Forum Index > Roleplaying > Creepypasta Squad
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 35, 36, 37 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Drdark
Level 32
Eggcellent Designer
Threads: 126
Posted: 6/10/2019 at 11:11 PM Post #1
I like Creepypasta and you like Creepypasta, right? If you don't then you can either roleplay or go find another roleplay to do. Anyway, this rolepaly is designed so that you can make your own character and interact with other creepypasta fans. Anyone can join as long as you sign up. But before we hit the sign up sheet lets set some rules. Updates and Events will take place so if you are part of this roleplay you will get pings for updates and events.

Rules:
1. No Bullies-You will be blocked and you won't be able to play
2. No Inappropriate Talk or Actions-You can have a lover and/or be lovers but NO disturbing or gross things. (I don't think kissing is gross unless you make it gross)
3. No Cursing-Say frickin', gimini cricket, sweet sassafras, flip, fudge, frippity frap, etc.
4. No trading or selling pets and/or items, currency, etc.-You can privately message but don't trade/sell things here.
5. Don't make me add more rules-It sucks the fun out of everything because it adds more restriction

Questions:
What will happen if I disobey the rules?-You will be blocked and kicked.
Do I have to follow certain things to make my character?-No, but I don't want to see or hear stuff about privates or chests unless you want to say "They had a very muscular, boney, etc. chest"
What do I do if I have questions?-Send me, the roleplay leader, a private message.
Can I roleplay as people such as Eyeless Jack, Slenderman, etc.?-You can in fact roleplay as an actual Creepypasta.
Is Zalgo friend or enemy?-Zalgo is our friend because I am his daughter.

Roleplay Name-Gender-Character Age-Friend-Weapon: Any other info?
Here is the fun part...
Creating your character! Add a fully detailed description of your character or if you want to show a picture. And also add your tragic backstory (remember to have fun with it). You may only have 3 other characters (not including yours) that you may use only to -A. Make another character or -B. Make some pets.

Story Starter:
You have just joined Lilith's team. You left home after ______. You are in the woods with her and the other- wait, what did she call them- oh yeah, proxies. You and the others start walking through the woods. You can see a big/medium sized house.
"Go on in and make yourselves comfy. Remember what room you have and if you want to you can have roommates. My room is the one in the very back.

Ping List:
Orca2Whale, Kiwi14, Kathyultrayima

My character
Lilith-Female-27-None right now-Her demon powers: I am a demon and I am Zalgo's daughter. I am straight so since I am female I like males. She has 3 dogs named Esme, Bloodbane, and Cerberus.

Esme (middle) is the most dominant of the three. She is distant and anti social but after you get to know her she is a sweet and loving puppy. She will protect her family at all costs. Bloodbane (left) is the least dominant of the three. He is sweet a loving to everyone and leaves the fighting to Esme and Cerberus. He will protect his family though. Cerberus (right) is the 2nd dominant of the three. He always starts a fight with Esme but she always beats him. When he tries to fight with Bloodbane he is always corrected by a bite from Esme. He is rough and stubborn but he also has a sweet side. He loves to cuddle with Lilith and he does everything he can to please her.
Edited By Cherrypotato on 7/24/2019 at 9:35 AM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 6/10/2019 at 11:55 PM Post #2
(Might wanna move to find rpers)

(I'll join, let me find my forms for the creepypasta high signups)

(How many characters are allowed?)
Edited By Orca2Whale on 6/11/2019 at 12:10 AM.
Drdark
Level 32
Eggcellent Designer
Posted: 6/11/2019 at 10:04 AM Post #3
(however many want to join)
(and i was going to create a sign-up thread but i was too tired last night)
Edited By Cherrypotato on 6/11/2019 at 10:05 AM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 6/11/2019 at 10:10 AM Post #4
(Oh. I meant xharcter limit. Can i have more then one?)
Drdark
Level 32
Eggcellent Designer
Posted: 6/11/2019 at 10:13 AM Post #5
oh, haha sorry. so the character limit per player is three. your character doesn't count so you can have another character or maybe some pets
Kiwi14
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 55
Posted: 6/11/2019 at 10:50 AM Post #6
Cipher-Male-16-None, open-knife: Cipher is the son of Zero, hates bullies and will not tolerate anyone touching him. Posses superhuman levels of speed, stealth, strength and just very intelligent. Very friendly and loves to talk to people.
Drdark
Level 32
Eggcellent Designer
Posted: 6/11/2019 at 10:58 AM Post #7
added
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 6/11/2019 at 2:48 PM Post #8
(So actual cteepypastas or children of them?)
Drdark
Level 32
Eggcellent Designer
Posted: 6/11/2019 at 2:49 PM Post #9
like it says in the first post, you can choose actual creepypasta, make your own, or become one of their children
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 6/11/2019 at 6:54 PM Post #10
MC24(Aka Disk)/17/creepypasta kid/From Minecraft, he's related to the dsik13 and Disk 11 (they're his parents)./Creepy but not really mean or anything just...creepy. And kinda broken thx to his dads lineage. He has a human form that has scars all over, and looks relaly weird and a MC form that's a disk.

Name: Alexander
What Villain: herobrine (lol yas)
Personality: kind of creepy, moody, but really nice. A little sarcasric, but clams if you mention his siblings.
Backstory (optional): He's a real computer geek. Top scores on almost every game. Was one of the most popular YouTubers, under the name Phoenix0114.
Then one day he was playing Minecraft and saw Herobrine. At first he thought it was a troll-he was in multiplayer-but then....the character winked, pointed at him, and disappeared. And since he was in a group all with cameras (YouTuber party), he couldn't brush it off as being "fake".
And everythign changed
Herobrine kept appearing in his game, even when developers tried to help and went on with him on the same server and world and even chunks. Then the world would collaspe the moment herobrine came into the picture.
Soon, he said his goodbyes and stayed off MC, even deleted it. But the stuff kept happening in other games he played. Herobrine's form would replace his character in Fortnite, or the eys of Herobrine would appear on Mario while playing Mario Party.
So he ended up having to isolate himself, for the sake of others, so others could play the games and not have to worry. Later, he got rid of any devices he had.
He's been tryign to find answers since, wanting to return.
Strengths (include powers): Teleportation, stealth, knowledge. Mostod hervrines powers, and dont ask ehy he aleays wears the hood.
Weaknesses (fears included): Breaking the law, becoming evil. Hetobrine overtaking him. People fetting hirt because of him or herobrine.
Appearance:
(he has black contacts oof not purple eyes..)
But really looks like this (if he didn't dye his hair and didn't wear black contacts):

Outfit (just everyday clothes or your costume): black and silver military-style uniform thingy
Other: Known for teleporting into things on accident. Always carries a cellphoen with apps he created.
Edited By Orca2Whale on 6/11/2019 at 9:29 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 35, 36, 37
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.