Players 2,271 392
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,277,562 1,782
Generated 657,029 144
Captured 1,195,081 571
Bred 6,425,357 1,067
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Spirit Animals (Private)
Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... 53, 54, 55 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Threads: 36
Posted: 5/25/2019 at 8:23 AM Post #41
"Know two what?" Sparky cocked his head in confusion. And he didn't look ready to fight, but u never knew with him.

Brandon shrugged. 'Could just be a wild animal...bear most likely. They around here a lot I hear.' Brandon patted unconsciously Matamba's head. Hazel looked around from her saddle.
She pointed, "Over there." Something was rustling in the bushes. Then with an angry cry, a bear charged forward.

( on for only about an hour or something if lucky. Thanks, I'll tell her that. ;) )
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 62
Posted: 5/25/2019 at 11:11 AM Post #42
"Stay back you two," Justin unsythed his sword ready to defend them.

"Know the two with my friend," Ashia answered.

(Okay and your welcome.)
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 6/3/2019 at 10:32 AM Post #43
Sparky nodded seven times, mouth in an 'o'. "Well their story is pretty well known nearly everywhere. The story with Hazel and how she got betrayed by her brother while he was stealing something. She had tried to stop him, but a quick move on her brothers part, and she was framed for him. Pretty crazy. Also...I used to know them when we were all cubs... I wonder if they will recognize me?.. I doubt they would want to." He sighed. "That is... If I can come with you."

Brandon grabbed Matamba like how a child would hold a stuffed animal. got a bunch of siblings, so I know how.; p) Matamba gave an annoyed growl.
Hazel hated not doing anything, so she studied the bear.
It didn't have a hump, so it couldn't of been a grizzly or a brown bear. That was a relief, at least.
"Barnabus, wait up u big bear!" A man crashed after the bear which was apparently his spirit animal. The bear slowed, snuffled, and looked at the man with big black bear eyes. "Ho, sorry travelers. Barnabus is annoying at times. Hey, to call a truce, want to eat at the Black Bear diner? It's my own, so you wouldn't have to pay to eat there this once." Brandon shifted to look at Justin for an answer, but Hazel went ahead.
"Yes! Please!" She had her arms out as if to stop anyone else from answering. She turned to Justin. "Trust me when I say the food there is most likely better than in prison." Barnabus' human sighed with relief, and appearently didn't hear Hazels last comment.
"Oh, and I'm..." (I need a name. My mind is blank right now. :p)
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/3/2019 at 10:35 AM Post #44
(Try searching up random names?)(Garth?)

"I suppose you may come with us," Ashia spoke, "but you have to answer a question first. Are you their brother?"

"Only for a little while but first what type of bear is Barnabus," Justin asked putting away his sword. Shielf huffed not really in the best mood to be dealing with another bear.
Edited By Starpup5 on 6/3/2019 at 10:44 AM.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 6/3/2019 at 10:45 AM Post #45
Sparky laughed aloud. "No. I'm not, because it would be silly to say that Hazel had a crush on her brother when she was littler." He snorted, looked out of the branches, and then jumped down. He tested the air. "You coming?"

"Black bear, obviously." Hazel got a confirming nod from Jackson.(did a random name. :p)
"Follow me!" He said cheerfully. Barnabus sniffed Shield curiously. He growl/mewed a hullo.
Edited By Scoutwolf on 6/3/2019 at 10:45 AM.
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/3/2019 at 10:47 AM Post #46
Ashia slipped down the branches and landed on the ground without making a sound.

"I wouldn't do that if I was you Baranbus," Justin cautioned the bear, "Shield may not look like it but he has taken on bears bigger then you."
Shield rears up and lashes out at Barnabus.
Quickly grabbing Shield's riens Justin tries to keep Baranbus from getting hurt.

(Welcome back by the way)
Edited By Starpup5 on 6/3/2019 at 10:51 AM.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 6/3/2019 at 11:00 AM Post #47
Sparky nods, and goes up the trail and off the trail, laughing and chatting like any teen can, but not exactly would. Course, he kept a few things to himself. The most interesting thing was that he didn't wear a mask or red cloak as they went along. It exposed his fluffy black ears and strange orange red eyes, but he didn't seem bothered by what anyone thought about him.
They met up with Hazel and the rest after a few minutes, because Sparky knew a few tricks in the forest he had called home. He stilted as he saw the bear and Jackson. His eyes flared like a cournered animals, and he retreated a few steps, blending into the shadows.

Barnabus growls, backs up, and swings around in Sparky's direction, but ends up pointing Ashia out.
"Hey." Hazel waves to her. "Got a place at the Black Bear Diner to eat for now."
(Oh, yeah, thanks... My device right now is trash, so sorry if things aren't exactly clear.)
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/3/2019 at 11:03 AM Post #48
(I can decifer quiet a bit so don't worry)

Ashia drags Sparky out of hiding, "Do you guys know this person?"
"He's a redcloak," Justin observed.
Shield snorts looking more and more like a warhorse.
"Clam down Shield," Justin tries to rub Shield's ears only to get kicked, "Ow."
"You okay," Ashia asks.
"Yeah let's just get him stabled."
"Jackson would you mind if we tagged along," Ashia asks.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 6/3/2019 at 11:11 AM Post #49
"Sparky?" Hazel and Brandon sorta look releived to see him, but also sorta uncomfortable.
Sparky tried to get out of Ashia's grip, looking straight at Jackson, eyes wide with terror.
'No, no, no, no, no." He shrinks from Jackson and Barnbus' glares.
"You." Jackson reached for a short sword, and advanced to him. "Lovely of you to visit again. You guys in league with him?" He looked at the group as Barnabus kept an eye on Sparky.

(He sorta stole a few things from there, and is a wanted criminal in other places. Not that he wanted to steal or anything from there, it was just the only thing he could do to stay alive at times.)
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/3/2019 at 11:15 AM Post #50
Justin got out his sword, "How about we talk instead of fighting?"
"Jackson what did he steal,' Ashia asked holding Sparky tighter.
Orin caws.
"Jackson we have bigger problems right now," Justin spoke mounting Shield.
"Conquerors," Ashia summoned Scarlet, "Sparky if you want to stay I suggest helping us."
A group of Conquerors was steadily approaching them all armed to the teeth.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... 53, 54, 55
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.