green, her twin having her right eye blue, and her left, green. Her favourite food is peach, dragon fruit, and parsley. In her chinchilla form, if she soaks up moonlight, she will gain more energy, and be all the more deadlier. Her only friend is Mossleaf.

I forgot to include in the backstories that their parents are dead, and they were raised by a Guinea pig and a Chinchilla, and they live in a forest, away from the school. Their camp is in a clearing behind a waterfall with lush wild plants that they eat and a small ditch that they dug with soft leaves and pine needles in it, for their sleeping area. They drink from the waterfall, and there is plenty of moss and moonlight in the nighttime, and sunlight in the daytime.

(I copied & pasted from my message to you)
Edited By Mossflight2 on 7/20/2019 at 3:55 PM.
Pirana
Level 75
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 151
Posted: 7/26/2019 at 4:00 AM Post #377
Nothing particularly special happened witch left you disappointed. The woods did seem to etch themselves into your brain though. Strangely enough after a few minutes of thinking about the words you drifted off to sleep even though it wasn't even that late yet.
Pirana
Level 75
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 7/26/2019 at 4:03 AM Post #378
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=78120&page=37#363
Author: Kathyultrayima
Time Posted: 7/18/2019 at 2:11 PM
(yes)

I sit down in the tree, observing everyone silently. "....."

At first you seemed to be watching everyone through a closed door. No one saw you, heard you, or even sensed your presence. Your were completely unnoticed until one little girl who was playing with a ball suddenly stopped in her tracks. It looked like she sniffed the air but that's a bit strange for a normal human to do so you out it off as her having a runny nose or something. Seconds later she turned in your direction and was looking directly at you.
Pirana
Level 75
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 7/26/2019 at 4:06 AM Post #379
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=78120&page=37#366
Author: Larkian
Time Posted: 7/18/2019 at 2:23 PM
I run.

In the 50 seconds given you have gotten quite a ways from the creature but you can still hear it's footsteps. As you turn the corner you sense a familiar presence from somewhere behind the creature before it suddenly goes completely silent. It doesn't seem to be moving and seems to be at a stand off with something or someone else but you can't be sure.
Pirana
Level 75
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 7/26/2019 at 4:13 AM Post #380
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=78120&page=38#371
Author: Moonia
Time Posted: 7/18/2019 at 4:14 PM
*Who said I was scared?* I asked as politely as possible walking near him

"Who knows, it definitely wasn't me." he replied. His eyes were still closed. As you approached you could finally distinguish where the blood came from. It was blood from a wild boar from the scent of it. Them man was wearing all black besides his white lab coat that was now stained with blood. His black and white hair was a bit tousled and it looked like he had just been in a fight considering the small scratches on his hands and face. The left side of his hair was white and the right was black. The left side of his face had blood splattered on, some of the blood had gotten into his hair as well. The white coat he was wearing smelled like a doctor's office but everything else about him had more of a herbal scent, like the smell of herbs you could find out in the forest. The man seemed to be so where in his early twenties he had a slight tan and he sat in a relaxed position. You couldn't sense any tension or danger from him at this point.
Edited By Pirana on 7/26/2019 at 4:14 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 37, 38, 39... 41, 42, 43
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.