Players 2,356 356
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,256,924 1,133
Generated 656,451 15
Captured 1,191,067 33
Bred 6,409,311 1,085
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Spirit Animals (Private)
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 53, 54, 55 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Threads: 36
Posted: 5/23/2019 at 8:35 AM Post #31
(Can I just, sorta...create a greencloak? Oh, and Brandon is currently the youngest of them being...about 13 1/2.)

Hazel nodded. "Yeah, sorry." She walked onward until they came to the gate... And the guard halted them, rising from his seat.

"Where ya' going?" The guard drawled, bored of the day already. Hazel took a deep breath to say something, but then the guard squinted at her. "Ya' was the one that stole the thing. What ya' doing out and about? In a green cloak no less?!" Hazel backed away, but the guard grabbed her, and wouldn't let her go.

"Call reinforcements!" The cry was out. Suddenly, there was a solid thwack, and the guard lurched forward, and then toppled sideways. Brandon was there, dropping the stool.

He raised his arms, making a sorta 'w' with them. His head cocked to one side, on his shoulder, green eyes seeming to say 'What did I do wrong?' Matamba was licking her paws somewhere off to his right. Hazel glared at them both for a moment.

"I had it, thanks." She said peskily. Brandon dropped his arms, raised an eyebrow, and pouted. "Or...okay, maybe I didn't."
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 62
Posted: 5/23/2019 at 10:02 AM Post #32
(Sure have fun with this)

Ashia smiles at Brandon, Nice move.
She moved the guard to where he wouldnt be spotted and left him there, Now lets get out of here. Follow me please.
Saying this Ashia off her cloak and started at a quick pace for the forest.

Justin looked up at the sky again, Orin this is the second time she has been late.
Orin nods once.
What do you think is slowing her down, Justin asked.
Orin lifted a wing and pointed it in Hazel and Brandons direction.
Oh, Justin saw them, about time Ashia.
Brandon ride with Justin, Ashia helps Brandon on Shield.
Woah woah bad idea, Justin protested, Shield isnt friendly,
Neither are Greencloak guards, Ashia pointedly growled.
Justin looked behind them, Good point and Im so glad I brough this extra horse with me.
A bay horse horse is tethered nearby which Ashia grabs the reins of and swings herself on, Hazel youre riding with me.
Edited By Starpup5 on 5/23/2019 at 3:31 PM.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 5/23/2019 at 10:20 AM Post #33
Brandon wasn't exactly the best horse rider, and that became known after the first minute. He fell off the horse. Brandon sighed, and then signed, 'Go on without me. Don't worry about me. I'm fast, and Matamba can help. Matamba and I will meet you up...Where are we meeting?'

Hazel glanced at her brother and then nodded. "He can meet us up at Bears Point...if that's where we are headed. That's really the only place I know from here..."

(Made a random area. It has a lot of blueberries, and you can see bears there a lot. That's why it got its name.)
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/23/2019 at 10:24 AM Post #34
Do you know where that is Justin, Ashia asked.
Yeah, Brandon was it, Justin asked, keep up cause we cant slow down.
Shield struck out at Brandon with his hooves when he fell off.
I can delay the guards Justin you keep these two with you, Ashia dismounted after handing the reins to Hazel.
Be careful and dont do anything risky, Justin gets Shield back on the trail. Orin flew up into the sky to scout.
I have Scarlet so dont worry, Ashia went in the opisit direction they were going.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 5/23/2019 at 10:38 AM Post #35
Brandon nodded, and stumbled back as the horse kicked at him. Brandon started to keep a pace.

Hazel looked back at Ashia, and then nodded and followed Justin and Shield. She just wished she could help her new friends.

Sparky was on a tree when bickering woke him up. "What's all that about, huh?" he said, stretching. He instantly found Ashia running, and he growled as he saw the greencloaks chasing her.

"If she is running from the greencloaks, I count her as a friend." he growled, and followed, jumping from tree to tree, following her.
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/23/2019 at 10:41 AM Post #36
Ashia sensed Sparky as she ran from the Greencloaks more or less leading them and keeping an eye out for Seths son who had the cheetah. Summoning Scarlet Ashia took a deep breath as Scarlet climbed into Sparkys tree. They switched places in a heartbeat making it look like Ashia had disappeared after Scarlet was in passive state.

Justin made the pace quick but not overbearing, Did Ashia saying anything about where Im taking you after we meet up?

(Gtg)
Edited By Starpup5 on 5/23/2019 at 11:05 AM.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 5/23/2019 at 11:18 AM Post #37
Sparky backed up into the shadows of the tree, feeling safe there. "Um, this is my tree..." Then he paused and said, "Oh, you're with the chattering three. Rrright." He paused, out of wack with speaking to humans.

Hazel and Brandon nodded in unison. Hazel continued explaining since Brandon couldn't exactly. "Well, it's not every day we follow random people that we don't know. But, today, I guess, is an exception. So...where are we going?"

Matamba swatted at Justin's leg, and romped around, going where ever she deemed interesting.

(k.By.)
Edited By Scoutwolf on 5/23/2019 at 11:18 AM.
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/23/2019 at 2:56 PM Post #38
Shield struck out at Matamba.
"First off stay at least a foot away from Shield otherwise he will hurt you or worse," Justin spoke, "and we are going to Bear Point."

Ashia looked at Sparky, "You a Red Cloak or just more trouble?"
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 5/24/2019 at 2:09 PM Post #39
Sparky grinned devilish-ly. "I have been called both." He flexed his claws and laughed, sharp teeth glinting in the light that penetrated the shadows he had hidden in.
Hazel nodded seven times, and sighed. "Right," She said as Brandon patted his leg as if calling a dog to his side. Matamba obediently went to him, growling as if something was wrong, head swinging to check for danger.

(And I'm going to be gone for about two weeks with my family. For my sister's birthday and stuff.)
Edited By Scoutwolf on 5/24/2019 at 2:13 PM.
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/24/2019 at 7:13 PM Post #40
Justin noticed, "What is Matamba picking up on?"

"You know those two don't you," Ashia asked ready to defend herself if needbe.

(Okay good to know thanks for the warning. Happy birthday to your sister.)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 53, 54, 55
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.